It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Thimerosal ban) Vaccine Rule Is Said to Hurt Health Efforts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I don't know if I am putting this in the right forum. Mods: please move if appropriate.

I think this is wonderful in that it will awake some people and hopefully have them to ask questions and seek information.
link

A group of prominent doctors and public health experts warns in articles to be published Monday in the journal Pediatrics that banning thimerosal, a mercury compound used as a preservative in vaccines, would devastate public health efforts in developing countries.

Representatives from governments around the world will meet in Geneva next month in a session convened by the United Nations Environmental Program to prepare a global treaty to reduce health hazards by banning certain products and processes that release mercury into the environment.

But a proposal that the ban include thimerosal, which has been used since the 1930s to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination in multidose vials of vaccines, has drawn strong criticism from pediatricians.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
I don't know if I am putting this in the right forum. Mods: please move if appropriate.

I think this is wonderful in that it will awake some people and hopefully have them to ask questions and seek information.
link

A group of prominent doctors and public health experts warns in articles to be published Monday in the journal Pediatrics that banning thimerosal, a mercury compound used as a preservative in vaccines, would devastate public health efforts in developing countries.

Representatives from governments around the world will meet in Geneva next month in a session convened by the United Nations Environmental Program to prepare a global treaty to reduce health hazards by banning certain products and processes that release mercury into the environment.

But a proposal that the ban include thimerosal, which has been used since the 1930s to prevent bacterial and fungal contamination in multidose vials of vaccines, has drawn strong criticism from pediatricians.

Yes, it raises the question: who was the idiot trying to ban thimerosal? Believe me, in the EU there are many lobbyists at work trying to influence the whole of Europe by imposing a simple agreement in a single, not-very-well-documented or even democratically empowered work group - like banning the electric bulb in favor of the much more difficult to handle energy-efficient lamp.

There are idiots at work, only looking at their own selfish agenda, you wouldn't believe it. And yes, I know that I wrote just this on a forum in a very conspiracy-believing community..

join