It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Elizabeth to Attend UK Cabinet Meeting Tommorow

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Got to love how ATS always makes a big deal out of these things, there has to be something sinister behind everything that ever happens in the world.

Good old Liz is just going sit down and listen to the PM talk a load of rubbish about weekly bin collections or how the royal male is going to cope during the Christmas period, he will probably then talk about sports personality of the year and how nice it was to see the Queens grandsons wife at the event. It will all be very boring the most interesting thing will be watching Dave n Nick trying not to kill each other as they fight over who gets to give mummy her Christmas present.

I personally would love it if she done something crazy, you know, like fart in the middle of the meeting and blame it on the PM or slap him on the back of the head and say “you idiot you and that other tosser broke my kingdom”.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

G,day mate. good one. im still laughing. but then again maybe they are deciding on seat allocation for the flight to the new world airport in denver. wonder if that is where the nwo capitol is to be located. i hear, they think it may become beachside property. hahaha

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

G,day mate. i dont think her dumbo the elephant eared son is a good option. you see, brits/poms are allowed to be ecentric, but charlie is a totally different kettle of fish. he says there are too many us and we are a plague upon the face of the planet. his old man phil the greek agrees and wants population reduction. now where have we heard this before?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
umm.. good for her?
Maybe it's on her bucket list of things to do before she dies, she is like almost 90 freakin years old already.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Got to love how ATS always makes a big deal out of these things, there has to be something sinister behind everything that ever happens in the world.

Good old Liz is just going sit down and listen to the PM talk a load of rubbish about weekly bin collections or how the royal male is going to cope during the Christmas period,
”.

So you think it's about Prince Phillip and Her Maj gets horny over Xmas and he's not up to it?
Thinking about it this makes complete sense.:

Her Maj gets to go on TV on Xmas day, this bolsters her ego which in turn stimulates her sex drive which is bad news for Philip...Brilliant.

Maybe only Cameron can satiate her wanton desires?....maybe the cabinet will watch???? Got me thinking now.....
edit on 18-12-2012 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
This is either to do with 2012 or the Paedophile ring connected to number 10 or the nurses death

Rather dodgy either way
edit on 18-12-2012 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-12-2012 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jukiodone

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Good old Liz is just going sit down and listen to the PM talk a load of rubbish about weekly bin collections or how the royal male is going to cope during the Christmas period,
”.

So you think it's about Prince Phillip and Her Maj gets horny over Xmas and he's not up to it?
Thinking about it this makes complete sense.:

Her Maj gets to go on TV on Xmas day, this bolsters her ego which in turn stimulates her sex drive which is bad news for Philip...Brilliant.

Maybe only Cameron can saciate her desires?....maybe the cabinet will watch???? Got me thinking now.....

Oh, the irony.

Conspiratorially, Liz has nothing to gain from this. A crappy Jubilee, Royal Wedding, Olympics and the Royal brood mare getting up the stick have all helped secured the monarchy for another couple of generations. She'll soon be too old to even fly to all the land she owns across the world, she really doesn't need to buy up more for whatever evil villainous underground lair she's building. She's more money than God, she won't be after more.

The only real, genuine thing I can see her trying to put political pressure on - and it's topical - is hunting laws. She's a simple reptilian overlord with simple tastes and never really happier than killing a smaller animal with a gun or a stick or her bare hands. At her time of life, it's all she really looks forward to.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   
^ Edited before you replied.

LOL at the "never happier" comment though...it is true that people of Aristocratic blood automatically seem to accept tradition over morality.....maybe it's the way they get to sleep at night when people are freezing/going hungry not more than 10 miles away.

If I was in a survival situation ALL furry creatures better run and hide (including your cat) but I dont think I'd openly indulge in bloodsports if I were head of state and had a very full kitchen.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jukiodone

they will be discussing how the royal family and the gov'ment will be going into a bunker so they wont get infected with the deadly virus they are going to deploy as part of the depopulation plan. this may sound far fetched but that is what is going to happen to major citys around the world. swine flu and bird flu were the markers they used to measure how long it would take to infect a whole city or country. still dont believe me?
all will be revealed very very soon but by that time it will all be too late for any of you to do anything about it. please remember you have been warned!!!!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

This is either to do with 2012 or the Paedophile ring connected to number 10 or the nurses death

Nope none of that, turns out it was so they could tell her that they had named a bit of land in Antarctica after her.

Sorry I know it was not the massive conspiracy you were all looking for.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by MysterX

She has seen 12 PMs during her reign and hopefully she has seen that DC is the worst one and she wants to turn up and kick arse
Heck I bet she would do a better job than him lol.

Star. monkey. TWELVE?? I believe that must be a record too, but
maybe the best at being the worst for the realm might be Blair. Just
blowing off a little dust from my trousers over here, but some o'those
Maltas are joined at more than the hip. Tony and W seemed driven to
the same page for a lot other than the people's sake. Think of the memos.
For my insignificant end of it, we should place more concern toward
what kind of king Charles will be... he's waited a long time, and the
stuff off his pen is scary even over here.
Could it actually be she's rotating to Queen Mother for a relax?!

