It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the White Horse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DestroyDestroyDestroy
Is it possible that the term, "horse" is actually an allegory for means of transport, perhaps a ship? It was probably mistranslated, or rather translated literally, as "horse," whereas it could be signaling a white vehicle of other means.

just a thought, when you say "means of transportation"...... UN vehicles are white!?

So UN for the rescue......

just my five cents....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I remember many many years ago as a child, my grandfather telling me about the Horsemans word. Back then I thought it was pretty freaky and then over time totally forgot about it. This thread brought back this memory and I managed to find a little bit of info ...

www.olddeer.org.uk...The Society of the Horsemen

Although not directly related to white horses there is an interesting twist at the end of the initiation ceremony.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Under Denver airport there is a doomsday bunker for the elite for the coming apocalypse
And there is also a scary looking horse statue outside it..

edit on 17-12-2012 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Did this picture for you of a Pegasus with the fish on the back of it...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
I also found this...

LDS White Horse Prophecy

This one is kinda freaky...It talks of the Constitution "hanging by a thread" and a Mormon riding in a white horse to save the day....HMMMMM

"
Grewup in the cult....the actual saying is that the country would"[ hang by the thread of the PRIESTHOOD ")(presumably the Melchezedic priesthood of the LDS cult.)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BreathOfFreshAir
I also found this...

LDS White Horse Prophecy

This one is kinda freaky...It talks of the Constitution "hanging by a thread" and a Mormon riding in a white horse to save the day....HMMMMM

The prophecy further predicts that the United States Constitution will one day "hang like a thread" and will be saved "by the efforts of the White Horse".[1]

He heard the voice wrong...it was White House!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Thoughts ? I have a deep affection for your idea's on cross referencing all of the religions we can find.

I also found that white horses have always been considered to dignify it's rider. and white horses all share a common mutation.

The white horse is an icon for dignity which has had a huge impact on human culture across the world. An international team led by researchers at Uppsala University has now identified the mutation causing this spectacular trait and show that white horses carry an identical mutation that can be traced back to a common ancestor that lived thousands of years ago.

Source

SnF Sky
edit on 17-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ahh .. now i understand the reference from Dexter
why Dexter baby best toy is a small white horse
and they keep showing it a lot of episodes

and the last episode from Dexter that was aired yesterday
Dexter say "so this is the beginning of the end"
another reference !

thanks for the thread
very interesting SNF

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Probably one of the best songs by Johnny Cash

Link to When The Man Comes Around

you cannot like this song...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

The artist who scultped the horse died from the head falling on him and severing his artery...it's a blue mustang not a white horse but I think the horse is such an interesting piece of art due to all the mystery around it..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
perhaps 4 horseman are a moon thing:

1. white=full moon
2. red=erm, blood moon? or mars?
3. black=new moon
4. pale=eclipse maybe? or venus?

could be a clever way of describing time passage during the event. these things are often multi-layered too, so could have a whole different layer on top of that, to which the moon layer applies as a clock..

hebrews used lunar calendar not solar.
edit on 17-12-2012 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
the 1st white horse [ of the 4 ] is crystalline consciousness , aka false light

the incoming energy will start up the crystalline matrix
- just as the london olympics ceremonies have showed you

remember Vogel ? he already learned how to store Will in crystals,
also, crystals can sore 3D pics, even store memory,
and 'water ' has the same qualities as crystal

..and since the body exist for 65% out of water....

Whose "will " will be ruling the matrix then ? - Lucifers, ofcourse.

Dont interchange the two white horses !
this 1st one is the false one, carrying the bow - the '9 bows ' - the egyptian pantheon,
"kalki " is but the india department of this same pantheon.
and they are at the verge of closing their ' flower of life ' around earth - the crystalline prison

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
There are a few more that come to mind in regards to the white horse:

The celtic Goddess Rhiannon is always depicted riding a white horse:

And there is also the chariot card in a tarot deck, the chariot pulled by two horses one all black one all white to represent the balance between good and evil

And this may be a streach but the knights templar used the white horse alot as well, but not always:

PLPL

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Well on Lou Baldin/Sleeper's site, he talks of dragons as being crafts. Wonder if the white horses are the whiter than white, pearl like Light Ships? Just musing out loud.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spacespider
Under Denver airport there is a doomsday bunker for the elite for the coming apocalypse
And there is also a scary looking horse statue outside it..

Whoever created the Denver Airport art had a weird mind. The airport seems to be full of apocalyptic references.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
The constellation Pegasus has the first earthlike planet we discovered, in the sky it looks like a star.

It happens to be in the area of the sky the revelations said it would appear.

QV.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12
the 1st white horse [ of the 4 ] is crystalline consciousness , aka false light

and they are at the verge of closing their ' flower of life ' around earth - the crystalline prison

So you say. But you may be wrong. And the "true light" would be what then?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
oh just thought of another one:

while studying info about the sumerian enki, i came upon a star chart, that supposedly mapped out a portion of
the sky which was mirrored on the earth at the location of enki's e.abzu temple in iraq.
it was a babylonian star chart however, so i dunno if it was applicable during sumer.

anyway, the chart shows the "great square of pegasus" which is called I.Iku. this supposedly represents
the garden of eden. the two fish represented the tigris and euphrates rivers. and smack in the middle of that is supposedly, enki's e.abzu.

just thought i'd toss that in. the great square is the torso of pegasus. there's also some who say it represented the standard land plot for establishing cities, similar to our acre, but in this case, on a city scale (much larger than an acre. i just can't remember the actual footage).

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Do sumerians use the "Pegasus" (winged white horse) in their descriptions?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Didn't George Washington ride a white horse? .....also, death rode the pale horse....although not white, its a pale yellow green.....and I think the Denver airport is supporting the Denver Broncos football team with the horse.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join