It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the White Horse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir

He also comes back on a chariot pulled by two white horses.
I've got to ask myself...could these white horses be references to (I'm gonna say it) UFO's?

We've been hinting at that all along, without spelling it out. "Chariots" are simply "shiny flying objects", according to the ancient accounts.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ntech
reply to post by 1PLA1

A thought here. In Judaism they are still waiting for a Messiah. (They don't recognize Jesus Christ as the one) And they may be right. Based on what I been reading according to Malachi 3-1 the job of Messiah was a 3 man job.

Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

It would appear that the 3rd guy never showed up in the 1st century AD.

I only see two people referred to here: the messenger, John the Babtist and the Lord Jesus who is messenger of the covenant.

Then you have the Zechariah prophecy about the Branches and the problem there is that there is two of them. And both of them are to have built a temple to the Lord. And one of them did build the 2nd temple. Which then would mean that there is still a branch to go. And it would seem that he is the black horseman of Zechariah. And a witness of Revelation. And possibly the black horseman of Revelation.

There is only The Branch mentioned in Zechariah and that is the Savior Jesus.

And this is a rather interesting prophecy of a end time Jewish king that attacks and destroys his neighbors. Numbers 24

This is also talking about Jesus coming to destroy those who would destroy Israel.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by BrokenAngelWings33

Seems like the picture indicates Pisces age.

jesus on a white horse maybe?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Found this about the word Horse. Have no clue what they are trying to say though. Maybe someone here can figure it out. www.inner.org...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
While working today I pondered on this "White horse".

Maybe the color white signifies purity? Peace?

The Horse signifies war but the horse being white may again mean peace without war.

The man riding in wearing a crown with a bow and armor is a powerful king/nation or possibly Jesus??

The red horse?? Not sure but may be red like blood.... major war?

The Black horse to me signifies darkness or mourning.

The pale horse signifies to me possibly disease??

At first there was peace, then bloodshed, mourning, and disease?

I know Im reaching.... but trying to think wth it all means, if anything.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

That doesn't sound too far off the mark...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Found this about the word Horse. Have no clue what they are trying to say though. Maybe someone here can figure it out. www.inner.org...

I looked at that page....wow...talking about strange..lol.
It is about the Kabala, but I really didn't see the connection between the Hebrew word for horse and the gist of what it said about one of the names of God and the circle and line and emmanations of light.

But, thanks for the reference.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I actually emailed a Rabbi friend of mine. I've asked him if he can shed any light on this.
I"ll let you know when I hear something back from him.

Some pretty interesting snippets from your link though. I have studied the Bible in-depth for many a year. I am always learning something new. But one thing stood out at me. I had read before in one of the gnostics that the white horse represents the human soul.

A horse is also the image of a running creature. Running is progression or evolution. The power motivating the evolution is the line, but the evolution itself, or the way that motion appears, is as circles. If you would film a horse running, the image you receive is of the two hind-legs and two forelegs appearing as circles with the motivating power between them. The line represents the dimension of time. The word "circle" in Hebrew is taba'at, "ring," derived from the word teva, "nature." From moment to moment of time there is a different, distinct picture of nature. Just as in a movie film, every plate is a different picture in progression, and time is making the movie run. The average value of the three letters which compose the word sus, samech, vav, samech, 60, 6, 60 is 42. 42 is the secret of that one of G-d's Names, which represents the power of creation. This continues the thought that the word sus represents the stages of progression in the evolution of nature.

Running a race reminds me of the words of Paul

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, 2Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

In saying this, I believe that the Bible has both a literal and spiritual interpretation. The souls of believers/saints are said to be washed as white as snow. A spiritual white horse perhaps????

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir

He also comes back on a chariot pulled by two white horses.
I've got to ask myself...could these white horses be references to (I'm gonna say it) UFO's?

We've been hinting at that all along, without spelling it out. "Chariots" are simply "shiny flying objects", according to the ancient accounts.

Well, shoot, then I just let the cat out of the bag huh?

But how does that explain the different colors of the other horses?
Also, in Revelation 19. Jesus is not the only one on a white horse. His army that IS IN heaven, follows on white horses as well.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
History is full of world leaders on White horses, but a few...

Saddam Hussein

General George Patton

Emperor Hirihito of Japan

President Ronald Reagan

I think they all do it. Being full of themselves as it were, they'd like to think they are the ones foretold in "prophecy" as being "the one". Kind of confusing ain't it?