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lucas73
Does the press sit-in too or is it a behind doors meeting, in which case why do it at all?
If no Press, then it does sound like some sort of funny business.

They might pop in once they go over the public version of the story. They did it not to long ago when the Queen had a go at the bankers saying they were in complacent of whatever she said, in your face propaganda at its best.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Oh really? Thanks for that.
Which cabinet member or aide are you by the way?
What as the queen like, was it a good meeting?

Since you were obviously there, I look forward to your answers.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stargatetravels

You do know the Queen gets sent a “red box” every day that is stuffed full of government papers, if what you were saying about her meeting them regarding some kind of meaningful political event she would just be briefed by her parliamentary sectary.

Also this is all being covered in the press; she has really had a bit of land named after her

Oh and the Queen is a very lovely lady with very soft hands if you are interested.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Or it could be that below the cabinet office is a huge underground bunker...Maybe she just wants to add some new curtains to her quarters...

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Or it could be that she does actually care about what goes on in her country, and knowing she hasn't got many years left, wants to see how the affairs are being run.

She isn't as bad as a lot of people seem to think, and when you see her visit sick/disabled kids, see the joy in their eyes, it makes it worth it in my opinion.

She does bring more money in to the country than what she takes out.

She fills a lot of people with hope, I don't know how, maybe it is just how people perceive her, but whenever you see her meeting the public, everyone always seems overcome with joy. If she can bring that much happiness to people in such a short space of time, why do some people slag her off every chance they get?

She has never done any wrong, it is the Government that are the bad guys, it's just a shame she can't put her foot down and tell them to buck their ideas up.

Also, she can't help the life she was born in too, but again, the majority of the people of the UK seem to love her presence, so good on her.

edit on 18/12/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
REALLY? have i missed it? can you give me the exact coordinates so i can snipe that
piece of £hit.
A nice head shot. sorry but the time for all this "Royal" BS has to end.
why should i pay tax for them fools ? what have they done for me?
all that land and property really?? no no some one kill them freaks off.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It is rare for most Western monarchs to involve themselves directly with anything political usually unless it is an emergency. With that said, I don`t see anything of a high enough level to warrant the Queen of the U.K. showing up at a cabinet meeting and actually talking about anything serious. The U.K. is not in a situation of direct conflict on their home soil. The economy is not about to totally fall apart. Social unrest is not causing a major prolonged social breakdown in society at large. The government is not refusing to hold an election past the time required by law. So, this is most likely just for show. She has been the queen for a very long time and wants to attend a cabinet meeting just to enjoy the title of `head of state` a little more than she usually does.

As much as I don`t like royalty, I say let the old gal have her fun this time. I have some British friends and they seem to have a lot of respect for the royal family of the U.K. If most British people don`t have a problem with it then it should be okay.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
REALLY? have i missed it? can you give me the exact coordinates so i can snipe that
piece of £hit.
A nice head shot.

You are a nasty little person, aren't you?

Back to topic. The Queen was merely passing through, picked up some place mats, had a portion of Antarctica named after her (Argentinean’s not happy, but they never are) and 2012 draws to an end. No Mayan end-of-the-world or NWO take-over, just a pleasant Jubilee year. Oh, and a few unpleasant people. 'nuff said.

Regards

posted on Jun, 18 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

TextYou are a nasty little person, aren't you?nuff said moving on

Oh Whatever!
Do You really relish being one of her majesty's loyal subjects.Are you one? I would Free the Royals of this burden they carry,What a pointless defunct position they hold.It's about the have's and the have not's.

WE the British taxpayer allow the monarchy to flaunt the opulent life they lead or as you would know doubt counter with "carrying out her god given divine duty" oh poor old liz such a burden. Do you not realize these people think far less of people like us than we do of them! Even If my post was a little extreme and offensive.

If you actually believe I really want to any harm ANY human being let alone the queen your mistaken Though I do question the ethics behind certain extremist religions which after all are not unlike the monarch= A METHOD OF CONTROL.And IF I was hell bent on committing such a crime surly I would of done it by now.

Then I would of had the pleasure of spending time "at her majesty's pleasure"LOL

So No i'm not a nasty little man,But knock yourself out if that's your way of letting off steam with your psychoanalysis of me based on one post go for it! I live in the real world not some union jack waving ticker tape parade jamboree you seem willing to cling onto. each to there own.

Give back some of the political power to these ego mad folk and I may have more respect, But until that happens and I begin to see England restored to the once Great nation it was and I may warm to Her Madge et all

Ironic really as you have no idea who I may or may not know in these elite Royal circles! The UK is a small place & as such your never far from blue blood.
In a perfect world we would all be treated as equals but alas it's not, and as long as there exists these family's in positions of immense wealth & power, equality will never exist.

Together we stand divided we fall.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join