It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the coming American Holocaust: Disarmament prelude to Genocide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Is our police state about to go one step further.. tyranny?

What will happen once Americans are forced to give up their guns and left defenseless against both rurthless criminals & corrupt, trigger-happy officials, in a plummeting economy?

Mass looting, home invasions, arrests, civil war, mass murder?

History shows martially armed governments have already collectively killed 1/4 billion human on our planet. when's the next overhauls?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

I tried to read what you wrote but unfortunately I don´t read or speak 'redneck'. Can you please translate that to 21st century english, preferably the civilized version 1.0, for us who do not sleep with an AR-15 in our bed?
edit on 17-12-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by johncarter
reply to post by minnow

I tried to read what you wrote but unfortunately I don´t read or speak 'redneck'. Can you please translate that to 21st century english, preferably the civilized version 1.0, for us who do not sleep with an AR-15 in our bed?

Police state, Tyranny, No Weapons, Good Luck... No need for insults..

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
huh, my bad i reckon.

you couldnt understand what i wrote? i tried my best to hold back redneckisms for only the very last sentence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by minnow
History shows martially armed governments have already collectively killed 1/4 billion human on our planet.

Seems as though most are completely oblivious to past history or paralyzed from the neck up or BOTH.

Amateurs like Adam Lanza or James Holmes are NOT the ones to be concerned about.

Our governments are the REAL mass murderers.

Mass murder by gun control has happened over and over throughout history.

That reason ALONE is enough to make it obvious to anyone that surrendering our guns is total insanity.

- Governments murdered four times as many civilians as were killed in all the international and domestic wars combined.

- Governments murdered millions more people than were killed by common criminals.

How could governments kill so many people? The governments had the power - and the people, the victims, were unable to resist. The victims were unarmed.

Death by "Gun Control"

"...the tragic fact is that disarming victims leads to great bloodshed. I'm referring to the millions of people who died at the hands of their government over the past century. Most of these mass murders were preceded by a cynical and calculating "gun control" program, leading to eventual disarmament. Genocide followed soon thereafter."

Leave Mass Murder to the Professionals

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I don't see mass culling of the population in the UK, or any other civilised, gun controlled nation for that matter.

America has the second largest homicide rate in the world, 6 times higher than Europe, nearly 1/3 the entire Earths homicide rate.

If gun control didn't bring those numbers down, there is really no hope.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

reply to post by minnow

Now why would you go and write something so ignorant as this? You know exactly what the OP is talking about, no need to be sarcastc about it. And if you really don't understand it, then I guess you should go back to sitting at the kiddies table for now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

I can understand the concept of what your saying. And its a serious topic also because it could happen at any time.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

I'm sure the gov't is hoping to have the citizens kill eachother to save them some bullets when the time comes - as anyone in their right mind knows it will come.

I believe they're going to shut the water or electricity off first, before they try to come for the guns.

No fuel, no food, no drug trade ---- wait till the shooting dies down, then come for the remainder.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
And the rest of the world with gun control will be slaughtered. Poor we..

How about getting some fresh air and enjoy some quality time with your family instead of living in constant fear?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The thing you need to think about is how strange it is that almost every government department in the US is and has been busily buying up as many millions of hollow point ammunition and human shaped practice targets as they possibly can, including departments you wouldn't ordinarily think of as having a need to buy untold millions of rounds, like the weather department, and others like that.

Then think about how we're seeing the latest round of anti public defense / gun owners, and how terrible the US (and Ausie) governments keep telling us guns are, and how they want to disarm the people and take away their defense against not only lunatics who would use illegal guns or just about any other combinatin of deadly weapons against you and your family, but take away your defense against a possible future tyrannical government.

I think i've just found out what the millions of FEMA coffin 'liners' are for...we've all been debating these rows and rows of stacked coffins for years now..maybe, just maybe, they're not for whom we thought they'd be for...

Posters have suggested Islamic internment camps and the coffins were for those that resisted, we've thought they might have been for natural disasters, to bury the dead in...but i'm starting to think that they may in fact be intended to cram as many as 4 or 5 of YOU into each coffin, when you stand up and demand the government adhere to the US constitution, and the 2nd.

