It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Im not American, but I beg " America, dont let them take your guns !"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+85 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
As we travel this road of lost freedoms and hidden government agendas, there is a thorn in the flesh of those who want to see us live in total servitude. They are using all their propaganda tools to create a "Problem. reaction, solution" scenario to have this thorn removed so they can continue their masterplan.

This thorn is the 2nd Amendment, our American cousins right to own a weapon. Dont let them change public opinion as you, whether you like it or not, are our last defense. I am Scottish and have noticed the media over here starting a campaign to sway opinion as to the sanity of your country allowing ownership of guns. The newspapers are full of it as is the local and national news.

Please hold fast...whether everyone is aware or not right now....we the world, need you to fight for your rights to carry arms.

+15 more 
posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
It means a lot for a non-American to be defending one of our rights. It also means a lot, being an American with a primarily Scottish heritage to see my cousins overseas also pushing and fighting for the right to defend themselves.

Freedom!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I swear I'm gonna make a gun Thread, too!

This is getting ridiculous

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I'm genuinely curious if the same people who on the gun bashing threads say 'You're not American so your opinion doesn't count' will say the same here.

I wonder.

Oh and also 'Yay another gun thread'. I'm going to post this now in every gun thread.
edit on 17-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

The press is Fifth Column. Hear the sound of heavy horses coming and Long Shanks men.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Don't worry. We won't let them. But, they won't even try. They are not that stupid.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Unfortunately, they will take their guns, because the general public is already agreeing to it after what has happened the past few months.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas
I swear I'm gonna make a gun Thread, too!

This is getting ridiculous

No you are not!

And yes...it's getting ridiculous!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Well you should go live with the crazy gun swingers then..

Just because YOU can handle a assault weapon under your bed.. don´t mean your friends friend can..

The gun owners are like crying teenagers at the moment worried the big boogeyman will come and take teddy away

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

It is a trying time here in America, these mass shootings are terrible, horrific gears in a monstrous machine. A machine mean to terrify and subdue the American public into submission, to keep them afraid. Because when you are afraid, you don't always think rationally.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by RivingtonRebel

You could be right, but I sincerely hope not.......IMO the 2nd is all that has stopped the US from being under an iron fist. I have noticed a change of opinion here in the UK as well, plus a huge push to create a hatred of guns in the US in all the papers.

It looks likely that world opinion is now being used to create a storm that demands the removal of the 2nd. I prey not...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Fear not. There are millions of citizens here whose resolve is unbreakable. When all is said and done, we may no longer be the "United" States, but liberty will survive.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Gator

What is your opinion on this session talk since you brought it up?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
As we travel this road of lost freedoms and hidden government agendas, there is a thorn in the flesh of those who want to see us live in total servitude. They are using all their propaganda tools to create a "Problem. reaction, solution" scenario to have this thorn removed so they can continue their masterplan.

This thorn is the 2nd Amendment, our American cousins right to own a weapon. Dont let them change public opinion as you, whether you like it or not, are our last defense. I am Scottish and have noticed the media over here starting a campaign to sway opinion as to the sanity of your country allowing ownership of guns. The newspapers are full of it as is the local and national news.

Please hold fast...whether everyone is aware or not right now....we the world, need you to fight for your rights to carry arms.

this isn't about owning guns, banning guns, or the 2nd amendment. somethimes you need to actually listen to what the other side is saying.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Those crazy gun swingers could be you salvation some day, Do you really think that the US allowing gun ownership has made no difference to the freedoms, though few that are left, we still have in the world...Think bigger picture please and dont let our only ace in the pack be removed...respects to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Well from what it sounds like, TPTB do want to get rid of guns and the 2nd Amendment. With those gone how would The People defend themselves? With shovels and rakes? I think we should be allowed to own guns, but there should be a up-to-date training course with intelligent teachers.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
an intelligent Scott - s & f for you no s& f for the u.k. crowd - they have abdicated.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by th3onetruth

I think it should be considered as a last option. We are becoming more and more polarized. Policies that work on the coast do not necessarily work in the heartland. If we can't find enough common ground to hold us together, then we should consider dissolving the union.

I think it would be catastrophic to the world economy and probably very bloody, so it should not be entered into lightly, but it must remain as an option.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here is a thought!

I am an ex-felon...and not legally supposed to own a firearm!

But do I?

It would be a safe bet to say I do own one!

Who's going to come take it?

Can't legally own it...probably not registered then!

Hmmmm...makes a whole new discussion for disarming America!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

Dont confuse intelligence with concern,. Anyone who dosnt see the time coming when all freedoms are gone is living a lie.. Self preservation is also on my agenda....you guys are a large part of my self preservation..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join