It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

I'm not against the Jews.

Jews for Peace

I'm against haters and propagators of violence, regardless of their nationality or creed.
edit on 18-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: grammar

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Israel.....Gods choosen people. It seems as if God choose poorly. Israel's new slogan should be : Israel taking, not giving, since 1948. Their like children that refuse to grow up and move out and stand on their own two feet. Israel....BS artist's of biblical proportion.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by openyourmind1262
Israel.....Gods choosen people. It seems as if God choose poorly. Israel's new slogan should be : Israel taking, not giving, since 1948. Their like children that refuse to grow up and move out and stand on their own two feet. Israel....BS artist's of biblical proportion.

Same could be said for our leaders who continue to allow Israel to do it.. Someone needs to grow some balls and take a stance.. Unfortunetly, the only country that is, is Iran and look where its getting them.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
They are thieves who steal land without any remorse for the people they displace.

I don't know where you live, but I can guarantee that it was stolen from someone. Why aren't you mad about that?

/TOA

I am very mad about what my ancestors did when they came to this land. My first ancestor who came to Canada is in the history books. He was with the Jesuit priests and at first treated the natives as savages, after a battle between his entourage and the Iroquois they were all captured except for him. He returned to try and free them and killed several tribe members and their chief, and was held captive for the first while and was severely tortured but eventually became friends with the tribe and they even gave him the wife of one of the tribe members he killed, I believe it is in their tradition.

Years after the fact he returned back to "civilization" and they thought he was a ghost because they had heard he was killed. He then became an important diplomat and liaison between the French occupiers and the Natives, he even learned several Native languages. Heck, he even helped lead a brigade against the British invasion while he was in his 70s.

I speak out against my country's treatment of the Natives all the time, but at least we are trying to make up for our mistakes and are giving them more land, not taking it away from them as Israel is doing and forcing them to live in Apartheid so your logic is flawed and does not apply to this discussion.

Here in Canada we do not make the original habitants of the land go through check points, do you catch my drift yet?

Have a great day.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just for the record, to those who say Americans should give up 'their' land to the native americans. What land? We don't own land. If you pay property tax, you rent, not own. So there's really no property ownership to give up. And I don't remember the government building my house the way Israel is building these settlements, without even using Israeli tax money but American tax dollars! So yeah, when the government builds me a house with international tax dollars that I actually own, not rent, then I'll feel guilty.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
reply to post by Ricky Revere

[snip].

Yes, reacting with nuclear weapons is always the best answer... Giant SIGH

Could you even imagine the chain events that would unfold if your twisted wish ever came true? Say goodbye to mother earth...

And one last thing, would you consider yourself an Anti-Semite? I would...
edit on 18-12-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Define Anti Semite

"Antisemitism is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage"

The trouble is with this statement is that it is a false statement. While the Jewish Community backs the attempts to obliterate Gaza and make the whole of Palestine into a Jewish Community, they you lose the right to hold onto the label of 'Heritage'.

[snip]editby]edit on 18-12-2012 by pbasonuk because: teach this prick a lesson

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by pbasonuk

You just said you wanted to nuke them off the map. Which I'll interpret as killing them all. Killing all those children and women who WOULD be innocent bystanders... But lets just appease to your psychological wishes and murder all those people.

And YOU are an anti-semite... You obviously hate jews and having hate in your heart is sad and paethetic. The world doesnt need more hate, hate wont fix all its issues and neither will nuclear weapons...
edit on 18-12-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

And Israel wonders why they have problems with the Palestinians. Israel is being selfish and antagonistic. They are losing my support.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pbasonuk
[snip].

That kind of overt racist hate isn't new, but apparently more acceptable here than using the N word to describe blacks etc.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
What amazes me is that anyone is still surprised enough to express outrage at this. Expressions of outrage without action are meaningless. Israel's agenda of acquiring all the land in Palestine and having it occupied by Israelis is old news. These are just more of the unrelenting steps toward its fulfillment. The international community expresses hollow condemnation and the agenda continues toward its conclusion. When Netanyahu expresses any intent toward appeasement, you should read it as meaning the opposite of what his words say.

Ever hear the old proverb that "Actions speak louder than words"? Start paying attention to what Israel does and stop listening to its empty words. Israel has been doing this for how long? And some of you are still surprised! This has been in motion for more than a century.

Israel will end up acquiring all of Palestine. It's just a matter of time and body count. Ever read the Old Testament of the Bible, otherwise known as the Torah? The body count part was a constant companion of the Nation of Israel in the O.T.
edit on 12/18/2012 by dubiousone because: Grammer, spelling, content.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone
What amazes me is that anyone is surprised by this. The agenda is old news. This is just another chapter toward it conclusion. Israle will end up acquiring all of Palestine. It's just a matter of time and corpses.

What is surprising here is how effective the propaganda war against Israel has been. It is almost as if there is now only one side in this conflict.

The world is turning against Israel, and that can make anything possible. again. The Israelis must fight for their existence in the region, no matter how they got there, or why, they are surrounded by enemies who all call for nothing less than the complete destruction of Israel, a Palestinian state will never be enough, as long as there is an Israel they will continue to escalate the violence and attempt to turn the world against Israel, they don't just want a Palestinian state, they want Israel erased from the map and replaced with Palestine. At least some people get that.
edit on 18-12-2012 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by snapperski
reply to post by jhn7537

Well Israel is an ally of the US and Iran is not... Makes sense to me...

Hmmmm ? I'm interested to know how you came to this assumption/conclusion.