The US government appears to have plans for the American public...and it doesn't look rosy.

Protect your last remaining rights to defense and protection from a future government run amok...once you agree to disarm, there's no going back, and harsh words are not going to take the place of a defensive gun if you're attacked.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
I don't see mass culling of the population in the UK, or any other civilised, gun controlled nation for that matter.

America has the second largest homicide rate in the world, 6 times higher than Europe, nearly 1/3 the entire Earths homicide rate.

If gun control didn't bring those numbers down, there is really no hope.

Agree on that. But to reach a gun crazy yokel, hell bent on owning a gazillion guns at home, spending time at home looking at his neighbours through a sniper scope, grunting and slobbering like the animals they are, is not possible.

These people cannot be reached with arguments any civilized human being of the 21st century understands. You have to adhere to Obamas latest speech and understand it is time we find a way to tag them, and limit their ability to harm our fellow citizens who love life more than collecting huge amounts of redneck survival portions and guns enough to arm an entire platoon.

How do you think a school floor in a class of newly slaughtered 6 year olds by a gunmaniac looks like?Unimaginable I ll tell you. If ever shown I can assure you sane people all over US would rise and demand stricter laws against guncrazy people. In my eyes they are all suffering from a severe mental disorder and should be treated accordingly.

Fortunately Obama in his latest speech hinted what is coming next year. And when we identify these animals with their collections all over their apartments or houses we ll pick these potential killers, off one by one, and not collectively as they think, in some collective redneck army against sane people civil war.

If these animals wants their guns and liceses you require them to be tagged electronically and then you implement apps in smartphones that warns people when a gun yokel is in your close perimeter. Soon enough they ll be treated like the sick people they are and sane people will keep their distance to them. Perhaps even refuse them entry into normal stores, buildings and other institutions.

I know it sounds very 'Nazi' but what choice do we have? These people are a danger to our children and our daily lives.

Either we disarm these slobbering gun loving rats and their organization NRA or we will continue suffering shootouts like Sandy hill many times every year ahead of us.

Will you be able to send your child to school in the future if you know there is a probability a yokel can show up in its classroom and blow it away? Are you willing to take such a chance with the crazy climate we have today?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

reply to post by minnow

Strange...i'm English, and i understood his comments perfectly.

Must have some 'redneck' genes in me somewhere i suppose.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I know it sounds very 'Nazi'

Don't be too hard on yourself, maybe it doesn't sound 'very NAZI'...let's check and see if you're right or not.

...a gun crazy yokel...

Hmmm...a little sensastionalist, a nod towards mental illness, and moderately derogatory...not really fascist so far.

...grunting and slobbering like the animals they are.

Well...that's more like it! Dehumanising those you disagree with..is a fairly fascist remark, but let's read on.

These people cannot be reached with arguments any civilized human being of the 21st century understands.

Backward, uncivilized and unable to comprehend modern concepts...at least they're 'people' and not animals this time though, so..50/50 really.

...and limit their ability to harm our fellow citizens who love life more than collecting huge amounts of redneck survival portions and guns enough to arm an entire platoon.

Insinuating that people who own guns and equipment for protection or hunting / sports are 'rednecks'...not citizens...again dehumanising and insulting.

...by a gunmaniac...

Actually, there's no such thing as a 'gunmaniac'. There are however maniacs with guns, swords, fertilizer bombs, vehicles, gas, grenades, baseball bats, knives, and poisons. No 'gunmaniacs'.

Don't maniacs using a weapon other than a gun to kill people float your boat, or is it just murder by gun that does it for you?

If ever shown I can assure you sane people all over US would rise and demand stricter laws against guncrazy people. In my eyes they are all suffering from a severe mental disorder and should be treated accordingly.

Guncrazy...severe mental disorders...needing mental health treatment...O...K.

How many people, in percentage terms 'are rising up right now against guns' do you think?

A rough guess is fine..1%? 5%? 50%? There's around 320 Million people in America, just 1% 'rising up' against 316 million or so who are happy to keep their protective weapons, would be about 3.2 Million people...where are they all?

