It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not American, but I beg " America, dont let them take your guns !"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
AR-15's are for hunting HUMANS..

Why should they be sold to anyone that does not have the authority to hunt humans, like military and law enforcement?
edit on 19-12-2012 by sensible1 because: quote too long

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I can't believe you don't have the right to own a gun. Seems preposterous to me.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

standard internet text miscommunication.

mine was a statement about the double standard of society. I was only piggybacking on your issue. you are certainly welcome to your opinion. I have no argument on the issue. if anything, I applaud you. the moral is: try not to take things so personal, read more carefully. reactionary is a terrible way of life.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensible1

Why should they be sold to anyone that does not have the authority to hunt humans, like military and law enforcement?

Because we need to have the ability to defend against the people that DO have the authority to hunt humans as our constitution dictates.

And if you think we can't, there is nearly 100 million armed Americans and just look what the Taliban did to not only the US, but the Soviet Union, Britain and every other major nation in the world.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Thanks for the support. I might be American but I have strong feelings for my Irish and Scottish ancestors and its nice to have support from a people I would consider extended family.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

From one Danny to another..my apologies for mis-reading your intent....respects to you..

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bearack

Well said. It is awesome to have any type you chose as long as you enjoy the weapons. I love to shoot, the more types I get to shoot the more types I want to shoot, guns are very cool and they alone rarely cause death, it is usually the people behind them.

I grew up in a family where all the men are so comfortable with them that I have a little different view about what they are for and it has never been to do anyone harm. They are like anything else people have a right to collect and enjoy, learn about.

Also it would be devastating to lose something that has been passed down for generations as many Americans have been doing for hundreds of years. Family heirlooms should never be destroyed for any reason. I have seen piles of guns after a confiscation and it is tragic to the collector.
edit on 19-12-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Is the OP done kissing Americans butts or is he still trying to get his nose browner.

So you want guns..move to America and get your freaking head blown for all I care...but stop making your country look bad. If your country has strict gun laws then it is for the best.

Look at Canada...we have strict gun laws...and we have little to no gun violence in most parts of this great country. Toronto..is a different story.(.the little wanna be American state..:lol

Of course your going to have some idiot pro gunner show some story of past gun violence in our country...one little old story..to attempt to show I am wrong...well..you want to prove me wrong...show multiple stories happening in a five year period..in our day and age..hell go back as far as you can...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Is the OP done kissing Americans butts or is he still trying to get his nose browner.

So you want guns..move to America and get your freaking head blown for all I care...but stop making your country look bad. If your country has strict gun laws then it is for the best.

Look at Canada...we have strict gun laws...and we have little to no gun violence in most parts of this great country. Toronto..is a different story.(.the little wanna be American state..:lol

Of course your going to have some idiot pro gunner show some story of past gun violence in our country...one little old story..to attempt to show I am wrong...well..you want to prove me wrong...show multiple stories happening in a five year period..in our day and age..hell go back as far as you can...

You done? Its not about gun crime now or past..its about gun protection in the future....Can you really see no more than past your own nose...theres a bigger, future picture out there so grab your stick and protect your family...good luck.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The US has the largest % of gun violence, and by far the largest amount of gun owners in the world.. Militia rights have given Southern Slave owners the opportunity to fight to keep black people enslaved. That is the big accomplishment of the second amendment. The god of GUN can no longer be worshipped in the US. WE WILL NOT TOLERATE THE NRA OR THE WHITE SUPREMIST CROWD TELLING US THEY HAVE TO HAVE 1Million+ AR-15's a YEAR ANYMORE.. Thats the white elephant in the room...
edit on 19-12-2012 by sensible1 because: spl

The bold I take issue with, the rest of your post is utter nonsense.

In terms of violence, the US is no where near to being the most violent country on earth. Nor is it anywhere near to being the most violent country in gun crime homicide. Here is another interesting fact. More people kill themselves with a gun in the US then are killed by someone else with a gun through homicide (3.7 compared to 5.5 per 100,000 people)
edit on 19-12-2012 by rock427 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Just found this piece of info about the NWO agenda:

The Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968, also known as the Gun Control Act of 1968, was passed. It was modelled on Nazi Germany's gun control law of 1938. One of the vital points of the globalist agenda is to strip American citizens of their guns so that their global tyranny can be implemented with a minimum of resistance. A large amount of anti-gun misinformation has been released by the government for many years but the American people are a lot smarter than the globalists assume.

Source

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bearack

Because we need to have the ability to defend against the people that DO have the authority to hunt humans as our constitution dictates.

And if you think we can't, there is nearly 100 million armed Americans and just look what the Taliban did to not only the US, but the Soviet Union, Britain and every other major nation in the world.

The problem with Afghanistan is the terrain, not the weapons.

I will say it again, if you think an armed resistance with 'guns' is going to be able to take on the greatest military in the world on their home turf, you are delusional.
edit on 21-12-2012 by DoYouEvenLift because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by glad_to_be_His

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

This isn't the case.

The states with the strictest gun control laws enjoy gun crime rates as low as those of Europe.
The states with the most lax views of gun control have gun related death rates HIGHER THAN AUTOMOBILE DEATHS.

Ya, like in Switzerland

May want to factor in the violent crime rates with that assessment. UK violent crimes per 100,000 - 2, 034; US violent crimes per 100,000 - 466.

Most violent country in Europe

How does what you are saying negate the facts that I have listed?

Gun control works in the United States. Not only that, but with the added information you have laid out, States with strict gun control laws are LESS violent than the United Kingdom, which has banned guns completely.

Thank you for helping to accentuate my point.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join