It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The flowers that spin on water looking for the Sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
"In times of trouble don't look to right don't look to left but look just straight ahead if you want to go on"

"The beauty of each culture is given not by the facts of life but by the music and the songs they have because that is the first thing that our ear will perceive before the eye see."

From the ancient times man has dreamed of flying but also man has dreamed to walk on water.

I was looking to see if I can find flowers that can dance and spin on water and I found.

wallpaperscraft.com...

"If I were a flower and I could walk on water I will spin until my petals touch the surface of the water."

They say also that flowers spin looking for the sun but also we spin looking for the Sun all the time because we need the Sun to survive like Earth is spinning looking for the Sun and we may never know why.....

500px.com...

Then...when a flower is spinning maybe she is dreaming.

nancybeckerstudio.com...

Sometimes when is dark outside we are calling for the Sun to come out of the clouds,sometimes flowers are calling for the rain just to spin looking for the sun.

Not the name of the flower is important but her dance.

When a flower is spinning with her grace maybe she can see the Future...in her spin,like entering in some kind of trance.

...or maybe she is praying....to see the future.

Because after all we all dream the same dream only waters are different but the spin is the same.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I like the idea of dreaming flowers

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I like the idea of dreaming flowers
Glad you like it ,it's something that I spoke about before and in a way flowers are dreaming maybe just like us humans ,the only question remaining is what can dream about, except rain drops, sun light and bees ,maybe ...flowers can even sing or listen to music and dance....I mean sure flower are listening to music and are dancing.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The first picture is of two flowers in love

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Thank you for the Beautiful picture of two flowers in Love.

And sometimes flowers can be in love with the Sun or with light where it can rain with light drops.

www.paintingsilove.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This is awesome and new to me thank you for sharing this. It makes my mind wonder about the impossible and my imagination has been sparked again

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Teeky

This is awesome and new to me thank you for sharing this. It makes my mind wonder about the impossible and my imagination has been sparked again
I am glad you like it,sometimes we need to redefine the truth in ways to make the impossible to look and "to be" possible.

Thankyou for your beautiful words Teeky.

top topics

join