Report: Shooting at Theater in San Antonio

page: 1
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Report: Shooting at Theater in San Antonio


www.thedailybeast.com

San Antonio police are investigating what appears to be a shooting that occurred at the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 movie theater in Texas at approximately 9:20 p.m. Sunday. One female witness told local news station KSAT that she heard "multiple shots" fired, as people ran for the exits. At least two people may have been injured, a number not yet confirmed by authorities.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What the hell is going on with people right now? are these copycat shooters or what? I hate to even think these are psy-ops but this is the 3rd shooting in a public place i've read about since friday, are shootings really more of an everyday thing but now we're just very sensitive to it? something is going on....

www.thedailybeast.com
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolStoryMan
 


Yes , people are taking their guns and shooting people, that is what is going on.

They figure, OH Well, my life sux so may as well take out some of my deepest darkest desires and , use the things around me that are so easy to use..

Load a bullet, point and shoot.

Oh look, there is blood, it is not what I thought it would be like, but oh well, I am already a dead man so I will keep going and see if i I can get famous and have people write about how horrible I am, which to me makes it all worthwhile really, but the blood, it is, like it is surreal, gee I did not even know their names, but the guy at the gun shop said it was $199 and a free box of bullets, it was all so easy.
edit on 17-12-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)
edit on 17-12-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Im saying its a psyop.....
After so many of these shootings happen,the People will WANT guns to be banished/taken away.

makes a lot more sense then people randomly going berserk and shooting...especially in such succession...not buyin it



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by CoolStoryMan
 


Yes , people are taking their guns and shooting people, that is what is going on.

They figure, OH Well, my life sux so may as well take out some of my deepest darkest desires and , use the things around me that are so easy to use..

Load a bullet, point and shoot.

Oh look, there is blood, it is not what I thought it would be like, but oh well, I am already a dead man so I will keep going and see if i I can get famous and have people write about how horrible I am, which to me makes it all worthwhile really, but the blood, it is, like it is surreal, gee I did not even know their names, but the guy at the gun shop said it was $199 and a free box of bulltes, it was all so easy.
edit on 17-12-2012 by magma because: (no reason given)


Regarding your avatar...you've seen that movie, right? You know who Humongous was in that movie?

Guns are scary.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Ok, the stupid people will give up their guns, the good little sheeple, that believe in our government. Some others......AAAhhhh.....don't think so.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It's the end of the world and we only have days left...didn't ya know? .....but seriously, people are gonna wack out even worse in the next few days because they think the world is gonna end!



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mrgone
 





Regarding your avatar...you've seen that movie, right? You know who Humongous was in that movie?


Movie? Thats how it is in Australia, that was a documentary




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
What's going on is that these "random" shootings are being enacted (for whatever reasons) and being shoved in our face in the media to further the gun control policies the UN wants to enact.

What is going on is they are trying to divide the people over something as fundamental as our right to arm ourselves.

Just look at how people are attacking each other on ATS.

What is going on is they want to divide the people and then make it easier to label pro-gun people as "terrorists" or crazy. It's a lot easier to turn people against each other when they have something in the forefront they don't agree on. Americans have a very strong sense of national unity. They have to use something desperate to crack that unity.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
What's going on is that these "random" shootings are being enacted (for whatever reasons) and being shoved in our face in the media to further the gun control policies the UN wants to enact.

What is going on is they are trying to divide the people over something as fundamental as our right to arm ourselves.

Just look at how people are attacking each other on ATS.

What is going on is they want to divide the people and then make it easier to label pro-gun people as "terrorists" or crazy. It's a lot easier to turn people against each other when they have something in the forefront they don't agree on. Americans have a very strong sense of national unity. They have to use something desperate to crack that unity.


I don't want that to be true. I almost want to start going against my natural instincts, which is to take all into consideration, and instead start plugging my ears, closing my eyes, and going Lalalalalala until the cows come home.
edit on 17-12-2012 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
Im saying its a psyop.....
After so many of these shootings happen,the People will WANT guns to be banished/taken away.

makes a lot more sense then people randomly going berserk and shooting...especially in such succession...not buyin it


Psy Op? Maybe we should start brainwashing people to attack the government



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
If they wanted guns taken away it would have happened years and years a go, it makes far too much money and gives the illusion of 'Control' and a Defense,


it's not 'Guns' it's death and murder in general and the desensitized nation America is



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Ummm...so what's going on with the shooting? This happened hours ago now.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Yet another one, come the 21st I suspect there'll be so many incidents that it will be difficult to distinguish between co-ops and copycats.

'And how will we take these people's freedoms away? We will make them ask for it. By the time we're done with them they'll beg us to.

Sim,ple Problem, Reaction, Solution.


 
Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com
 



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by magma
reply to post by Mrgone
 





Regarding your avatar...you've seen that movie, right? You know who Humongous was in that movie?


Movie? Thats how it is in Australia, that was a documentary



I'm still laughing as I type this.

Thanks

I just snorted.
edit on 17-12-2012 by Mrgone because: snort



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Since the name of the theater has the word MAYAN in it, it seems that these shootings aren't so random. Words of a dutiful soldier once said....Never let a good crisis go to waste.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Originally posted by ArtOfTrance
Im saying its a psyop.....
After so many of these shootings happen,the People will WANT guns to be banished/taken away.

makes a lot more sense then people randomly going berserk and shooting...especially in such succession...not buyin it


Psy Op? Maybe we should start brainwashing people to attack the government

It is Psy Op alright. Forces that want to incite a civil war in the US are causing all these incidents to frighten people into calling for gun confiscation measures which if initiated by the government, the country will descend into a civil war (at least if we believe the gun lovers).

Don't fall into the trap of these anti-Americans. Surrender your guns the moment the government asks for them.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


Arm yourself with a bat, or a pistol.

anything more is stupidity, sadly some peoples stupidity only ends in other peoples suffering.




posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
reply to post by YouAreLiedTo
 


Arm yourself with a bat, or a pistol.

anything more is stupidity, sadly some peoples stupidity only ends in other peoples suffering.



When it comes to self defence, a pistol should be sufficient. When it comes to Civil war, A pistol is useful for killing yourself. But I tend to look at the bigger picture of things.



posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy
 


If civil war in the USA broke out, im pretty sure you could loot any weapon you want, likewise the army will be involved so there will be tanks and bombs and jets and you name it.

People saying they need their guns to protect them from their government is not a logical position!





top topics
 
8
<<   2 >>

log in

join