It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My brother had a dream about loss of gravity 12/21/12!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I am very interested in this topic and that is the only reason I have the links to the threads below;

Something Incredible Was Said To Me Regarding Flipped Polarities, It was out of the blue!!!!!!,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alaskan Alien Pyramid, Real and Humming No doubt no more

Nasty Extra terrestrials operating a base LIVE in Alaska, this is huge

Maybe this is what the Mayan' saw- a self fulfilling prophecy???

The NWO etc heard about the Mayan prophecy and had a few of their own passsed from father to son, and they decide to try to change the future, thereby causing the very catastrophe they sort to avoid. What would this scenario be called?

Recently there was a mass dream warning about the 11-16th December 2012. But now the CERN has been shut down, the rescue wasn't needed and the mass deaths in those dreams didn't happen.

Not sure that this can be avoided like the last two attempts to change the future. (First attempt was shot down over Minden. Second attempt, the Sun delivered a proton wave that disabled the machines involved.)

All I know is I have been having warning dreams most of this year and then I see where someone has intervined, whether it was God, the space brothers or our Sun all I know is that we are still here and the war is being won steadily by us.

Maybe we can ask for their intervention again? I would rather be rescued but 'the needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the one'.

You need to read Cosmic wars by JP Farrell and Gilgamesh.
In Cosmic wars, one of the weapons used was buried, as it could not be taken apart and it was so dangerous, as it had caused a global catastrophe, so huge that one of the Gods had had to reverse time to put the people back in their rightful places. (This occured yet again in Feb 2012 BTW)

In Gilgamesh (I think if I remember it correctly) there is a scene that the clouds became black with rain coming from the Gulf. On one side of the earth, the people became lighter and floated upwards and on the other they became heavier.

So in Mythology (which is starting to became history) your dream isn't so far fetched. I'm sorry to say.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
A dream... well heck...it must certainly happen then

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by pacifier2012
A dream... well heck...it must certainly happen then

This was a DREAM!! Who said anything about REALITY??

He had a dream that went along the same lines of multiple people on ATS.....

Sorry If you were looking for something else, like an answer or some sort of prediction here......This was clearly described as a DREAM though!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Gravity is based on mass not the spinning of the planet or the magnetic poles. The only way for the earth to lose ALL its gravity would be to lose all its mass, which means it would no longer exist.

I have been visiting ATS for many years and have had dreams about certain disasters when Ive read a thread about them. You visit this site and read the story's and prophecies , they are in your sub conscious and its not a huge leap to assume you will dream about them!!!
edit on 18-12-2012 by hellbjorn012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Interesting, when i used to watch Jericho, i had a dream of nukes going off all over once, i found it to be quite interesting one of a dream, also i hear that people who play computer games tend to see themselves in the game, or playing it.

Thankfuly, this is pretty much impossible to be real

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
NO gravity = atmosphere escapes = extinction of all life on earth in hours/days...= 2012 prediction true

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Cool story bro. Thanks for breaking up all the CT conspiracy bullcrap. This is why I read this site for stories like this. You even use logic. I"m impressed. Star for you

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It was a dream and that's all it was. Your brother frequents this site but is too paranoid to create an account. He obviously has unusual topics on his mind and therefore he dreams about these things. I was watching a Knick game the other night and then I dreamed that I was a professional basketball player that evening. It was a dream, nothing to see here.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Originally posted by Just Chris
Loss of gravity would quite possibly be the result of a polar shift, however a full pole-reversal would take 100's-1000's of year's to complete so any reversal would surely be gradual?

Gravity is determined through mass. Not polar shifting.
That is the current theory. The truth is we dont really know what gravity is or what causes it.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
answer me this....if the world is going to end on the 21st....why would anyone worry about it?....do you know anyone that packs a "go" bag for an inevitable natural death?
In other words did you ever see a hearse with a u-haul on the back ?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Enzo954

I feel honored to be a valued post you commented in! For the last 5 years you have 24.......YES 24 posts other than your insightful one here!!

Thanks for the addition.......Now go back to your hole......Or mom's basement.....I presume the latter...

This is a site for people who actually care and want to hear what others think or dream for that matter......Sorry you aren't one of those people

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

Firstly CERN is not shut down. The issues they had were last year and have been fixed. Secondly: CERN is a particle collider. What do you imagine that means? CERN has no way of creating any kind of end of world sceanario. Thats like saying my Lincoln could cause the end of the world.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

But with all that what you fail to see is that these are just dreams. Everyone dreams when they sleep. Its not something special. Your dreams are not coming true.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by maddy21

NO gravity = atmosphere escapes = extinction of all life on earth in hours/days...= 2012 prediction What this really equals is NO SCIENCE.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein
"There was more but I have been waiting for one thing to happen that happened in the dream to happen in real life, then I will know for sure this will actually happen. My wife asks if she can put an offer on a farm with a horse ranch for a bunch of money and I say go ahead, she can't believe I would say yes!"

So the fate of our world lies in the question whether your brother will answer his wive with "go ahead" or "no way" when she asks if she can put an offer on a farm with a horse ranch. When he says "go ahead" his dream would be accurate and the earth will lose gravity. When he answers "no way" his dream would be wrong, and probably nothing will happen.

Lets just hope your brother says "no way" or something along that line

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
There was a documentary where the polar shift was said to cause an increase in gravity and they suggested, in the reinactment, that they have food close to the ground as they wouldn't be strong enough to get up untill it had passed. So, hypothically, is one half of the world going to be sucked to the ground and the other half ascend up into the sky? The floating thing reminds me of that FEMA disaster preparedness commercial.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Your rude comments are totally uncalled for and you really need to be mindful of how you speak to people. I was simply implying that people dream about what's on their mind. You being a keyboard warrior acting like a wiseass tough guy isn't necessary.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Awe, don't think of it "losing" gravity, think of it as "gaining" weightlessness!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Wouldn't loss of gravity in turn, turn us light bodied

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Most people can't help but be washed away by the global collective thought. Its like a mass hysteria tsunami right now.

12/21/2012 is completely without basis.

Earth hit the galactic plane 3 million years ago and is still moving away from it.

All this global collective negativity about this misconception is making people act out in crazy ways all over the world and they don't even realize it.

Everyone will be relieved the morning after. Well, at least those who aren't sado-masochists

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join