It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

"Just curious, but did you make this much of a fuss over China's recent expansion of the territorial waters in the South China Sea??? "

it wasnt an expansion, it was chinese land that they let japan use it, when japan had issued a statement saying they were going to take the lands, china responded. no more or less if any other country went to an american territory (peurto rico) and said were gonna take the island,,,,,, usa would send war ships within minutes.

unless you mean another incident?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I am flagging this because with all the shooting stuff going on we are losing track of what Israel is up to, and what is happening in Syria.

Honestly, all the people that would be watching to see if the Gov takes us to Syria are going to be fighting to keep the 2nd lol, same goes for all the people that should be watching to see if Israel makes any moves towards Iran.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Netanyahu: Especially today, with America. I know what America is. America is something that can easily be moved. Moved to the right direction.

Child: They say they're for us, but, it's like...

Netanyahu: They won't get in our way. They won't get in our way.

The video transcript is available in the description of the video.

'nuff said.
edit on 18-12-2012 by WhereIsTheBatman because: Added info

+25 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Well Israel is an ally of the US and Iran is not... Makes sense to me...

Hmmmm ? I'm interested to know how you came to this assumption/conclusion.

What benefit does Americans get from Israel ? (Economists and military analysts will tell you Israel is the biggest burden on Americans)

When was the last time Israeli's fought along Americans in battle ? (Don't worry i wait)

Do you know how many times Israel has attacked American interests ? (More so then any other supposed terrorist state)

Have you took the time to understand how much aid and money and resources Americans give Israel with not a single return ? (Estimated to be 3 trillion dollars up and till 2003, you can double that now after the Iraq war that Americans fought for Israeli interests)

Every single Israeli gets at least $500 each every year without having to pay a single dime back (Even Americans don't get this kind of welfare) considering Israel is the richest country in the world per population it kinda makes you go WTF.

Any self respecting American knowing the truth and the full extent of Israel grip on Americans cannot tolerate this anymore.

The Jews own the Federal Reserve.
The Jews own the American Media.
The Jews own and control Hollywood.
The Jews own American's largest Drug company's.
The Jews own America's Oil industry.
The Jews own Americans largest corporate interests.
The Jews hold most of the highest offices in American politics.
I could go on with more.
Now considering there are only 6.4 million Jews in America out of 314 million people, it's begs the question why are the Jews so over represented ?

Maybe it for the sames reasons so many have turn on the Jews since records began maybe ?

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

They are chosen.

This world is given to them by god.

So they will defend themselves to take over the world , no matter what.

Oh really ?

Then please explain while ultra orthodox Jews refuse to acknowledge Israel and the Zionist movement.

And I'm more then happy to digest the Torah with you, concerning the creation of the Jewish state.

I'm not a religious man, but i have studied most religions and have read the Torah extensively.

+14 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I find peoples ignorance on this subject very disturbing, people who automatically jump on the anti-Israel band wagon with no knowledge of the history of Israel. People seem to be so willing to spew out all this hatred to them without even checking basic facts. Did you know that there was NEVER a Palestinian people, language, culture, religion, economy or country! - in fact the name Palistine was given to Isreal by the Romans in 130AD to label the Jews of Israel! I would highly recommend the following video, unless of course you want to stay in your ignorance, stick with it, it's worth it if you really do want to know.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyriddler

I find peoples ignorance on this subject very disturbing

I find your belligerence very disturbing.

Are you Jewish ?

I'm of Ashkenazi Jewish descent, and i totally understand it time the Jewish took a good look at themselves and asked the question.

WHY have the world always turn on the Jews through out history ?

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

No, I'm not Jewish, I just get annoyed when people don't see the truth. Try doing a tiny bit of research into the history of this situation, its been going on for centuries.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
youre really obsessed with israel. id recommend a psychiatrist meeting

edit on 18-12-2012 by UFOs20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
This is a shame.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

I just wanted to point out how they play victim and take over the place.

+ they take over the place and they say we are defending our lands.

It seems that they own all the lands they want and they can make reasons to take over.