What benefit does Americans get from Israel ? (Economists and military analysts will tell you Israel is the biggest burden on Americans)

When was the last time Israeli's fought along Americans in battle ? (Don't worry i wait)

Do you know how many times Israel has attacked American interests ? (More so then any other supposed terrorist state)

Have you took the time to understand how much aid and money and resources Americans give Israel with not a single return ? (Estimated to be 3 trillion dollars up and till 2003, you can double that now after the Iraq war that Americans fought for Israeli interests)

Every single Israeli gets at least $500 each every year without having to pay a single dime back (Even Americans don't get this kind of welfare) considering Israel is the richest country in the world per population it kinda makes you go WTF.

Any self respecting American knowing the truth and the full extent of Israel grip on Americans cannot tolerate this anymore.

The Jews own the Federal Reserve.
The Jews own the American Media.
The Jews own and control Hollywood.
The Jews own American's largest Drug company's.
The Jews own America's Oil industry.
The Jews own Americans largest corporate interests.
The Jews hold most of the highest offices in American politics.
I could go on with more.
Now considering there are only 6.4 million Jews in America out of 314 million people, it's begs the question why are the Jews so over represented ?

Maybe it for the sames reasons so many have turn on the Jews since records began maybe ?

No Christians part own the Federal reserve? really? Ignorance becomes you!
Rupert Murdoch is NOT Jewish is he????
Yes much of Hollywood is owned by Jews (but not by ALL Jews)
Ever heard of IG Farben??? Jewish or German Nazi owned??? Your hatred is pathetically blind!
Texan's and European Royalty also own much of America's Oil Industry, are they all Jews?
Jews do not own Ford, Apple, GM, Microsoft, but they may hold shares in them as do many christians, so not true either, is it???
Name the last Jewish President of USA (Isn't that the highest office?)

Your post is total nonsense and full of hatred for Jews in a OP that was vilifying Israel not Jews!

As for the OP, Jerusalem was captured by Israel in full, during the 6 day war in 1967 and as yet Jerusalem has not been included in any peace deal, agreement or land given back like Sinai, West Bank and Gaza was! Therefore, the land is currently owned and controlled by Israel, so by building homes there they are not technically doing anything wrong! Just like the US government building new homes in Nevada or Washington state, both lands controlled previously by native American Indians, who still live there!
edit on 18/12/12 by Hongkongphooey because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
Israel continues to show its complete disregard towards the international community and the Palestinians by announcing 1,500 more settler homes in the illegally occupied East Jerusalem. There is no justification for these actions no matter which side you stand on when it comes to the Israel/Palestine Issue. The "God gave us this land because we are the chosen ones." excuse just doesn't cut it unless you are a deranged lunatic who lacks any morals.

I guess we in the US should give this Country back to the Indians then, eh??? But ya, we Christians are the deranged lunatics who lack morals...The real gems of society are the muzlims...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

No surprise on my behalf, so please do not assume so. On the other hand, I do feel anger and frustration every time they do this, you can quote me on that if you like.

ETA:

What does surprise me is your opinion that these actions should not surprise or anger us since "we are not doing anything about it". Many of us including myself are politically active in our communities and do what we can even though it's not very much on the grand scheme of things. My government does not listen to me so speaking my mind does nothing but wake up people to the truth. If my threads/posts open the eyes of at least one pserson who was previously blinded by Israeli propaganda, then I consider my efforts worthwhile.

There will always be threads like these as long as Israel continues to behave like a spoiled brat who considers itself as above the law, so you might as well just get used to it.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by snapperski
reply to post by jimmyriddler

No, I'm not Jewish, I just get annoyed when people don't see the truth.

So what is the truth ?

Try doing a tiny bit of research into the history of this situation, its been going on for centuries.

I know the history very very well.

But you need to ask yourself, if the whole world suddenly decided to reclaim land going over a 1000+ years, can you imagine the chaos ?

Now as you being a Goyim do you understand how the Zionist religious view you ?
Let me throw a few quotes about from the Torah for you, also note some of these quotes are behide some of the reason my grandparents walked away from religion and the Zionist agenda.

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. Szaaloth-Utszabot,

The Book of Jore Dia 17

On the house of the Goy one looks as on the fold of cattle. Tosefta,
Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha´mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

Gad. Shas. 2:2

Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.

Hilkkoth Akum X1

So really you should be the one who needs to do more research into the matter, instead of the brianwashing you have received from Jewish owned american media.

Also another little fact you may want to research into is The House of Rothschild who funded the creation of Israel are well known to worship Lucifer going all the way back to Mayer Amschel Rothschild ?

You have to ask yourself are you on the right side of history in supporting The satanic state of Israel ?

I was born Jewish, although I don't practice any religion. I was brought up in Jewish and Christian religion amongst many friends of both faiths and I have NEVER heard or SEEN any of that hatred rubbish you've posted. Jews follow the TORAH (LAW) NOT that filth you post.

The House of Rothschild are one Jewish family (Supposedly) who you claim worship Lucifer! They are NOT and do NOT represent every Jewish family and the vast majority are just ordinary working people like you and me!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

No Christians part own the Federal reserve? really? Ignorance becomes you!

Oh you mean the evangelicals, who are well known servants of Jews, and these Christian evangelicals only own a small percentage, not enough to implement any policy, the policy makers are the main shareholders, and that the Jews, I'm sure if you put the effort in your find this information.

Rupert Murdoch is NOT Jewish is he????

Yes he Is, and a out spoken supporter of the Zionist Ideology. Once again, do some research.

Your post is total nonsense and full of hatred for Jews in a OP that was vilifying Israel not Jews!

Well i was going to completely tear your post to pieces, but there is no point as anyone can research my facts and find the answers which you haven't done and should do next time before replying, as you are blinded by ignorance and refuse to accept the facts I've already laid out in this thread, that you clearly haven't read.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Beware:

Do not criticize Jews, otherwise you'll be branded anti-Semite!

Meanwhile :

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join