It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I think you're just angry that jews are retaking from the muslim what they conquered 1400 years ago. Just wait till they get Mt. Moriyah and start rebuilding the temple.

So just because it was taken from them 1400 years ago it's all right for them to break international law. And I had no idea the Romans were Muslim.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Israel approves 1,500 more settler homes in east Jerusalem

^ ri·dic·u·lous approval made by i s r a h e l l !

edit on 18-12-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
'The only difference between a Jewish phylactery and an Islamist suicide vest is the respective lands the West allow them to occupy.' -Anon

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I wonder what Americans would do/think if Mexicans decided to build a 2,000 home estate over the border in Texas and call it part of Mexican land? Or if India built estates in Pakistan?

+17 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
What absolute ignorant hogwash. Your pitiful pitiful rant on Israel again shows your complete lack of middle east history.The balfour declaration in 1924....Have you ever ever read it?People like you shove your garbage and insight prejudice like fire.. I wonder if you happen to be an Arab?Muslim? Israel has been a country longer than the USA....Longer than Britain....This conflict is hatred that has been ongoing for centuries...Your pitiful ignorant rant is trash.PALESTINE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A COUNTRY! They have been Nomads....The decree to form a country is simply a Muslim tool to destroy Israel. Will never happen.And the Godless men who thrive their garbage on this site will NEVER understand unless you live long enough to see the destruction of your Islamic empire...Its coming.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
They are thieves who steal land without any remorse for the people they displace.

I don't know where you live, but I can guarantee that it was stolen from someone. Why aren't you mad about that?

/TOA

There is a big difference between land that was stolen hundreds of years ago and land that is being stolen now.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Ricky Revere

Originally posted by Ricky Revere
What absolute ignorant hogwash. Your pitiful pitiful rant on Israel again shows your complete lack of middle east history.The balfour declaration in 1924....Have you ever ever read it?People like you shove your garbage and insight prejudice like fire.. I wonder if you happen to be an Arab?Muslim? Israel has been a country longer than the USA....Longer than Britain....This conflict is hatred that has been ongoing for centuries...Your pitiful ignorant rant is trash.PALESTINE HAS NEVER EVER BEEN A COUNTRY! They have been Nomads....The decree to form a country is simply a Muslim tool to destroy Israel. Will never happen.And the Godless men who thrive their garbage on this site will NEVER understand unless you live long enough to see the destruction of your Islamic empire...Its coming.

Jewish Man Exposes Israel's Lies

edit on 18-12-2012 by SOLIDSNAKE101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Are we hypocrites?

Maybe the USA and everyone on this board that live in the USA, should lead by example.

How about everyone that lives here forfeit their land to the Native Americans and Mexicans?

My post will not receive many stars and I could care less, but the fact remains the foundation the USA was built on is flawed because it supports war, theft of land, and occupation.

The Romans did it, the English did it, the Spaniards did it, the French did it, this has gone on for centuries.

People will argue it was long ago, but is there a time limit?

The world we currently live in and have lived in is built on bullying, stealing, propaganda, brainwashing and BSing ones self that their agenda is the right one. Kind of like religious dogmas that believe their way is the only way.

Now we have Israel pushing people off of their land illegally, so I say this now, until all land is given back to it's rightful owners who are we to judge?

edit on 18-12-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Another nice post CE.

I'm going to go to hell for this comment and it is somewhat tongue in cheek: I wonder when the day will come when people will remark upon WW2 and wonder if it wouldn't have been better if Hitler's solution had been fully played out.

So before you go of all half cocked and knee jerk respond to the above statement read the bit before it and the next points. I do realise that genocide isn't ever a "good" thing, I also realise a whole lot of people suffered during WW2, my family included just for your information. It was a somewhat ironic satirical comment and should be taken as such.

I do however see a rather disturbing trait in the people of Israel's behaviour. They murder, they silently invade in every level of government and industry, they have almost total control of all media and last but not least they don't give a flying fark about international laws. So in all respects they are somewhat akin to the people's of the party which tried to remove them off the face of the planet. The mind boggles.

One could argue that because they were so oppressed they are fighting for their rights to survive, however that would be a ridiculous statement since they have both survived and thrived. Unlike the people of Germany and Japan though, they don't really seem to bring much to the table other than a great sense of business, brotherhood and the other rather more nefarious points regarding them in this OP and pretty much all over the internet.

I for one am staunchly anti-religion, anti-extremism and anti-zionist.

Small pebble in a rather large river i'd say.

Flame on!

Cheers,
T

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Didnt Palestine seek an Observer state status at the UN? Which went against the treaty Israel and Palestine had?

Oh, and that land Israel says is theirs, is theirs. Why? Because they have the military power to make it theirs and they have the ancestral thing going for them.

Palestine has a RIGHT to attack Israel, but Israel ALSO has the right to attack Palestine and assimilate them. Wait, it's called War. You got a dispute of this magnitude?

Go to war and shut up. Let us see who's God is right.
edit on 18-12-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Just curious, but did you make this much of a fuss over China's recent expansion of the territorial waters in the South China Sea??? I hope you care about what's going on over in China/Japan as you do about this incident. At least that would prove your motives aren't just to make Israel look bad and that you truly just care about countries taking land from others...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Originally posted by Realtruth
Are we hypocrites?

Maybe the USA and everyone on this board that live in the USA, should lead by example.

How about everyone that lives here forfeit their land to the Native Americans and Mexicans?

My post will not receive many stars and I could care less, but the fact remains the foundation the USA was built on is flawed because it supports war, theft of land, and occupation.

