It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

URGENT! Sandy Hook AND Aurora shooting connection SMOKING GUNS!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't mean to outshine the original post on sandy hook being referenced in the Dark Knight Rises, but this needs to be put out there in an entirely new thread that not only sandy hook was referenced, but so was AURORA. So, not one, but BOTH shootings were referenced.

One odd thing to note about the first video. It was originally uploaded by youtube username DAHBOO7, and it was then removed from youtube for being "violent". Which is of course BS, no violence in it as you can see. It was then for some odd reason being removed by users as they tried to reupload it, twice I saw this. So I took the liberty of trying myself and uploading it to my own channel.^

For people who don't understand. It is impossible for this to be coincidence because every frame, everything in every single frame especially in such a big budget film is calculated and set up to the last detail, nothing is random in film, understand this.

What this means:

This means that indeed the shadow government controllers have yet again put their clues in their brainwash and predictive programming medium HOLLYWOOD because that is their modus operandi.

SANDY HOOK screen cap, left side under the blue line:

The second connection is the LIBOR bank scandal.
BOTH fathers of James Holmes AND Adam Lanza were to testify before the US Sentate in the ongoing LIBOR scandal. Ask yourself THIS question. Just what are the odds that BOTH of these two guys fathers would be in this position? Impossible.

Shootings Connected To Libor Scandal?

As FDR said, "Nothing is coincidence, everything is planned."

Wake up.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
edit on 16-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

By your heading I thought you were saying the smoking guns were the connection.
This is becoming quite elaborate tho isn't it ? A motive and a link to Libor.
This just turned hardcore. Congratulations on the grab.
SnF
edit on 16-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Sandy hook is the name of a area in Gotham and this was known before the movie came out.
I think THIS TIME it is a coincidence.

Allot of hidden messages are deliberately put in media. Occult reference and even events just not sure about this one.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Infi8nity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I noticed the exact same connection when i saw the DKR pic.

In addition I thought about the lil Wayne video that had the 12 skeletons in the theater. Lil Wayne (Bruce Wayne?) That may be just a coincidence, especially the name, but if the others are coincidences the odds are crazy. Then again maybe I just see what I want to see, but these are pretty strange one way or another.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Sigh..

I thought the Aurora thing was from a Skyfall preview ? What good does it do, anyhow, to try and make these claims that can never be proven to be anything beyond coincidence?

I'm the first person to point out that 'there are no coincidences', but when you look hard enough, (along with 1000s of others, apparently), coincidences will present themselves.

And there was never substantiated proof that Holmes' father was truly going to testify, which has been said many times in this forum. There could be a connection, but I want legitimate evidence before I go telling people about that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiral0ut

I was under the impression that the James Holmes Libor Scandal was debunked as a product of Sorcha Faal

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I just got this really strange feeling that this is all part of the game. That those clues were deliberately set out to be found, so that we would "independently" make these connections, so that we (the people) "wake up" America and start some type of open-ended revolution that becomes a sort of civil war, the goal being a massive population drop off or redistribution of wealth or maybe some type of authoritarian rule. I guess time shall tell.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiral0ut
There could be a connection, but I want legitimate evidence before I go telling people about that.

Never gonna happen.

No way no how...

What about the 911 mass murder and JFK?

NO "legitimate" evidence for these either.

WHAT a coincidence...

As long as you keep waiting for "legitimate" evidence.

You will remain blind to what is REALLY going on behind the facade.

The enemy is now within... and always has been.

Governments are the greatest mass murderers.

94 million were mass murdered by them in the 20th century.

Learn the truth BEFORE you become one of the statistics.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

Ha, well there is infinitely more evidence and documentation about 9/11 and JFK than the 2 fathers of these mass murderers being set to testify in regards to the LIBOR scandal. Trace the source info to one questionable blog, and fully believe it? No. The key to finding the truth is being able to sift through the BS, examine the available information along with the sources, and make intuitive deductions.

We all are eager to make connections here, but you cant just believe and spread every piece of conspiracy you come across. That holds the truth movement back.

Show me reasonable evidence that either father was connected to the LIBOR investigation.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Gotham City Map

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I dunno about the theories but ive done my reasearch, one guy claimed that Aurora was found in Dark Knight Rises on Godlikeproductions, no, the above poster was correct, it is located at :40 seconds in the skyfall trailer which showed a few months before it happened.

Fullscreen and changed to 1080p HD at 40 seconds-

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I keep wondering where the people are finding the names scheduled to testify about the LIBOR rate rigging.

Can someone ask where the master list of people scheduled to testify is located?

And when is it due to occur before the Senate Finance Committee?

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Here is a picture of the scene from Skyfall which says Aurora. Its blury, much clearer in the video, but upon zooming in you can make out hands reaching up on the white sign below.

Anyone know how to post images directly rather than links to them?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tehdouglas

It was in the Dark Knight though, did you not watch the first video in my post?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Not sure if anyone has shared this or not yet, kinda in a hurry and no time to read all other posts, but here's another weird fact. Both Fathers of the shooters in Aurora and in Newtown were due to testify in the Libor scandal. See more details and video at link below. I won't pretend to know all the facts. I just found it very odd they have this in common. How many fathers are due to testify before the Senate regarding the Libor scandal, and they both have sons involved in mass shootings?

______beforeitsnews/economics-and-politics/2012/12/2-mass-shootings-connected-to-libor-2447738.html

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Sandy Hook? It could say MOON for all I know. I think this guy is visually matrixing to see what he wants to see, and once it's suggested to others, they also believe they are seeing the same thing.

Sorry guys but this is complete BS!

IRM

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

It says HOOK it is clearly there I posted the image for you to see. It's been confirmed, SANDY HOOK it says. And this was changed from it's original name. They changed the name of the location of the maps of the comic universe for THIS film.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
reply to post by tehdouglas

It was in the Dark Knight though, did you not watch the first video in my post?

The video clip he uses is from Skyfall... Not Dark Knight. The map clip is DK yes... but the high rise is Skyfall.

Edit to add image....

edit on 17/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

I don't even have to crop it to see... same slant, same characters underneath. Just because these guys say it's from DK doesn't make it right. Too bad they killed their own videos entirely by lying.
edit on 17/12/12 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I posted this in the other Batman thread but this site proves it says Sandy Hook and has had that name since the previous Batman movie (Gotham Knight).

Batman Wikia

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises, this location plays a big role in in Bane's plan to destroy Gotham. South Hinkley is located in a small island, surrounded by two rivers, one creek, and an ocean.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You are saying that who ever is in control behind the curtain is bored enough to show predictions in holly wood films or there sick enough in the head to do it. Its awesome that people can connect these patterns but before jumping the gun on the situation someone contact the actors, director, camera guys, lighting, sound and film editors and ask generally if there was an odd feeling to the shooting of that scene even if someone controls the output at least dozen more people in the scene see if any of them felt the filming of the scene had a strange feel to it get someone on record and you really will have a smoking gun.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join