It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

According to map SANDY HOOK was the first of 5 strike zones

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I just found that:

Several notable film/Batman fan sites were recently sent packages from The Dark Knight Rises marketing campaign that contained both a t-shirt and a unique map of Gotham City. The organized map purports to show all of the locations that Bane and his mercenaries will strike in their attempt to disrupt the city.

The FIRST strike zone on the map is SANDY HOOK!

Source

There was the Aurora, CO batman shooting, in which the shooter called himself "the joker". How people heard this over the sound of his gunfire in a confined space, amidst screams, footsteps and people falling, I will never know.

Then there was the Portland/Clackamas shooting in which the shooter called himself "the shooter". Again, If he yelled this over top his "60" fired shots then I'm not sure why people were so close to him.... but anyway.

Then there was Sandy Hook, ironically the name of the school (to which Adam Lanzas connections are getting smaller and smaller) was shown as a neighborhood, or district on a map of Gotham City in the Batman movie.

There are subtle links between these shooters actions that have lead to some speculating that there is a huge plot going on here.

If this was the case, somebody COULD have predicted the Sandy Hook shooting if they believed that sleepers were being activated by the movie after James Holmes in Aurora.

So, what other places are on this map of Gotham City? Are there any links between the Portland shooting and the movie? Even if not, there are links between the Portland shooting and the Aurora shooting.

For the record, here is a GCR map and I don't see Sandy Hook anywhere on this one.
edit on 17-12-2012 by unphased because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
double blank threads....had it happen to me yesterday

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by shaneslaughta

Sucks because I had already written it but accidentally deleted the whole thing. Anyway, I've started again!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
No, I don't think chaotic minds are predictable. However, that being said...let's look at the pattern of "one up manship"...

Aurora...a movie theater...public place most people feel safe...shock and awe value

The Mall shooting...another public place where most people are comfortable and feel safe as security is present...increase the shock and awe value...

The CT shootings...a grade school...a place everyone feels is safe...bigtime shock and awe value.

What would the next lunatic do to up the shock and awe value yet again?

Maybe a major public event. Most sporting venues are heavily secured so not that. Maybe a Christmas tree lighting...a parade...something with a very big crowd of people who are not going to be paying close attention to others....

That is just my guess...I know..sounds horrible when stated that way...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Unfortunately bumping my own thread.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
No, I don't think chaotic minds are predictable. However, that being said...let's look at the pattern of "one up manship"...

Aurora...a movie theater...public place most people feel safe...shock and awe value

The Mall shooting...another public place where most people are comfortable and feel safe as security is present...increase the shock and awe value...

The CT shootings...a grade school...a place everyone feels is safe...bigtime shock and awe value.

What would the next lunatic do to up the shock and awe value yet again?

Maybe a major public event. Most sporting venues are heavily secured so not that. Maybe a Christmas tree lighting...a parade...something with a very big crowd of people who are not going to be paying close attention to others....

Please read the new OP update

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Police station. In a relatively small town police stations are dead empty and from my experience the cop working the front desk isnt armed nor are most of the cops behind the heavy door, if there even is one.

If kids are supposed to be the innocent angels of targets then cops will be the heroic protectors of society and once cops in their own buildings are attacked a major chunk of pro-gun people will slide over the prohibition side.

That's the one chart topping tragedy we're missing so far.

For good measure use an AR pistol to keep with the AWB theme. Maybe even do it somewhere that's relatively gun-friendly like some small town in the mid west or down south that way you limit the effectiveness of a "already banned" or a "gun free" rebuttal.

If I were a maniacal NWO planner that would be where I'd send the next Manchurian candidate.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Ok , Ok.....lets back up a little bit please. Help me understand how and logically these shootings are connected to the Batman movie? Gotham and by whom? The illuminati? or? Cheese and rice you ATS conspiracy guys can make it seem that Obama is related to Hillary Clinton via his aunts uncles cousins, 2nd cousins grandma via the grandpa's second marriage,

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering
Ok , Ok.....lets back up a little bit please. Help me understand how and logically these shootings are connected to the Batman movie? Gotham and by whom? The illuminati? or? Cheese and rice you ATS conspiracy guys can make it seem that Obama is related to Hillary Clinton via his aunts uncles cousins, 2nd cousins grandma via the grandpa's second marriage,

1st - this is a conspiracy website.

2nd - read the OP and the 12 other threads detailing other "coincidences" here.

3rd - MSM is where you need to be for political ancestry.com ads

4th - wtf is "you ATS conspiracy guys"??

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere

Police station. In a relatively small town police stations are dead empty and from my experience the cop working the front desk isnt armed nor are most of the cops behind the heavy door, if there even is one.

If kids are supposed to be the innocent angels of targets then cops will be the heroic protectors of society and once cops in their own buildings are attacked a major chunk of pro-gun people will slide over the prohibition side.

That's the one chart topping tragedy we're missing so far.

For good measure use an AR pistol to keep with the AWB theme. Maybe even do it somewhere that's relatively gun-friendly like some small town in the mid west or down south that way you limit the effectiveness of a "already banned" or a "gun free" rebuttal.

If I were a maniacal NWO planner that would be where I'd send the next Manchurian candidate.

Make this one done by a female instead of the male we have always seen doing these, and you have that much more of an impact.

Seriously. I can see the next one being done by a woman, just to get the massive effect of "OMG how could a WOMAN do all of this??"

