It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Libor scandal grows as the fathers of two mass murderers were to testify

www.examiner.com

One interesting connection to the tragedy that took place at the Sandy Hook school is that the father of Adam Lanza has a connection to the theater shootings that took place in Aurora earlier this year by James Holmes.

Both fathers of the shooters were allegedly expected to testify in the Libor scandal that rocked the banking world in June.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm not going to comment on the Examiner one way or the other, but I will say that the grammar in the article is poor, and there aren't any conclusive links or proof to go on. More often than not I find myself looking for things like this and want to believe them, so let's not jump the gun.

On the other hand, anyone else feel like this particular event is leading to a crescendo? Unparalleled timing.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

Since I know that many often fail to notice this particular word, here it is again......

...were [color=95FF4F]allegedly expected to testify...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
No Peter Lanza listed on GE's upper-management site: www.ge.com..., although it has no indications of being regularly updated.

I did however find a man named Mulva, and it make me think of Seinfeld and I giggled. www.ge.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-12-2012 by mattdel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Well well all roads lead to banksters it seems ; thanks for relying the info now we can talk about this shaddy - yet legal !? - economy and hear about it more frequently on Cnn, msnbc i can dream right ?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

He apparently worked for GE Financial. Here is one link claiming as much and has some extra info I havn't seen elseware..
Supposed to have been making anywhere from 250,000 to 1,000,000 USD per year.. His house and the divorce papers seem to negate this possibility, but maybe hes just a humble guy, who is ruthless enough to be vice president of some GE Financial Tax thing?? Possible I guess, but I don't know.. WAIT.. Just looked at Nacy's house.. It's huge... Maybe He had motive in all this to make her go away? She could have been draining too much of his money away.. Another poster was talking about knowing peter, in relation to LIBOR trading..
That post is Here

And trust me on this, I KNOW there is more to this story.. It's so much like the batman shooting... I was listening live to that one. They chased one guy to the Jewelry store held at gunpoint, killed one guy, and arrested Holmes, in his car, and in the parking lot... He kicked in the door that you cannot kick in, but then he was let in... AND Then there was ONE shooter... Sound familiar?

Link

According to his resume on LinkedIn, Peter Lanza is tax director and vice president of taxes for GE Energy Financial Services in the New York City area.
Nancy Lanza was divorced from Peter Lanza who lives in Stamford, Connecticut

Father: Peter, a wealthy executive for General Electric, who is believed to earn $1million a year, moved out of the family home in 2006

He has been an adjunct faculty member at Northeastern University in Boston since 1995 and also teaches a partnership tax class in the master's in taxation degree program at Fairfield University in Fairfield, Connecticut, according to CNN.

On LinkedIn, Peter wrote of his experience: 'Career dedicated to developing and refining partnership tax planning and transactional skills' and 'Work closely with many of the preeminent partnership tax advisers in the United States on a daily basis.'

BUT... They also Say:

According to CNN, money troubles contributed to the Lanza's marriage falling apart, around four years ago.

The Lanzas filed for divorce on November 24, 2008, and the divorce was finalised in September 2009 after an uncontested hearing.

Connecticut court records show Nancy Lanza ticked 'yes' for financial disputes but 'no' for parenting disputes as reasons for the split.

edit on 12/17/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by mattdel

You might want to find some better evidence FAST.
My thread on this just got moved to the "Hoax" forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Quad

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quadrivium
reply to post by mattdel

You might want to find some better evidence FAST.
My thread on this just got moved to the "Hoax" forum.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Quad

Add to the existing thread.

Closed.

top topics

join