+23 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyriddler

No, I'm not Jewish, I just get annoyed when people don't see the truth.

So what is the truth ?

Try doing a tiny bit of research into the history of this situation, its been going on for centuries.

I know the history very very well.

But you need to ask yourself, if the whole world suddenly decided to reclaim land going over a 1000+ years, can you imagine the chaos ?

Now as you being a Goyim do you understand how the Zionist religious view you ?
Let me throw a few quotes about from the Torah for you, also note some of these quotes are behide some of the reason my grandparents walked away from religion and the Zionist agenda.

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them. Szaaloth-Utszabot,

The Book of Jore Dia 17

On the house of the Goy one looks as on the fold of cattle. Tosefta,
Tractate Erubin VIII

When a Jew has a Gentile in his clutches, another Jew may go to the same Gentile, lend him money and in turn deceive him, so that the Gentile shall be ruined. For the property of a Gentile, according to our law, belongs to no one, and the first Jew that passes has full right to seize it.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 156

If it can be proven that someone has given the money of Israelites to the Goyim, a way must be found after prudent consideration to wipe him off the face of the earth.

Choschen Hamm 388, 15

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful. That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general. A Jew may rob a Goy, he may cheat him over a bill, which should not be perceived by him, otherwise the name of God would become dishonoured.

Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat, 348

If a goy killed a goy or a Jew he is responsible, but if a Jew killed a goy he is not responsible.

Tosefta, Aboda Zara, VIII, 5

Kill the Goyim by any means possible.

Choshen Ha´mishpat 425:50

Extermination of the Christians is a necessary sacrifice.

Zohar, Shemoth

Jehovah created the non-Jew in human form so that the Jew would not have to be served by beasts. The non-Jew is consequently an animal in human form, and condemned to serve the Jew day and night.

Midrasch Talpioth, p. 225-L

A Jew may do to a non-Jewess what he can do. He may treat her as he treats a piece of meat.

Hadarine, 20, B; Schulchan Aruch, Choszen Hamiszpat 348

A Jew may violate but not marry a non-Jewish girl.

Gad. Shas. 2:2

Do not save Goyim in danger of death. Show no mercy to the Goyim.

Hilkkoth Akum X1

So really you should be the one who needs to do more research into the matter, instead of the brianwashing you have received from Jewish owned american media.

Also another little fact you may want to research into is The House of Rothschild who funded the creation of Israel are well known to worship Lucifer going all the way back to Mayer Amschel Rothschild ?

You have to ask yourself are you on the right side of history in supporting The satanic state of Israel ?

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mideast

I just wanted to point out how they play victim and take over the place. + they take over the place and they say we are defending our lands.

It seems that they own all the lands they want and they can make reasons to take over.

Oh sorry i misinterpreted you post, i do apologize.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Another hypocritical, anti Jew, racist post. The Jewish people own the land and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. So stop waisting your time posting this garbage already. Sorry that it bothers you so much that the Jewish people have their own land which actually goes beyond what they have now and will have again one day soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

You REALLY sound outraged by your PERCEIVED slights.

Instead of starting yet another hate-spewing thread... Why don't YOU go to Israel and set those 'thieving Jews' straight?

The problem is the Arabs are the world's worst warriors...

The only people they are able to beat... Are their women.

So the rest of the world is bombarded with their (AND YOUR) unending mendacity.

edit on 17-12-2012 by golemina because: Left some stuff out.

Love the way you advise against a "hate-spewing thread", and then proceed to spew hatred. Lol.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Israel is not exactly the queen of popularity contest these days.The international dislike towards Israel is rapidly growing by the second,and yet they seem to be intentionally and foolishly doing actions to provoke the whole world community even more!.....Something very fishy is going on here and i think i know what it is....I think Zionism is decided to "organically" dismiss Israel and the Jews ...again!...Just my two cents.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I will not respond how I was going to. A thread like this a shows complete LIE to make an individual angry, choose a side, become biased towards a specific group. THERE IS NO AUTHORITY, GROUP, INDIVIDUAL IN POWER OR SEAT OF POWER. in this case STATE OR COUNTRY WHICH HAS ANY RIGHT to decide for the people living in it.

