It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S HAPPENING

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
We are having a serious discussion about World War three

When will it happen? How will it happen? Is it inevitable? Where will it start? What will be the trigger? Israel-Palestine? Iran-America? China-Japan? Who will be allied to who. Who will win. Does the momentum of such a war mean that there would truly be something apocalyptic about it? How will nuclear weapons factor into it?

Here for a lowkey - direct chat

www.livestream.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
A bunch of religious kooks will wage war over a tiny sliver of land in the Middle East that has no natural resources on it at all, each claiming their god can beat up the other side's god, while the rational among us facepalm in dismay. The US will take sides due to the powerful lobbies of more religious kooks who think that their god is about to destroy everyone except them, and because it's in the economic interest of some to keep the war going. Meanwhile China won't like the fact that the US has bankrupted itself with military adventurism on their dime and will join in the fight too. Most of Europe will follow the US since they are really the US's little stooges. France will be the first to surrender, to no one's surprise. Canada may or may not get involved, depending on if their citizens have enough time to get rid of Harper before it's too late. The US will coerce Australia into fighting, and eventually the world will gather in the middle east to determine who rightfully owns a meaningless slab of desert that some nomads thought was holy 3,500 years ago. The biggest casualties will be reason, intellect, and common sense.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
It wont because all nuke countries know that they would be destroying themselves!!

The threats to all of us as a collective are many as im sure will be highlighed on Nat Geo(I think) at 9pm uk time tonight!

A full scale nuke war is not an option!!!

Yes their will be conflicts that need to be addressed but not between nuke states!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by thefalseprophet

I thought you were going to give us live footage of a nuke going off or something..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Me too I thought OMG as I clicked on the thread...
OP do not do that again please, I nearly shat meself.
Just seen his username lol
edit on 17-12-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SilentKoala

bwhaha, oh the French. Excellent wrap up of the situation my friend.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
A war between super nations will not be beneficial for anyone, what controls the world is money.
And based on that I don't see a war between super nations.

There would be no winner, only dust and a repair bill that´s out of this world.

If I should look into my crystal ball I would see a global force, a world joint world police that keep a eye out on the less developed countries, still fighting over religion beliefs and land

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Yeah I seen the name but thought I'd leave my sarcasm in my mind for this one

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think it will be Israel who starts the war. When we look back in retrospect.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Oh geez. There is NOTHING HAPPENING anymore today that it was 10 years ago, or 20 or 30 etc.
What an alarmist thread with no substance and nothing to back it up.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by thefalseprophet
I think it will be Israel who starts the war. When we look back in retrospect.

If you want to look at things a different way, the war has already started... Its just setting up for the bigger one thats on the way.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Oh geez. There is NOTHING HAPPENING anymore today that it was 10 years ago, or 20 or 30 etc.

Well, I disagree a bit. Things are not the same as 10 years ago and they seem to be only getting worse.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think admins & mods should consider handing out temporary bans for threads with such sly titles as this one.

In recent months, every other thread I click.. This is very bad for ATS, imo.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Every generation who comes along says that.

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by princeofpeace

Well, I disagree a bit. Things are not the same as 10 years ago and they seem to be only getting worse.

top topics

join