It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread closed due to a lack of common courtesy. MODS PLEASE DELETE

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
This was a terrible thread to see evolve...and I hope this isn't something that starts happening very often.

I agree. Moral of this story, don't start a thread, especially an extremely controversial one, until you've got it completely ready to go to be posted.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Maybe he deserved it. Did you stop and think about that?

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Thank you for actually reading the thread and responding appropriately

I look forward to your input on the completed thread when I repost

Star for you

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I hate that it turned in to a flame thread. Unfortunately I understood that it was going to happen. Posting it in the weapons forum might not be the greatest choice.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
I hate that it turned in to a flame thread. Unfortunately I understood that it was going to happen. Posting it in the weapons forum might not be the greatest choice.

Dont get me wrong I was expecting to get flamed,

Just cant believe that even though I asked to be allowed to finish the OP no one listened.

Sort of just solidifies the opinion that in general gun owners are a pretty feral bunch.

P.s said in GENERAL, I am aware not all gun owners fit into this catergory
edit on 17/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I thought that too. I think the 'grey area' is a forum based on speculation and opinion. Isn't it?

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

I have been waiting for you to finish your points....are you giving up? I see 3 pages now since I stepped away.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Okay OP... Fair enough. I know your posts to be good and general well reasoned. So..I'll give ya time to make the whole thing. Then I'll rub my paws together and dig in. Fair?

Thats exactly what I was hoping for, but whats the point.

I seriously give up

Mods close the thread

I'm sorry to see this didn't work out.. It's a shame that even after asking how ya did, folks couldn't give you the space to complete your OP before tearing into you. Hmm.... I wasn't actually going to write a thing and just wait to see what ya had to say....but then... geeze.. I saw the thread and hoped my note might prevent what you decided to do anyway. Throw in the towel. I don't blame ya though.

The funniest part is none of the people who responded in the first 5 min would have even read what I wrote LOL

kinda just strengthens the idea that most gun owners dont want to listen to reason.

I appreciate your courtesy

I think it's just a double standard, those evil rich 1%ers get to go out killing pheasants and foxes with rifles and people clap and cheer. I killed a horse, which is a hundred times the size of a pheasant and people just cried. Plus I didn't even have a gun, I had to use a hammer.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog

You posted before I did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup.. I sure did. I posted to encourage the OP to finish what was being worked on. After seeing the string of attcks on an op still 'pending'???? I was hoping my note might encourage the OP to go ahead and post desite being hit so hard and SO fast.

Obviously...my note was a bit late as it was and the damage was already done. That's a shame. I was honestly curious to see what the Kitty came up with on this one too.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What happened here? There's no OP but the corpse is still thrashing.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Between coming back here and having a chuckle at whats being written I am finishing the thread but Ill repost the whole thing in a new thread.

Not gonna let these trolls stop me getting my opinion out

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Between coming back here and having a chuckle at whats being written I am finishing the thread but Ill repost the whole thing in a new thread.

I actually gave you a star here, because you acknowledged that you are spewing nothing more than opinion.

MOTF!
edit on 17-12-2012 by MessOnTheFED! because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

LMFAO

I actually LOLed

cheers dude I really needed a genuine laugh

Wonder how many people will completely miss the humour in your post

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Edit the title, compose your OP then provide a link to another new post at the end of the thread to continue constructive discussion.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

You posted before I did

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Yup.. I sure did. I posted to encourage the OP to finish what was being worked on. After seeing the string of attcks on an op still 'pending'???? I was hoping my note might encourage the OP to go ahead and post desite being hit so hard and SO fast.

Obviously...my note was a bit late as it was and the damage was already done. That's a shame. I was honestly curious to see what the Kitty came up with on this one too.

Oh, so its ok to post before hes finished, if youre "encouraging" him but any posts that disagreed what was already posted is off limits?
Whatever dude.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

Edit the title, compose your OP then provide a link to another new post at the end of the thread to continue constructive discussion.

LOL judging from whats happened here I doubt there will be much constructive discussion.

5 min after posting a 6000 character thread I was getting flamed

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

So whoever disagrees with you is a troll huh?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

I don't know what you posted. Maybe it's too fresh or too ridiculous. Probably best to let the thread expire.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So whoever disagrees with you is a troll huh?

No,
People who ignore a request to allow me to finish and then post attacks without reading even the first 2 paragraphs of my OP are trolls

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join