The Romans did it, the English did it, the Spaniards did it, the French did it, this has gone on for centuries.

The world we currently live in and have lived in is built on bullying, stealing, propaganda, brainwashing and BSing ones self that their agenda is the right one. Kind of like religious dogmas that believe their way is the only way.

Now we have Israel pushing people off of their land illegally, so I say this now, until all land is given back to it's rightful owners who are we to judge?

I think what people are saying is we should STOP doing it. Just because it has happened many times in the past doesn't mean we should not push for an end to the stealing.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by b14warrior
reply to post by Realtruth

Originally posted by Realtruth
Are we hypocrites?

I think what people are saying is we should STOP doing it. Just because it has happened many times in the past doesn't mean we should not push for an end to the stealing.

And do you believe you're setting realistic expectations there? Ending stealing? come on, there's being practical and realistic, and then there's dreaming up fantasies that you and me will never see... if it's happened over the course of time and still happens today, the safe money should be bet on it happening more going into the future...

Just don't set realistic expectations, because you'll only be disappointed in the end...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

i know right? we put huge sanctions on a country for trying to get a energy program started, that has shown no real agression towards anyone. yet this piece of $%^& country that was given a great gift, that they dont deserve and didnt earn. is not on the energy treaty, doesnt let inspectors in, doesnt allow filming of their setups, and continually breaks international law by obtaining land through conquest, and lets not forget how they turned all the ethopian jews into ghettos and spit and throw rocks on them, refuse to give green cards (even though they admit they will take any jew on the planet) and are now trying to find anyway possible to get rid of them. (not bad for a country that was formed because of racism and genocide that they now practice the very same things). all they need is gas chambers and they are set to go.

yet there is no huge embargos or sanctions against them? in fact usa is set to give them another 3.5 billion in money and another 250 million for missle defense system (fiscal cliff....what fiscal cliff?)

there is a war on terror, how is this country allowed to exsist? because the war on terror is BS just as it is on the war on drugs lol.

+13 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

i know right? we put huge sanctions on a country for trying to get a energy program started, that has shown no real agression towards anyone. yet this piece of $%^& country that was given a great gift, that they dont deserve and didnt earn. is not on the energy treaty, doesnt let inspectors in, doesnt allow filming of their setups, and continually breaks international law by obtaining land through conquest, and lets not forget how they turned all the ethopian jews into ghettos and spit and throw rocks on them, refuse to give green cards (even though they admit they will take any jew on the planet) and are now trying to find anyway possible to get rid of them. (not bad for a country that was formed because of racism and genocide that they now practice the very same things). all they need is gas chambers and they are set to go.

yet there is no huge embargos or sanctions against them? in fact usa is set to give them another 3.5 billion in money and another 250 million for missle defense system (fiscal cliff....what fiscal cliff?)

there is a war on terror, how is this country allowed to exsist? because the war on terror is BS just as it is on the war on drugs lol.

Well Israel is an ally of the US and Iran is not... Makes sense to me...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Ricky Revere

what is your point, in bringing up The balfour declaration in 1924? and yes i have read it and doesnt change my view one bit, stop giving my taxes to them and then i dont ive a $%^& what they do. when my money is being used ill say what ever i damn well please.

they were promissed land by people who didnt own it.(white people at that) would be no different now for america to say we feel israel is not a country any more so well give the land to palestine.. then what leg do they stand on, other white people just gave the land to palestine that they didnt own, oh gee

" Israel has been a country longer than the USA"

Here are the dates of independent Jewish States carrying the names of Israel and /or Judah:
1020 BCE - 586 BCE
142BCE- 63 BCE
66CE-73CE
132CE-135CE
1948CE-Present.

see all the gaps in dates, that means it wasnt israel then. ^^ so you can say they have fought for the land longer than the usa or britain has, but they have not maintained a single culture throughout history. and in some cases only lasted 2 years LOL!!!!

....... your statement is nothing more than a rant itself with no points made. where as everyone else is bringing facts to the table. i know it hurts when people use stuff like facts to back their arguments lol.

if palestine isnt a country, why do you insist on calling it palestine?

fool.

you destroyed your own rant lol

so if you want to spew zionist propaganda , at least spew some facts along with it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I'm very uneducated on this topic. I just have a question.

The United States is in dire straights financially. Even tho billions of dollars seems like a lot, it's really nothing compared to our national debt or expenditures. Although this foreign aid should logically be kept in our economy.

So here's my question. If Israel has lobbyists that have infiltrated our government, which seems to be the common theme here, for what purpose? The country obviously makes its own decisions, has its own military and has its own land. Nobody is going to mess with them because they have nuclear capability. I can't fathom its for the money, like I said earlier, a billion dollars is nothing to a country.

Follow up question. Why don't we tell them to kick rocks, we aren't helping them anymore. They are no threat to us. They seem like the little brother (or older one which would be more accurate) that keeps getting in trouble and we keep bailing them out of jail. There comes a point when you stop doing that.

It really seems like we are being used. Why do we put up with it?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

thats my point, they exsist because we support them as a terror state. where as there are countries trying to better themselves not commiting any of these crimes getting huge sanctions put on them?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

sure but do they get 60 years of 3 billion a year, free weapons, free missles, and free nukes before they go to war, or just send the kids out with sticks against tanks?

"Which went against the treaty Israel and Palestine had?" sure did, but the treaty was for them to stay in the location they were given. the map they now own is 75% bigger than it was 50/60 years ago... so isreal broke the treaty first,, (as usual)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
They are chosen.

This world is given to them by god.

So they will defend themselves to take over the world , no matter what.
edit on 18-12-2012 by mideast because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join