They aren't demanding tougher gun laws...not even 1% of the American people are. The majority of Americans who love their freedom and the US constitution win every time.

And when we identify these animals with their collections all over their apartments or houses we ll pick these potential killers, off one by one,

Oh dear...back to Animals / dehumanising people. 'Picking people off one by one'...is exactly one of the reasons TO own weapons to protect against getting 'picked off'.

You're logic is deeply flawed, you advocate murdering law abiding gun owners, 99.9% of which have never fired their defensive weapons in anger..because you class them as 'potential killers'.

Everytime you get into your multi-tonne car, you're a potential killer mate...should we ask the state to murder you, because you might go bananas behind the wheel and mow down and kill a group of people?

in some collective redneck army against sane people civil war.

Redneck, insane...again. Insinuate a 'redneck' army is going to rise up and start a civil war to instil fear and loathing in people...nice touch.

Shot yourself in the foot there really.

As much as the government is already busy dissolving ordinary citizens rights and freedoms, the main reason there is not complete tyranny in America today, is the government's fear of the armed populace and their ability, however remote a proposition it might be, to wage a civil war in defense of their rights and freedoms...which is EXACTLY the intention for the inclusion of the 2nd amendment.

The founding fathers state that for a healthy democracy and to preserve freedoms, an American government SHOULD be fearful of the people, not the people fearful of the government! A population that is not armed, does not instill fear into a government that is itself one of the most heavilly armed on the planet, and so will lead to the ever accelerating and drastic loss of freedoms and the ultimate destruction of America as the world knows it today.

'If these animals wants their guns'...'Soon enough they ll be treated like the sick people they are and sane people will keep their distance to them'...'Either we disarm these slobbering gun loving rats..'

Back to dehumanising innocent people calling them 'animals', because they lawfully AND legally exercise their right to arms and protection under the 2nd amendment of the constitution of the United States of America.

Not only 'animals', but insane animals, specifically rats..not people, not law abiding, legally entitled citizens going about their business, but 'insane, backward vermin'.

Well, i take it back...you are sounding very much like a NAZI. In fact, it was exactly this dehumanising tactic used by the german NAZI's back in the 30's, that lead to multi-millions dead...get a grip

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Agree on that. But to reach a gun crazy yokel, hell bent on owning a gazillion guns at home, spending time at home looking at his neighbours through a sniper scope, grunting and slobbering like the animals they are, is not possible.

Listen to yourself.. I bet you wouldn't have the balls to say that to their face.

These people cannot be reached with arguments any civilized human being of the 21st century understands. You have to adhere to Obamas latest speech and understand it is time we find a way to tag them, and limit their ability to harm our fellow citizens who love life more than collecting huge amounts of redneck survival portions and guns enough to arm an entire platoon.

Who the hell are you talking about? Preppers?

How do you think a school floor in a class of newly slaughtered 6 year olds by a gunmaniac looks like?Unimaginable I ll tell you. If ever shown I can assure you sane people all over US would rise and demand stricter laws against guncrazy people. In my eyes they are all suffering from a severe mental disorder and should be treated accordingly.

You would label all gun owners mentally ill?

Fortunately Obama in his latest speech hinted what is coming next year. And when we identify these animals with their collections all over their apartments or houses we ll pick these potential killers, off one by one, and not collectively as they think, in some collective redneck army against sane people civil war.

Wtf are you talking about? You actually sound like your about to go on a rampage of some sorts.

If these animals wants their guns and liceses you require them to be tagged electronically and then you implement apps in smartphones that warns people when a gun yokel is in your close perimeter. Soon enough they ll be treated like the sick people they are and sane people will keep their distance to them. Perhaps even refuse them entry into normal stores, buildings and other institutions.

hahaha

Either we disarm these slobbering gun loving rats and their organization NRA or we will continue suffering shootouts like Sandy hill many times every year ahead of us.

Will you be able to send your child to school in the future if you know there is a probability a yokel can show up in its classroom and blow it away? Are you willing to take such a chance with the crazy climate we have today?

