It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
Why don't you guys post about the genocide going on in Central Africa for almost a decade now? What about the South American tribes that are being pushed out of their land for farming and for (settler) homes? What about the 35,000 people that have been murdered in the last 6 years around the US/Mexico border? No, lets continue to attack the Jews. Hypocrites.

I think the difference is that so many people we know are spiritual allies to the dispossession of palestinians. I dont know anyone for the massacres in Africa and Mexico, but our country is full of people for the destruction of palestine
edit on 19-12-2012 by GeneralMishka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Why don't you guys post about the genocide going on in Central Africa for almost a decade now? What about the South American tribes that are being pushed out of their land for farming and for (settler) homes? What about the 35,000 people that have been murdered in the last 6 years around the US/Mexico border? No, lets continue to attack the Jews. Hypocrites.

I'd happily share my opinion about the many different events taking place around the world.. The problem is I do not know much about them and haven't researched them personally. This isn't anyones fault btw.. Israel seems to be flogged in the media a lot and that is the reason why they get the number one spot when it comes to criticism.. If they are willing to throw their problems in my face (through my television, on my newspaper etc) even though I couldn't give a toss either way, then I will certainly take a look at whats going on and form my own opinion whether you think it is anti-semetic or not. I don't think I'm anti-semetic so people like you can just deal with it. Israel are not innocent and people should be allow to criticise them just like any other country.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Why don't you guys post about the genocide going on in Central Africa for almost a decade now? What about the South American tribes that are being pushed out of their land for farming and for (settler) homes?

Yeah lets talk about that quickly.
Wasn't it and still is, the Zionist banks who forced African countries into unpayable debt, creating massive poverty and creating and forcing corrupt regimes to serve the Zionist banking cartels raping these African countries of there resources.

Anyway that whole new thread and taking this thread off topic.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralMishka
Zionists give Jews a bad name

Zionists give themselves a bad name. Unfortunetly people see only Jews and not the different groups of Jews. They think one Jew = Every Jew. Similar to if your Islamic you must be a terrorist..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Regarding Israel. I know the USA has treaty obligations with Israel. But can anyone tell me what strategic value Israel is to protecting the USA? Really. What value to US security is the nation of Israel? Seems to me that Israel is no more important to the US security than is Italy or Ghana.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I have authored threads on both those subjects, not that has anything to do with this thread.

Sorry, I forgot to mention that the other day.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
The problem with zionism is that people cannot put it in the proper context and it gets lost with "israel is for jews" superficial meaning. We need to discuss protocols of zion to get the proper depth and appreciation of how evil zionism is. Zionists are NOT jews, they are babylonian mystics aka luciferians.

The EU is definitly run by this babylonian cult and the EU building at the Hague proves it:

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join