It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 And The Ascension

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I've got a few questions about the ascension. Is it actually physically possible? I've read this FAQ about the ascension and the person who's answering all these questions seems to know what he's talking about. FAQ:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net... I don't believe that the world is going to end in a few days. But I do believe that the ascension might actually happen. Apparently there are ascension symptoms. And I have to admit, I've got LOADS of these symptoms. Which can be found here: earthenergyreader.wordpress.com...
I'm not sure if it's actually true though. So apparently there's going to be a planet A and a Planet B. Those who ascend are going to Planet A. And those who don't, will go to Planet B. Which will be a "living hell". Controlled by the illuminati and there will be a NWO. They also mentioned you can actually choose between: staying here on earth, ascend to the 4th/5th dimension or just die. So during the three days of darkness portals are going to open so that we can ascend. And lightworkers are gonna help us to get through the transition? How do we know if we can trust these beings? What if they are fallen angels or aliens. I really don't get the ascension. It seems so difficult to understand and so mysterious. I've been meditating for 4 months though just to increase my frequency. I'm not sure if this actually matters for what might actually come. What are your opinions about this?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

well maybe it's because it's some made up malarky that doesn't make sense.. just throwing that out there and I went and looked at the "symptoms" of ascension and had a good laugh... being in the healthcare profession most all those symptoms can will/can occur from stress/ depression etc...

Edit: I just want to add before all the new agers beat me over the head for giggling.. that everything I've read concerning the "ascension" has a different twist.. it all depends on what "enlightened" person you talk to because they all have the answer even though most of them don't really agree on anything except this date and a "vanishing" ascension of themselves.
edit on 17-12-2012 by gnosticagnostic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Don't make it more difficult for yourself than you are already making. No ONE is certain about anything happening on the 21st or any other day for that matter. Jesus Christ, can't people wait 4 more days to find out?
Meanwhile...take a break from ATS cause it is getting you more edgy than certain.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSirens
They also mentioned you can actually choose between: staying here on earth, ascend to the 4th/5th dimension or just die. So during the three days of darkness portals are going to open so that we can ascend. And lightworkers are gonna help us to get through the transition? How do we know if we can trust these beings? What if they are fallen angels or aliens. I really don't get the ascension.

I can't imagine anyone being granted the option to ascend, or not, or die.

I picture the ascension more like this:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mugen

Originally posted by JustSirens
They also mentioned you can actually choose between: staying here on earth, ascend to the 4th/5th dimension or just die. So during the three days of darkness portals are going to open so that we can ascend. And lightworkers are gonna help us to get through the transition? How do we know if we can trust these beings? What if they are fallen angels or aliens. I really don't get the ascension.

I can't imagine anyone being granted the option to ascend, or not, or die.

I picture the ascension more like this:

I totally get it now

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Christ Consciousness returns to us on the 21st or thereabouts, +/- a couple days and will be with us for a bit. Whether or not you Ascend is your choice, yours alone. It was a choice you made BEFORE you incarnated here, though I'm sure your free-will decision will be honored.

The energy that was a mere snapshot of the 21st occurred on the 12th. For me, it was a powerful occasion that lasted 3 days, and was unmistakable. I'm not alone, but I'm not in the majority, so you may find others who experienced something too. Others also had experiences before and after. I'm convinced that its a personal thing, combined with cosmic-type energies that interact with personal will and intent.

So, it may very well be possible that NOTHING happens to you on the 21st or around about (give a 3 day plus/minus window because of the nature of things like this are not spot-on), then I think it could only happen because you WILLED yourself completely out of the experience. Like sticking your head in the sand.

I read a channel (someone who channeled Jesus, actually) that said it will be at first like a nudge. Then a prod, Then a poke. Then more and more insistent that you pay heed to it, the Christ Consciousness aka One-Heart Consciousness. But, you CAN completely deny it if you harden your heart, and nothing will happen. For the vast majority an uplifting experience and increase in awareness and connection may result, but that's only the beginning.

You see, it is a collective consciousness thing. It is entirely possible that the entire planet could Ascend if enough collective energy is put into the event. Another channel (channeling an Archangel) explained that the math is quite simple. One person is limited as to what they can do with will and intent, though the effect is strong just with one. A room full of people with the same intent and focus could feasibly get something done, locally. A city full of people with that same intent and focus could cause the whole planet to shift, and a continent full of people with the same intent could cause our solar system and areas around us to shift. It is a power compounded by the amount of people, you see. SO, if the experience on or around the 21st can get enough people to open their hearts, and if those people can then focus their energy and awareness toward a collective goal (which should be easier since the increased awareness means that we will be more as One, more towards our true Selves), then depending on how people respond to it our capabilities may turn out to be limitless.

Remember, we are in somewhat uncharted waters. In the course of our galaxy, there has not been an attempt to Ascend in-body! It would be quite easy to simply reincarnate in 5D or above, but that would be offing yourself and making that decision. No, this is new. This is an experience the Creator wants to have. To Ascend in-body, from 3D to 4D to 5D, literally inside-out evolution at an accelerated rate. What an opportunity!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alexander1111
Trying to deal with the immense sorrow I have been feeling due to the recent event in US I composed a musical piece as a tribute to the people who lost their lives in the shooting and in order to reclaim my peace of mind. I know that we are still far from it, but I pray that this planet will someday be a peaceful one and its people will live in harmony.

I am sorry in advance for the pood audio quality.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JustSirens

Stop beliving everything that you read on the internet; esp. ATS.

Other than that everything gnosticagnostic said in their post.www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join