My own interpretation regarding the coming of the four horseman one after the other signifies world events more than it stipulates "whom" is in the saddle. War is one of the scenarios that might help explain this. The horsemen come one after the other in succession, the first being war, the second, hunger or famine, the third disease and finally, death.

Thats what happens when men make war. The horse thing is of old, today it might be more accurate to show a column of mechanized infantry instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by BreathOfFreshAir

On the bottom of that page is a link to go to the rest of the site. I was reading those other things. I noticed the one about stone. I think that the stones themselves are very important. Reminds me of the Mecca stone.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Oh, by the way....this time-cycle (Kali-Yuga) does not end in 2012 but, according to some Hindu sources, in 2025.

I bet everybody's going to start saying after this friday when the world doesnt end that 2025 is the new end of the world date! and so starts the end of world hype cycle... Again!!!

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaDarksorth

I bet everybody's going to start saying after this friday when the world doesnt end that 2025 is the new end of the world date! and so starts the end of world hype cycle... Again!!!

I dont believe in 2025 or 2012 as an end-date. As the old relilgions say, the last days will come "like a thief in the night", totally unexpected.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by chefc14

"I submit that if more people were willing to conduct inter-religious and comparitive-religion studies, we might find out more about what the ancients were trying to tell us."

A flame of hope shines in you brother/sister (?)

They were all telling us the same story, it just differed because of the many geo-cultural variables involved in the growth of civilisations

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Nothing of Islam prophecy will come to pass, they are not supported for perverting the truth of Jesus Christ the sovereign, the angels will not support the wishes of that religion and neither will their Mahdi come. Tye end time servant of the Lord will be Islam and will not seek to be Islam because of it s apostate ideas that have nothing to do with the truth and who cannot demonstrate itself as the truth. its just a deception for booty. I predict the religion will under go extinction in the near future because it has no demonstration at the end.
edit on 19-12-2012 by sevens8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Beautiful thread,very interesting.There's just Something about a white horse,is'nt there? And i don't even Like horses much-but they are magnificent animals.Like dogs,faithful companions to mankind,for so long now.Its fascinating to me how white horses feature in so many diverse prophecies,mostly it seems,as the bearers of those who bring with them hope of a new era,a better age for humanity.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JessicaDarksorth

I dont believe in 2025 or 2012 as an end-date. As the old relilgions say, the last days will come "like a thief in the night", totally unexpected.

Back in 2008, I remember watching or reading something about the year 2015. It had to do with the Jews last sabbath. It started in 2008 and ends in 2015. I believe that TPTB know and believe in ancient traditions/religions/prophecy. And whether or not, the public believes, THEY sure do.

But, yes, that day will come as a thief in the night, but we are given an instruction manual and signs to discern the times. And in these last days, knowledge(not wisdom) will increase. Daniel's prophecy is very time and date specific. I'm saying this because whatever it was that I read or seen, referred to Daniel's prophecy and the Rabbi that was teaching this, was saying that it was the end to Daniel's time line. 2015 that is...at the end of the sabbath, you get their 50th Jubilee....

If anything, I would put credence in this....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma
When man domesticated the horse and began riding it, he began to experience power like never before.

Any horseperson will tell you- there is nothing like the experience of riding a horse you are bonded with so that your bodies become one- and you get to feel that strength! -Not to mention the speed, which enabled men to suddenly travel long distances quickly.
The ability to intimdate, battle, lead, impress, those on the ground, while you are mounted gives you a great advantage... the skils of self mastership both physically and emotionally, necessary to form this tandem represents a real lesson in individual power.

It is no wonder that the horse marked the consciousness of man deeply and became a universal symbol for Power.

Some cultures used different color horses to symbolize different kinds of power. White is almost universally used to represent a culmination of all the different "pathways" into one.

That, plus it is really hard to find a REAL white horse (that has no hint of gray) and even harder to keep it white- anyone who can keep their white horse looking white must have some super powers!

I find this a very interesting thought.

The horse is also often used as a metaphor for the senses.
The more people can manage to control their senses, and see/experience the essence of life very clearly, justice and happiness will rise. The experience of life when controlling the lower nature of life and leading to a more spiritual approach gives a 'mighty' feeling as well. Maybe "riding the white horse" can be linked to this thought as well. Can be attained by anyone, and the number is growing ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join