Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unidentified_Objective

Were your outrage at AIPAC President David Steiner Caught on Tape Bragging About his Organization’s Incredible Power in America and conning congress into giving him 10 billion off the books aid back in 1993 and caught Selling US Military Secrets to China.

Were your outrage at GAO Spy Report that confirmed the government accountability office reported that Israel spies on the US more than any other ally.

Were your outrage when more than 60 Israeli spies were arrested and detained, and most of them failed lie-detector tests about their spying activities on the US and their connection to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

Were your outrage at the AIPAC Spying Scandal in 2005 when all charges were dropped against the two Jewish AIPAC employees in 2009, even though the pentagon analyst who pleaded guilty to passing military secrets agreed to testify against the AIPAC employees, and the government had overwhelming evidence to prosecute.

Were your outrage when in 2009 Israel Fires White Phosphorous Shells Into Civilian Locations, Including a Crowded Refugee Camp full of women and children.

Were your outrage when in 2010 Israel was Caught Stealing America’s Nuclear Triggers, and the same year found guilty of Bribes to US News Outlets for Biased Stories to convince Americans to support Israel's agendas.

And what about when Israel Sells US Patriot Missiles to China, Israel demanded that the US provide it with Patriot missiles for defensive purposes against an Iranian strike, but Instead of using the missiles to protect the nation, Israel labeled the missiles fireworks and sold them to China.

And here's the biggest one of them all, on january 13, of this year when a Atlanta Jewish Times Owner who has very powerfull political friends in Israel said that Mossad is Considering Assassinating President Obama for the greater good of Israel and forcing America hand into fighting Iran, and it doesn't matter how you feel about Obama, that is just wrong and speak voulmes of wonderful Israel and her special relationship with America.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
But you're confortable with hamas lobbing rockets at civilian targets in violation of international law. How about the arab countries return the property they stole from the Jews they kicked out after the '48 war. The international community shows complete disregard for the legitimate security concerns of Israel. The arabs could have had a state in in 1948 if they hadn't wanted to push the Jews into the sea.

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Israel continues to show its complete disregard towards the international community and the Palestinians by announcing 1,500 more settler homes in the illegally occupied East Jerusalem. There is no justification for these actions no matter which side you stand on when it comes to the Israel/Palestine Issue. The "God gave us this land because we are the chosen ones." excuse just doesn't cut it unless you are a deranged lunatic who lacks any morals.

They are thieves who steal land without any remorse for the people they displace.

Israel approved plans to build 1,500 more Jewish settler homes in east Jerusalem on Monday, an official said, days after provoking international protests against a project for another 3,000 such homes on land it captured in the 1967 Six-Day War.

Washington had condemned the latest plans, for ultra-Orthodox neighbourhood Ramat Shlomo, when they were published during a 2010 visit by U.S. Vice President Joe Biden.

Palestinians see the settlements as obstacles to achieving independent statehood. The settlements have been condemned by many countries, and the latest project is slated to be built on a portion of West Bank land Israel annexed as part of Jerusalem, in a move never recognised internationally.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms these Israeli actions and the determination of Israel to continue expanding settlements and in the process undermining the two-state solution," said senior Palestinian official Saeb Erekat.

"These are very dangerous and alarming steps. The Israeli government is showing its determination to contravene the will of the international community," the top peace negotiator said.

www.trust.org...

It seems that Netanyahu and his extremist colleagues don't care about peace and are still angry over the recent successful UN bid. Israel said there would be consequences if it went through, and I believe these are the consequences.

It seems like we hear about new settlements every other week now. The international community may speak out against these actions but they don't do much about them. The UN resolutions passed against Israel do no good since Israel simply ignores them.

How can anyone support this?

It's time someone puts an end to these illegal expansions.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: reworded a few sentences

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

But you're confortable with hamas lobbing rockets at civilian targets in violation of international law.

Really ?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Tell us where you live and I'll reveal who used the own the land you live on now.

Aside from that, the land they are building on was taken from Israel 2000 years ago. I have no problem with them occupying it again.

On top of that, before 1948, all that land was a wasteland and still would be if Jews did not exist today.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

Tell us where you live and I'll reveal who used the own the land you live on now.

I live on planet earth, please enlighten me

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Aside from that, the land they are building on was taken from Israel 2000 years ago. I have no problem with them occupying it again.

On top of that, before 1948, all that land was a wasteland and still would be if Jews did not exist today.

There are internationally recognised boundaries - you know? Like the law? (Oh - that old thing huh? Bloody nuisance I know - but there you go.) ) Boundaries agreed to by the Jews....and they are in breach of those agreements.

Now just how the hell do YOU know it was a wasteland? Did you visit the place yourself before 1948? No? Thought not.

