It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread closed due to a lack of common courtesy. MODS PLEASE DELETE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
PLEASE DONT REPLY YET AS I HAVE ANOTHER POST TO COME, 15 MINUTES PLEASE

Due to this being ignored can this thread please be deleted.

Ill type out my 2nd post and try again later, hopefully I can get in before people looking for stars can get there

edit on 17/12/2012 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

First off, do you plan on calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a moron in this thread too?

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It will be a lot easier to fight off tyrants with my AK47 than with my BB gun.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Second, the Weaponry forum is not the place for this discussion.

One which I might ass has happened at least 750 time in the past 4 days.
edit on 17-12-2012 by thisguyrighthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
you clearly not aware that in most of the states that militias are not legal.....so now it falls on the citizens to protect the people.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
People here need to learn the meaning of words like debunked and proof.
You spouted the same old tired arguments that are in the other 2,000 threads about this since last week, what here debunks anything besides these rehashed arguments debunking themselves?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
it's simple, so you don't need a second post.

who are you to tell other's what they can and cannot do? what makes you such a "higher" person that everyone should conform to your whims and ideas?

this is why this world is going to hell in a handcart. too many nosey people poking their noses into others business, judging them and trying to force their views as "the only way"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Okay OP... Fair enough. I know your posts to be good and general well reasoned. So..I'll give ya time to make the whole thing. Then I'll rub my paws together and dig in. Fair?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Every possible reason for gun ownership addressed and debunked!!!!!,

Oh, how about because I CAN! Debunk that

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The complete lack of courtesy is astounding!!!

Im putting some serious effort into writing a thread, I ask to be allowed to finish it without replies and within 2 minutes I get 6 and not one of you actually addresses what I wrote

link   
Yay, another gun post. This is sure to end well.

Can you debunk this one next.

'I want one'.

Thank you.
edit on 17-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

link   

I certainly don't remember there being anything about the redcoats in the 2nd Amendment. Maybe they issue different versions of it where you are from, which you already stated wasn't America. So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that what happens over here probably doesnt concern you too much. Jump off our coat tails.

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Okay OP... Fair enough. I know your posts to be good and general well reasoned. So..I'll give ya time to make the whole thing. Then I'll rub my paws together and dig in. Fair?

Thats exactly what I was hoping for, but whats the point.

I seriously give up

Mods close the thread

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by IkNOwSTuff

Im putting some serious effort into writing a thread, I ask to be allowed to finish it without replies and within 2 minutes I get 6 and not one of you actually addresses what I wrote

Funny how people you've offended don't respect your input or wishes, isn't it?

MOTF!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

i beg to differ....maybe you should read my post again.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
A firearm is not a toy period. It is a tool Intended for sport, hunt, and selfs defense. Used anyother way is using this tool in an unintendedly fashion and that is not the fault of the tool, or the tool maker, or advocates of this tool.

Firearms are a marvel of human ingenuety. to hear there are men walking around who refuse to defend themselves, or even argue with other men who proudly equip themselves equally or moreso to anything, in the unlikely chance some danger comes your way where a firearm is all that stands between you and certain death is laughable at best.

Media has done its job turning most of the male population into a castrated feminine vegan version of itself, the rest of us laugh uncontrollably take my word for it.

edit on 17-12-2012 by pryed -eyed-one because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Sor, all I see is a lot of incorrent assertations. Nothing has been "debunked." The intent of he second amendment was that everyone be armed and that the "militia" was to be the whole of the people. Don't believe me, believe the guy who wrote it.

James Madison, "The Influence of the State and Federal Governments Compared," 46 Federalist New York Packet, January 29, 1788:

"Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of. Notwithstanding the military establishments in the several kingdoms of Europe, which are carried as far as the public resources will bear, the governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. And it is not certain that with this aid alone they would not be able to shake off their yokes. But were the people to possess the additional advantages of local governments chosen by themselves, that could collect the national will and direct the national force, and of officers appointed out of the militia, by these governments and attached both to them and to the militia, it may be affirmed with the greatest assurance that the throne of every tyranny in Europe would be speedily overturned in spite of the legions which surround it."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
If your not an American, then the first amendment does not apply to you. Nor does the second amendment.
Therefor you have no free speech to speak about our second amendment.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Thats exactly what I was hoping for, but whats the point.

I seriously give up

Mods close the thread

I'm sorry to see this didn't work out.. It's a shame that even after asking how ya did, folks couldn't give you the space to complete your OP before tearing into you. Hmm.... I wasn't actually going to write a thing and just wait to see what ya had to say....but then... geeze.. I saw the thread and hoped my note might prevent what you decided to do anyway. Throw in the towel. I don't blame ya though.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Also taking guns off the market takes away the ability of criminals to get guns.

Oh, I see. It's a fantasy/fiction thread. You may know stuff, but there's apparently some significant gaps in your knowledge base.

edit on 12/17/12 by MrDesolate because: Formatting

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join