It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Different Approach - Logical Conclusions and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   
In this thread I will state facts. From these, I will draw conclusions using basic logic. I am not going to talk about concerns surrounding weather patterns, politics, economics, and potential disasters that you all know of.

Fact: There has been a giant increase in UFO sightings and unexplained light phenomena. From this we can say that they are here to either OBSERVE something, and/or DO something (why else would they be here?) From this logic we can infer that they know something we don't, because they are here to do SOMETHING. The vast majority of humanity believes that nothing "out of the ordinary" is happening or about to happen. But to them, something is unfolding.

Fact: There are videos depicting extra-terrestrial beings or 'orbs of light' moving at impossible speeds and making impossible aerodynamic movements. Implying that these videos are 100% authentic, we can state that these beings do not apply to the laws of physics in our natural world. Our natural world can be defined as "all matter and energy [...] scientifically observable".

Now, here's where the line gets fuzzy, because talking about other realities is illogical. Hell, the idea of a UFO is illogical. Feel free to argue with me on this one, but I think I have a pretty valid conclusion.

Based on the fact that UFOs/ ET beings do not apply to our realm of physics, I have come to the conclusion that these beings apply to a different realm of physics. This is a paradox, however, since they are observable in our natural world.

Based on the hypothesis that ETs apply to a different realm of physics could mean many things. However, I think the most logical explanation is that they are extra-dimensional. Now, where does that leave us?

Currently, there are extra-dimensional ETs surrounding our world that know something we don't. I find this quite odd, considering the date.

From here, we can only theorize what comes. I think that because there are extra-dimensional beings observing us, then something of extra-dimensional nature awaits, whether that be a second-coming or ascension (or both!). (Oh look-- I just gained 30 haters!)

In all seriousness. I do believe that I am a rational person. However, all rationale can be thrown out the window based on this simple paradox that faces us today: What made our universe? The Big Bang? What created the Big Bang? What created the thing that created the Big Bang?

This, my friends is why you cannot and should not dismiss the realm of possibility that potentially awaits us in the coming days.

Just go with the flow.
Peace

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The logical conclusion is anything can happen. No-one can predict the future, so we just have to wait to see what does or doesn't happen.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129

Fact: There has been a giant increase in UFO sightings and unexplained light phenomena.

Or... there are just more people with cameras almost always ready to shoot (i.e. phone). That is also a possibility, my friend. The intensity can still be the same.

Other than that I like your style, and even though I really do not suspect anything out of ordinary to happen, still I will be glad to see the morning of 22nd. Just think of all posts here

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingster129
In this thread I will state facts. From these, I will draw conclusions using basic logic. I am not going to talk about concerns surrounding weather patterns, politics, economics, and potential disasters that you all know of.

Fact: There has been a giant increase in UFO sightings and unexplained light phenomena. From this we can say that they are here to either OBSERVE something, and/or DO something (why else would they be here?) From this logic we can infer that they know something we don't, because they are here to do SOMETHING. The vast majority of humanity believes that nothing "out of the ordinary" is happening or about to happen. But to them, something is unfolding.

I'd like to believe your theory, but it's just that...theory. You cannot claim that an unidentified OBJECT has an identity or a consciousness that feels the need to observe our planet. That is an assumption, not a fact.

Fact: There are videos depicting extra-terrestrial beings or 'orbs of light' moving at impossible speeds and making impossible aerodynamic movements. Implying that these videos are 100% authentic, we can state that these beings do not apply to the laws of physics in our natural world. Our natural world can be defined as "all matter and energy [...] scientifically observable".

You also are assuming that orbs of light are extraterrestrial beings. Would like to see actual facts please.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kingster129

You are behind scientific times my friend, as string theory rules out a singularity of the big bang but thanks for playing I believe in the multiverse even though you're not sure what that is or how it affects our current state.

new topics

top topics

join