It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli diplomacy has gone off the wall.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Israeli diplomacy has gone off the wall. In a Facebook status of the Israeli embassy in Ireland, they wrote: "A thought for Christmas...If Jesus and Mother Mary were alive today, they would, as Jews living without security, probably ended up being lynched in Bethlehem by hostile Palestinians"

ARE THEY INSANE?! Did they ever learn diplomacy or manners?
I love Israel, I grew up here, but I feel like it was high jacked by crazies.

link in Hebrew

blogs.haaretz.co.il...

and now in English: www.haaretz.com... 1.485443
edit on 17-12-2012 by JohnWoodland because: I found a better link for my story that will be more beneficial to the community

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
In their little world, only they matter.
S(rew everybody else.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Israel is the most dangerous rogue state in the world, if they keep on the path they're following someone is going to need to put them back in there place.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Ooooookat there Mr. Ambassador, a Merry Christmas to you too and I'm glad we all see this as the season of brotherly love together.

I'm almost always pro-Israel when they leave room to be....but this is just too much. Umm... Hey, while he's at it, how about he find himself a Mosque, walk right up to the Sanctuary (or what the Alter is called in Islam) and tell everyone he's a Jew, they aren't and so they're all going to Hell. I mean...that MIGHT upset the Arabs a BIT more than what he just did where he's personally concerned but I'm not sure it would. It may come about even.

What happened to the age old saying about saying nothing if nothing good can be said? He needs to learn that real real bad.
(or perhaps Israel needs to find a new Ambassador to Ireland...this one can't seem to spell Diplomacy)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Whoever authored and authorized that status is a disgusting sack of poo. Just a thought.....
edit on 17-12-2012 by Putyournamehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm almost always pro-Israel when they leave room to be....

That's the crux of Israels issues. when even there supporters begin to feel like this.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
Israel is the most dangerous rogue state in the world, if they keep on the path they're following someone is going to need to put them back in there place.

With all do respect, I think you can think of countries that are more dnagrous to world peace, such as Syria witha regime that has killed more than 40,000 of its own citizens in less than a year, or the CCP in China, which killed over 80 million people in the last 50 years and still counting.

Israel might have controversial politics, but we need to keep things in proportion.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnWoodland

Israel might have controversial politics, but we need to keep things in proportion.

Ur right...so tell us, what the proportional genocide tollcount Israel is responsible for, to the palestinean people. Tens of thousands? Hundreds of thousands?

edit on 17-12-2012 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I'm almost always pro-Israel when they leave room to be....

That's the crux of Israels issues. when even there supporters begin to feel like this.

Unfortunately, yeah.... C.E. has another thread right now about 1500 settlements in East Jerusalem. Not just generic Settlements..which can be a lawn shed counting as one....but his thread specifies housing units.

They've gone insane.......at least their leadership has. You're exactly right and Israel better be aware of this too..they ARE turning off the people who have tried to remain supportive all this time. They're almost seeming to work at it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Well, it seems that since 1920, over 100 years ago, there has been a total of 91K palestinian killed in various conflicts and 36K Israelis killed in the various conflicts.

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

Hardly a genocide. If Israel was waging a genocide, there would not have been Arab parliament members, Arab judges and hey, even Arab policemen and soldiers in the Israeli army. I went to school with Palestinian in the university and now working an living in Jerusalem I have Arabs as colleagues,. genocide?not here. try Congo or somewhere else....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnWoodland

while both those figures are terrible china isn't looking for a war at the moment (although that may change in the future) and Syria is too busy fighting itself to care about anything outside its own borders (barring military and humanitarian aid.)

As countries go they're hardly direct threats to world stability.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So your virtual "Jewish" library declares 91,000 Palestinians died in events and this is not a genocide in your eyes? Does your virtual "Jewish" library have any facts to how many palestinians died from starvation and other atrocities at the hands of your Zionist government?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

The figures look alot less balanced in the last few decades

old.btselem.org...
shanna11.hubpages.com...

take for example the fact that Israel has killed 1335 children in the last twelve years compared to the 44 killed by Palestinians.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

do you?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I think you can think of countries that are more dnagrous to world peace, such as Syria witha regime that has killed more than 40,000 of its own citizens in less than a year

Well just to keep this thread factual, over 60% of the dead in Syria are from the FSA guns, and you can find this info on the HRW website.

Anyway on topic, it's no secret Israeli Jews hate Christians as much as Muslims.
Infact Israel refuse's to teach Israeli kids about Christians and make no bones about saying Jesus Christ was a great teacher but not the Messiah.

And if you live and was raised in Israel john you would know this already.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

The legal definition of genocide is quite broad in scope:

Articles II and III of the 1948 Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide

The international legal definition of genocide:

1) the mental element,

meaning the "intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such",

and 2) the physical element,

which includes five acts described in sections a, b, c, d and e.

A crime must include both elements to be called "genocide."

(a) Killing members of the group;

(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;

(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;

(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

source

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I'm no religious man but wasn't it the Jews who killed Jesus, if he ever does come back, his gonna love what the Jews have done with the place.

new topics

top topics

join