It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA "Bombing" Moon Again Today. 5:28 p.m. EST Monday (Dec. 17)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Signal just got lost from "satellite"....therefore point of impact has now officially past. Those aliens are surely rejoicing too and clapping their tentacles.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Would it have been possible to see the impact from Earth, if one had a view of the moon? I mean here it's only 5:30p and overcast, so no luck.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucas73

I Just had a I know I know CRAZY thought...what if the moon is a Base of some sort for oh I don't know.."Grey's"..maybe
'. .just maybe this is N.A.S.A's way of ringing the Doorbell??? 3 Days (the length of time from the moon to earth) just in time for 12/21/12 ****"FALSE FLAG"**** '
'
It is super far fetched but I thought I'd throw it out there!

Thank you for the Post any way's Op S&F!
edit on 17-12-2012 by DjembeJedi because: found more info..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
NASA was also concerned about where they would " land" so as not to disrupt Armstrongs footprints etc.

They aren't totally heartless.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
heres an update

Ebb and Flow slammed into the lunar surface as planned at 22:28 GMT and 22:29 GMT at a whopping 3,760 miles per hour (1.7 kilometres per second). The Sally K. Ride Impact Site is on the southern surface of a mountain near a crater named Goldschmidt.

There was no image of the crash because the area was in the dark at the time, NASA said.

"So long, Ebb and Flow, and we thank you."

SOURCE

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

No image of the crash (just yet.......)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

There was no image of the crash because the area was in the dark at the time, NASA said.

so there wont be any images
unless you meant the crash site after the impact?
edit on 18-12-2012 by GezinhoKiko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73

Is it possible that they are destroying things before Branson and his pals get up there to have a look around?
As many here on ATS will posit, 'Are they destroying more "evidence"?'

Original site -->news.discovery.com...

On here NASA can do no right for some people on here, if they had manage to fire those craft into space the NASA haters would say why didn't they crash them to get some impact data , when the crash them they are trying to hide something.

Now lets look at the REAL STUPIDITY of your assumption.

You are saying NASA are trying to hide something from Branson if he does get to the Moon lets look at the problems with your assumption.

How does NASA know where Branson would be landing if it goes ahead, Also how does Branson know there was something worth looking at there at that location.

The real problem is people on here LOOK TO HARD for a conspiracy that logic gets ignored in the process

edit on 18-12-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

i beg to differ at 3750mph, should leave a good hole

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Maybe it was a warning shot from Earth to prevent anything that the powers to be from attacking Earth on the 21st of December 2012.

Seems like more than a coincidence that NASA had to do this now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
What if the aliums live under the soil and they have now destroyed perhaps an entire family of extraterrestrials?

jra

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0pass
Seems like more than a coincidence that NASA had to do this now.

Why do you think that? It's been known since before the probes were even launched, that they'd end up impacting into the Lunar surface and the end of their mission. This article (link) from back in March even mentions that they'd impact into the Lunar surface by the end of the year.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73
Is it possible that they are destroying things before Branson and his pals get up there to have a look around?
As many here on ATS will posit, 'Are they destroying more "evidence"?'

The'll have to destroy the whole moon to do that.

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Three days before the moon-orbiting Ebb spacecraft collided with a lunar mountain, its on-board cameras captured some striking images of the pockmarked moon’s northern hemisphere — from just six miles up. On Jan. 10, NASA released what look like scenes from a science fiction movie: two probe’s-eye views of the lunar farside, made from Ebb’s stitched-together images.

The clips are played six times faster than the spacecraft’s flyover actually occurred. The first was shot by the forward-facing MoonKAM, and the second was taken by a rear-facing camera.

Ebb was one of the twin GRAIL spacecraft tasked with mapping the moon’s gravity field — a successful mission that came to an end in December. The images used to create this flyover video were shot on Dec. 14 as the washing machine-size probes began final preparations for the mission’s planned end. On Dec. 17, the twins crashed into a mountainous crater rim near the lunar north pole, a site which is now named after astronaut Sally Ride.

edit on 11/1/2013 by Lucas73 because: added youtube vid.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join