It's amazing what you can do with a desert when you control the water supply all for yourself isn't it! Nothing short of a bloomin' miracle.

I'll never forget the conversation I had with a soldier who served in Palestine in 1948....his barracks were attacked while they slept....by the Stern Gang (Jewish terrorists). The man I discussed this event with was one of two who walked out alive.

Learn your history pacifier2012....start with 'The Promise'.

Then come back and talk about this when YOU actually know something about it....when perhaps you could maybe, just maybe, try and live up to your nom de plume.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pacific_waters

But you're confortable with hamas lobbing rockets at civilian targets in violation of international law.

Show me where I said that, too bad you can't, chalk that up as a fail on your behalf.

Now I must point out another failure of yours.

What does Hamas have to do with East Jerusalem?

Hamas is in Gaza, not the West Bank. Your post proves to me that you have absolutely no idea of what is going on in the region or that you are purposely deflecting from the topic at hand with Zionist propaganda, I believe it is a mixture of the two.

That is all, carry on, and I hope you enjoy the embarrassment I have just subjected you to.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
First off, let me say that I pray for all people in the Middle East...Israeli, Palestinian, Egyptian, Iranian, Syrian, etc....the conditions there are terrible and they are going to get worse. Innocent men, women and children, who want no more than to live there lives, are being killed and maimed.

Jesus said two thousand years ago, when Israel becomes a nation again, the generation that sees it come to pass will not pass before he returns. He said that. Now, it's convenient to say that the Bible is a storybook, and that Christians are kooky morons who don't understand anything and believe BS. The book of Daniel accurately foretells the rise and fall of all the empires before the final empire, the reformed Roman empire, which is basically the EU.

OK, so you are going to say that somehow Israel reforming was a self fulfilling prophecy? OK. It also says in the Bible that in the end times Christians will be scoffed at, people will call evil good and good evil....earthquakes will be more powerful and speed up, there will be signs in the sun and the moon. We are at the end of the generation Christ talked about and all of these things are coming to pass. Israel is surrounded by nations ready to destroy her, just as the Bible stated it would be. Gog and Magog are in cahoots and ready to attack.

The Pope is talking about a New World Order. The world is moving towards one religion. The Bible talks about all of this. Now, you say that is all self fulfilling prophecy??? Or coincidence? Only a truly blind or looney person would look at the evidence and say that.

People create their own gods, and they say it is the same God of the Bible. People use their imaginations to create whatever truth they want to create....it's hedonistic. It's people wanting to believe whatever they want to believe because they are their own God....and that is how many will perish.

The Bible teaches that God is a God of love, and he wants to save as many as he can. Many will not be saved, but would rather base their life on whatever brings them pleasure, placing themselves at the center of their own fantasies and wallowing in whatever fleeting pleasure they can find on this fallen earth. Pleasure never brings true happiness, though....only truth can offer that. False religions abound, false gods and teachings abound, but only a fool will look around at what is happening in the Middle East and what is happening in America, and not be able to see what is going. It is much bigger than a dispute over a strip of land in the Middle East. It is a dispute between sinners and God that we really have to face.

Now call me a nut and a crazy and loon. Cool. OK. I pray for anyone, be them Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, New Age, to see the truth before it is too late. Because it doesn't matter whether or not the God of the Bible fits into your system of beliefs....what matters is that your beliefs are based on what's real, and not on deceptions and man made nonsense.

I swear I read so many of these posts, and I see so many intelligent and curious people lost, deceived....saying, man, these crazy Christians think they know it all, but they don't understand alien mythology, or the Buddhist concept of Nirvana, or the fact that we all have our own truth....I used to study ALL of it, the false teachings, the false prophets....they all end up in the same place. They leave a person spiritually dead and confused beyond belief. Ask Christ to come into your heart and show you the truth. I promise, he will, and you will be saved.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

God bless you all.

edit on 18-12-2012 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)
edit on 18-12-2012 by BSFC123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
What about the protocols of the learned elders of zion???

Are we going to discuss if they are real and just how evil they are?

Or synagogue of satan by texxe mars?

It seems the whore of babylon(and the babylonians in general) represent zionism.

Then from judaism came christianity and islam, equally devolved and misguided. Jesus Christ tried to save the jews and instead a new religion was born. He was crucified by the romans because the rabbis did not want any competition in terms of controlling the masses and they convinced the roman governor to go ahead after he washed his hands clean.

I think zionism has more to do than just establishing a jewish nation that they lost 1400 years ago. There is 9-11-2001 events in america with mossad agents arrested and released, threat of war against iran, dislike of iraq and the failed conviction of wmd, the alqueda threat, banking cartels, etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikeone718
reply to post by golemina

Sorry buddy, theres no "truth" in your reply to the OP.
Except for the truth in you being another loon who believes that god chose certain people to rob certain land.

