It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Maybe Start Liquidating Death Row Inamtes.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
If your a convicted murderer or some other similarly hanus criminal...sitting in jail. Maybe it would set a good example to start putting these people down? Thoughts?

So to fight a monster you would become a monster..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Maybe public liquidation would help

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

reply to post by InitiumArietis

So we're agreed. The guy wants a massive blender to make inamte (sic) soup?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The US justice system is hilarious, like prison rape is an expected part of getting sentenced. You pretty much face 20 years of ass violation if you so much as run a red light three times in some states.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
The guy wants a massive blender to make inamte (sic) soup?

Could have come straight from George Carlin's death penalty bit...

Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

It could be marketed as 'A Me Tin' Soup!!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
The US justice system is hilarious, like prison rape is an expected part of getting sentenced. You pretty much face 20 years of ass violation if you so much as run a red light three times in some states.

You make another good point. We don't have prisons in the United States. We have jails ..which range from very well run to the kind you see in 50's movies with the Georgia Sheriff no one wants to ever meet. Then we have the state facilities that range from Higher Criminal Education (Associates Degree school for bad guys) to the full blown Gladiator Schools that graduate true hard core predators ...however they were when they went in.

Finally ..we have the Federal Prisons..and they actually sound better than State in most cases. So I suppose they fall between Gladiator School and Community Criminal College. Perhaps Federal prison is the Graduate level program for this example, eh?

Regardless.... What we seem to have is a system almost assured to turn people out WORSE than they went in and almost universally with that. Heck of a way to handle criminals we WILL be releasing into the public in the vast majority of cases eh?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Mailman

To date, more than 300 "death-row" inmates in the USA alone have been exonerated by DNA.

www.innocenceproject.org...

So, no -- I don't think we should start "liquidating" anyone on "death row."

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If it wasn't worth doing a week ago then it's not worth doing now just because you get mad .
I do believe in the death penalty , but I also believe we need to throw out "beyond a reasonable doubt" and go with unconditional certainty .

If anyone wants a reason why I think the death penalty ought to be kept , you might want to look up the name Kennith Allen McDuff . He was a particularly heinous murderer here in Texas who was sentenced to death in the 1960s . When the supreme court declared the death penalty unconstitutional his sentence was commuted to life . He was paroled in 1989 and went on to murder at least 8 more women , it could be 9, my memory is failing .

I've started just reading the initial post and then answering only that in an effort to stay on topic . I had to come back in an edit because I just read what a lot of you are saying . You have to be some pretty pathetic people if the only way you can feel like big shots is to try to knock down others . I'll bet I can find find lots of bad spellers who are smarter than you .
edit on 17-12-2012 by thudpuddy because: need to add something

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join