It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Puppet Masters pull our strings-----

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
We, as recipients of whatever news is supplied to us, are dancing to the tune of the puppet masters.We are responding to the tug of those strings as is expected.If this event hadnt been sensationalized, Where would our focus be? The idea is to get people to look over there while something else is occurring over here. And it works every time!The timing of this event is way too convenient for my piece of mind. This isnt about gun control , Its about control ,period.Im hoping some of you understand what Im trying to say ----Dont put your focus where it is intended to go ---- Thankyou

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by chardonnay

No, they pull other peoples strings.. You cannot do much for them, focus on yourself bro. you know best

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Combining your post with the sort of stuff on this one,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I have to say that I agree with you, this is just a distraction, there is something we are forgetting here or not being told about.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Cinrad

Thankyou, I do see what you mean. I had a dream about a contaminated spaceship which I put down to too much reading. But I have had prophetic dreams before so maybe not. The whole ship had to be quarantined be cause people were dropping like flies. It was in the air supply. Im beginning to believe our air is contaminated enough to be lethal . I dont say this lightly. The water supply.Some of the trees fluoresce. My interpretation is that they are absorbing radiation through their root system just as the radioactive particles in the air phosphoresce and we see the orange glow on the horizon .

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Think skinwalkers and you'll be closer to the truth.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Funny, I was just thinking this morning how good it has been to be off town water for the last 4 years. Look at the kerfuffle that happens when a town decides not to flouridate.

Bundaberg opts out of water flouridation

In regards to the above story, dentists are not fully qualified to comment on whether flouridation has side effects or not. Secondly, Anna Bligh does not mention that many of Australia's aboriginees live in QLd, living in isolated comunitys and rejecting the little dental care that is offered to them. Even if flouride is good for you teeth, what about the rest of you?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrplHrt

Think skinwalkers and you'll be closer to the truth.

Skinwalkers?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
If they hadn't done this it would be something else;

these people stage everything in the news.

I used to believe that maybe something else in the news was happenign that they were trying to distract peoples attention away from.

But the Truth I realize now is,

the world stage: ALL of the National and International news is being Orchestrated by these people,

it's one big Opera,

and they, The People in the Know,

They sit back and laugh at people who dont have a clue about what's going on.

And they do this every single day, going back to at least the late 1980s

top topics

join