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
It humors me greatly that people are analyzing a map from such a crappy movie.
It also saddens me that with the tragedy you find time to make this all about you
and the wild imagination of internet sleuths everywhere.

(*pausing to make sure I'm not on GLP)

Maybe focusing on geography in the real world and reading an educational books
about human behavior is a better start in determining the state of trouble the world
is in and how we can better it.

Flame me all you want for not adding anything to subject that deserves nothing added to it.

This is a place to voice opinion, and that's what I just did.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a map of Vice City to study.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by unphased

I honestly don't give any credence to this theory that the batman movie has anything more to do with portland or conn shooting however that being said on your first map is a location called Haysville... i live about 15 minutes from a town called Haysville so if anything major happens there I may change my mind ... lol

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
It humors me greatly that people are analyzing a map from such a crappy movie.
It also saddens me that with the tragedy you find time to make this all about you
and the wild imagination of internet sleuths everywhere.

(*pausing to make sure I'm not on GLP)

Maybe focusing on geography in the real world and reading an educational books
about human behavior is a better start in determining the state of trouble the world
is in and how we can better it.

Flame me all you want for not adding anything to subject that deserves nothing added to it.

This is a place to voice opinion, and that's what I just did.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a map of Vice City to study.

So according to you it's a coincidence that when this movie opened, there was a shooting on PREMIER NIGHT that was predicted right here on ATS, and then 5 months later a shooting at a school which the shooter doesn't appear to have many connections to, whose name ALSO happens to appear on a map for the SAME movie....

That's a hell of a coincidence...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by gnosticagnostic

I honestly don't give any credence to this theory that the batman movie has anything more to do with portland or conn shooting however that being said on your first map is a location called Haysville... i live about 15 minutes from a town called Haysville so if anything major happens there I may change my mind ... lol

Changed places of the maps, just FYI

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good job at helping a newbie understand.....I delve into other things and have never read anything about the Batman connection and each thread has its own translation and zero definitive direction in assisting someone new at it to fully understand.
To have a pre-emptive expectation that everyone understands every conspiracy is not to mature. So ill buy it off as a 15 year olds are posting on this thread.
Condemn anyone asking for an explanation.....hence why we are all labeled conspiracy nut jobs, because of the reaction the uneducated minds recieve.

So can anyone logically and who has some self-control explain to me with evidence how any of this is connected?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by unphased
So according to you it's a coincidence that when this movie opened, there was a shooting on PREMIER NIGHT that was predicted right here on ATS, and then 5 months later a shooting at a school which the shooter doesn't appear to have many connections to, whose name ALSO happens to appear on a map for the SAME movie....

That's a hell of a coincidence...

According to me, this world is filled with sick people. Rich and poor.
And yes, the world is full of coincidences. Gimme the script to this Batman
movie and I will take just about every word, scene and reference and I will
find many coincidences to any number of events.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I can in one really long stretch of the imagination see how people are tieing things to the dark night movie. I have not seen the movie so I am not gonna go there. I am not really all that familiar with the Aurora shootings...did not follow them...did not want to.

I was more looking at the escalating patterns we have witnessed. Each tragedy seems to up the scale in horror and...well let's just say it...evil. There are some seriously sick people out there and if their goal is to go down in infamy, they are going to keep trying to outdo the last lunatic.

That is why I said it would more than likely be some major public event. Tied to the holidays or a religious celebration. It's just a guess...I am not a psychic and my conspiracy brain only stretches so far...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by imagineering

Good job at helping a newbie understand.....I delve into other things and have never read anything about the Batman connection and each thread has its own translation and zero definitive direction in assisting someone new at it to fully understand.
To have a pre-emptive expectation that everyone understands every conspiracy is not to mature. So ill buy it off as a 15 year olds are posting on this thread.
Condemn anyone asking for an explanation.....hence why we are all labeled conspiracy nut jobs, because of the reaction the uneducated minds recieve.

So can anyone logically and who has some self-control explain to me with evidence how any of this is connected?

The way you responded wasn't a simple request for understanding.

Your response was a rude, egotistic, condescending, display of how "newbies" sometimes act around ATS which does nothing but fuel negativity.

"you ATS conspiracy guys" and "can you help me understand the origin of this theory" are not synonymous.

Maybe your mother didn't tell you, but to insult people while requesting something doesn't typically yield results.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I can in one really long stretch of the imagination see how people are tieing things to the dark night movie. I have not seen the movie so I am not gonna go there. I am not really all that familiar with the Aurora shootings...did not follow them...did not want to.

I was more looking at the escalating patterns we have witnessed. Each tragedy seems to up the scale in horror and...well let's just say it...evil. There are some seriously sick people out there and if their goal is to go down in infamy, they are going to keep trying to outdo the last lunatic.

That is why I said it would more than likely be some major public event. Tied to the holidays or a religious celebration. It's just a guess...I am not a psychic and my conspiracy brain only stretches so far...

From memory, (it was a mediocre movie btw) but the main "bad guy" had a goal of disrupting the entire city as far as law & order were concerned using various attacks.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Class act of paranoia and wrong assumptions. Do you really apply a negative tone to everyones posts here. If we would have been face to face my tone would have never offended you. Calm down there kiddo! Youll end up being a poster with a bad chip on your shoulder reputation, firing back like you have leads me to believe you are pretty unstable.

Instead of forward momentum and replying to my questions with knowledge you have a toddler temper tantrum.
jokes on you

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join