All I can say is good luck.. I don't see any of what you said happening. And next time, can you speak in English 1.0, I don't undestand what your talking about but maybe thats because I was reading someones elses fantasy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by minnow

Now, I have spoken up on both sides of the gun argument. I think a blanket gun ban, is not necessarily going to solve any issues. Criminals will have guns irregardless. When I was a teenager, I knew quite a few people that had guns that didn't purchase them in any store mind you. I'm sure a good number of people, may have or do know someone in this very same category. If someone wants a gun bad enough and doesn't care where it comes from they can get it. Steal it, buy it illegally. If you think drugs are a problem, wait until guns are banned. It will simply make the already profitable illegal arms smuggling so much worse. More violence, more money in the hands of criminals.

I suppose if all guns are banned, anyone who possesses them is a criminal but it isn't going to stop shootings or gun violence.

At the same time, I think responsible owners and operators of fire arms should not have to suffer. I know plenty of shooters, that keep their fire arms stored in appropriate secured safes, and ammunition in a seperate safe, who practice safe transport and operation of said firearms. How ever I also know plenty of shooters who store their firearms and ammunition in the closet or in their bedrooms. This is the exact reason so many illegal firearms are available to the criminal folk. Break into a house, oh look a gun, oh look it's loaded, oh look and here's some extra ammo. TADA ! Now it's used in crime.

I strongly believe in stricter regulations, not a ban, but no assault or automatic weapons for the public period. No ifs ands or buts. It is 100% unnecessary and god forbid it get's into the hands of the wrong person. I'm sure there are plenty of safe responsible owners but why do you need it? I know plenty of assault weapon platforms are fun and easy to shoot as well as maintain, and I can understand the allure, but in the hands of a seasoned shooter a single shot bolt action .223 is just as good if not better. Heck, I've seen better groupings from seasoned pros with a 10-22 than idiots with their ARs. It's unnecessary. You don't need the capability to hold off an army.

Besides there are plenty of nations that do just fine with out guns. Look at Australia, they haven't had firearms in a long while now. There was no increase in home invasions, or violent crime. Oh, and I just thought I'd add. I'd far better take a man breaking into my home with a gun, than a knife. Getting shot is pretty horrible, but being stabbed is just so much worse. Take away guns, and you will see more violent crime with knives. That is, if you can actually get rid of all the illegal firearms.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Hijinx because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Except nobody is trying to kill the lucrative private arms buisness in America.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

. And when we identify these animals with their collections all over their apartments or houses we ll pick these potential killers, off one by one...

Wow. You do realize that the violent tendencies that you are expressing here mark you as potentially mentally disturbed. I have to say, I am kind of relieved that you are such an advocate for gun control, because it (hopefully) means that you don't have one. You are a violent offender looking for an excuse. Just one more of those people that would like to create a system where they can act out their violent fantasies and not face consequences for them. Far too many of them running the show right now. That's rather the problem.

So you want to target, marginalize, and scapegoat your LAW ABIDING gun users. Brilliant. But the criminals who have acquired their weapons under the radar... That's ok...? Weird. Maybe you should think this through a little more. This plan would cause a lot more social strife, and violence than it would solve in places where the issue is split among the populace. However...

There are states where if these registered gun users were tagged and bagged like you would like, it wouldn't make a lick of difference on the street, in a store or at a party. Your attempt at social sanctions would be useless. Besides there's a lot more guns than smart phones out here.

I know it sounds very 'Nazi' but what choice do we have? These people are a danger to our children and our daily lives.

Well I don't know about "Nazi". They tended to think things through a little better, but the fascist underpinnings are certainly plain. So you are ok with state sanctioned violence that is a danger to people's daily lives though. I can tell you that in that scenario, there is great deal more violence then there is now, Sandy Hook included.

Good! Excellent! Whip up the fear so the mob is reactionary and pliable. What a good little boot-licking, sycophant you are. Here's a cookie.

Oh, and the bad grammar...? GREAT strategy. It helps you seem approachable and relate to the great unwashed. *wink, wink*

edit on 17-12-2012 by redhorse because: (no reason given)

top topics

join