It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book Writing System

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
When I watched the video my jaw just dropped, consider the implications on revealing the correlations between conspiracy theories. Research efficiencies would be accelerated. Remarkable the power of computers and their architects.

singularityhub.com...

To be clear, this isn’t just software alone but a computer system designated to write for a specific genre. The system’s database is filled with genre-relevant content and specific templates coded to reflect domain knowledge, that is, to be written according to an expert in that particular field/genre. To avoid copyright infringement, the system is designed to avoid plagiarism, but the patent aims to create original but not necessarily creative works. In other words, if any kind of content can be broken down into a formula, then the system could package related, but different content in that same formula repeatedly ad infinitum.

I'd like to run some popular conspiracies through it's engine, what would you like it to generate ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Intresting system ! First i would like to generate lotto numbers
But seriously don´t think they would be a match anyway.
Documents about similarities of National epic Kalevala´s mythology to other epics around the World. What Sampo really was... ship or a spacecraft.
Debunking evidences about reptilians and nibiru... etc

And i would like to write a childrens novel about adventures of little creatures we cannot see

new topics

join