AEIOU.

Dude! I thought you can use the help there Mikey!

Reading comprehension ain't one of your strong suits?

So annoying when REALITY interferes with the hate-mongering you're apparently selling about those 'thieving Jews'... ('rob certain land')...

After 50 years of all of this type activity...

Why is ISRAEL so incredibly tiny?

Forget allah and whatever you perceive as the truth, the fact is that israel only exists and gets to make these illegal moves because the US is ok with it.

Maybe you want to stick with the Allah myth...

Cuz the result on the battlefield is the only thing that really counts...

The Arab ineptitude is quite simply... legendary.

And maybe then people won't
in your face.

Why won't you admit this about Arab lies?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

Originally posted by golemina

You REALLY sound outraged by your PERCEIVED slights.

Instead of starting yet another hate-spewing thread... Why don't YOU go to Israel and set those 'thieving Jews' straight?

The problem is the Arabs are the world's worst warriors...

The only people they are able to beat... Are their women.

So the rest of the world is bombarded with their (AND YOUR) unending mendacity.

edit on 17-12-2012 by golemina because: Left some stuff out.

Love the way you advise against a "hate-spewing thread", and then proceed to spew hatred. Lol.

EXACTLY which part was hateful...

Au contraire mon vieux.

I'm questioning the Ops TRUE COMMITMENT.

I'm saying STOP whining and ACTUALLY go do something about it.

Put your Jihad where you mouth is...

Go fight the IDF!

Might makes right!

(And according to the players involved... shows their God is supporting them!)

With NOT A SINGLE Arab victory on the battlefield...

The results seems to be that God loves the Jews...

And the Arabs hide behind their women and children...

When you consider the numbers involved... versus a miserably tiny litle nation with barely 6 million population against the gigantic would be caliphate (dozens of nations) with BILLIONS of Arabs/Muslims...

How can you NOT think that the Jews are God's chosen people.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

About time we're wising up to Israel's actions. They're like a spoiled brat, wanting wanting wanting until us as the parent say, enough...

This vid demonstrates this perfectly:

Yeah...America is Cartman's mom and Israel is Cartman.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

In 1968 Sirhan Sirhan assassinated Robert Kennedy because of his support to Israel against the Palestinians, says it all really, even 44 years on.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by christina-66

There are internationally recognised boundaries - you know? Like the law? (Oh - that old thing huh? Bloody nuisance I know - but there you go.) ) Boundaries agreed to by the Jews....and they are in breach of those agreements.

Now just how the hell do YOU know it was a wasteland? Did you visit the place yourself before 1948? No? Thought not.

It's amazing what you can do with a desert when you control the water supply all for yourself isn't it! Nothing short of a bloomin' miracle.

I'll never forget the conversation I had with a soldier who served in Palestine in 1948....his barracks were attacked while they slept....by the Stern Gang (Jewish terrorists). The man I discussed this event with was one of two who walked out alive.

Learn your history pacifier2012....start with 'The Promise'.

Then come back and talk about this when YOU actually know something about it....when perhaps you could maybe, just maybe, try and live up to your nom de plume.

Mind if I join in...

Have you actually been to Israel?

Why don't you guide us to your web pages documenting your travels?

What kind of simplistic nonsense are you trying to support your arguments?

Internationally recognized borders are NOT the law.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There is a fundamental right most posters that espouse anti-Israeli rants miss and that is the right to own real estate. The full truth is that the lands the Palestinians are on are often not actually owned by them and have not been owned by them in most areas for generations. They pay rent and leases to wealthy private investors in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and yes - Israel.
Imagine for one moment that you purchase land within the boundaries of what your nation controls and is for all intents and purposes - by any national law - a legal purchase even if it is not within your national boundaries. All you want to do is build on it and live there.
Why not? Are you all telling me that those who have the money and the desire to build that just because they don't fit with the existing neighbors their ownership rights cannot be exercised that this is right? I guess now we should go back to racial and ethnic segregation for neighborhoods? Yeah, that worked really well. And you call us conservatives racists.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
This is a bunch of Malarkey! Next topic please?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Once again Israel proves that it is completely out of tune with the world. I wish there was a better option than removing their political support, thus making them play their nuclear card, but there is noone with the balls to do that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SOLIDSNAKE101

Those people are crazy.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MarksThoughts

Please don't be such an obvious shill.

If western property rights were even a consideration in this conflict, the Israeli occupational government wouldn't exist.

People living on the land, living off the land - have their land taken from them at gunpoint. That's the basic reality that you are opinionating (harrowingly bad) about.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MarksThoughts

People have no right to steal land.....

If I take your house by force are you gonna be ok with it? No. You won't.

edit on 18-12-2012 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join