Now all those people we see in those mass protests which almost always turn violent are unfortunately so lost, confused, scared who easily submit to words & ideas planted in their thoughts.

sometimes to discover truth one must break the law

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by meggiddo2012

Honestly you are so misinformed on this subject.

I try and explain this as short as i can, as I've said this quite a few times over the years to the uneducated on this subject matter.

Dahia al Kahina was a dark skinned female leader of the Jerawa tribe of Berbers in the Aures Mountains Mauritania.

She was a warrior-queen who, in AD 696, united a number of Berber tribes and pushed back the Muslim army that had swept across North Africa.
Al Kahina was the daughter of a Berber tribe that had converted to Judaism around the 6th century AD, in other words, this queen's tribe and other local tribes that converted to Judaism are the main sources from which Spanish Jewry sprang.

North African Jews for the most part were descendants of pagans who converted to Judaism, the bulk of the Jews of North Africa originated in the indigenous tribes that converted to Judaism and became Jewish and not in communities exiled from Judaea.

Many of the present day Sephardic Jews from North Africa carry Berber surnames is testament to this fact.

The Turkic peoples who became the Ashkenazi Jews of Eastern Europe, these were refugees from the decaying Kingdom of the Khazars that converted in the eighth century AD.

In other words, the vast majority of East European Jews were Khazars that converted to Judaism and became Jewish and not communities exiled from Judaea who had "wandered" into the area.

So in reality the real Jews exiled were black/darked skinned, the White Jews was never exiled from Judaea or ever stepped foot in the land.

Before you come on here and start the usual defensive talk of calling people anti-semites for bring facts to the table, go do some real research on the subject, and not just modern Pro Zionist interpretations of history.

As some of us here are well versed on this subject.

Yitzhak Ben-Zvi (1884-1963) the second president of the Zionist State of Israel, writing in 1929:

"… the vast majority of the peasant farmers [the Palestinians] do not have their origins in the Arab conquerors, but rather, before then, in the Jewish farmers [the Judaeans] who were numerous and a majority in the building of the land."

Ben-Zvi quite clearly admits to the truth in that quote by him back in 1929 that the Palestinians were the ancient possessors of Palestine and their ancestors were most probably the Judaeans who had caused the romans so much trouble, and Ben-Zvi should know since he was a major player in the systematic ethnic cleansing of Palestine of its indigenous people ordered by Zionist leaders to clear the way for the Zionist Jewish State.

Some of you have to remember the Zionist historiographers are very well funded.

+22 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ricky Revere
What absolute ignorant hogwash. Your pitiful pitiful rant on Israel again shows your complete lack of middle east history.The balfour declaration in 1924....Have you ever ever read it?

Yeah, thats the land grabbing agreement isn't it?

People like you shove your garbage and insight prejudice like fire.. I wonder if you happen to be an Arab?Muslim? Israel has been a country longer than the USA....Longer than Britain....This conflict is hatred that has been ongoing for centuries...

Israel has been a country since about 1948.. So no, they haven't been around longer than Britain and the USA.

Your pitiful ignorant rant is trash.PALESTINE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A COUNTRY! They have been Nomads....The decree to form a country is simply a Muslim tool to destroy Israel. Will never happen.And the Godless men who thrive their garbage on this site will NEVER understand unless you live long enough to see the destruction of your Islamic empire...Its coming.

Dream on.. Islam isn't going anywhere. Libya - Islamic, Syria - Will become Islamic, Iran - Islamic, Egypt - Islamic.. It seems your very own leaders are pushing Islam moron.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by meggiddo2012
Another hypocritical, anti Jew, racist post. The Jewish people own the land and there is nothing you or anyone else can do about it. So stop waisting your time posting this garbage already. Sorry that it bothers you so much that the Jewish people have their own land which actually goes beyond what they have now and will have again one day soon.

Zionism is not the true representative of Jewish people. Israel under Zionist control is not going to expand to its original mythical borders. Israel cannot control Gaza, they have no chance of expansion into surrounding countries. They will be obliterated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join