It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Sandy Hook deaths be a blood sacrifice to darker entity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Since Friday's shooting I've been horrified, mainly because my daughter is the same age as those who passed and I've been having horrible mental images of what those children went through (except the images are of my daughters classroom).

This thread is not intended to disrespect the children and families, but in a way, it's my way of coping
It is highly speculative, but this is ATS and the only place I would ever discuss this.

A day after the shooting, my mind kept thinking there was an evil force involved. I'm not a Christian anymore (don't judge!) and I feel everyone is inherently good and all religions/beliefs are the right path.

However I know there are dark forces out there, and there's a possibility that these forces can lead people on the path of evil.

Suppose it is true that TPTB worship a darker entity (example: Bohemian Grove Owl).

Suppose TPTB want to create/implement something that required great power. And they wanted to create that something around Dec. 21, 2012 by using the anticipatory (or let down) energy of the masses.

In order to create/implement their plans, what if their entity required a blood sacrifice, along with the energy of mass emotional trauma?

There is a saying repeated in many ways, "There is life in the blood." Science agrees with this when describing how a newly conceived fetus uses the blood in the mother's uterus to form a baby.

What if last Friday's (week before the "end" day) mass shooting was a sacrifice of children (all nearly the same age) needed for this entity to form? This could also coincide with the elementary school stabbing in China (more fear, more blood drawn in a country that may not have access to world news).

Many people believe weak people can be mind controlled (MKULTRA), and some reports imply the shooter had help (second shooter reported). Also, most people who want to die don't wear a bullet proof vest. (This fact could've changed since the facts have been constantly changing.) Would the prepper mom have a bullet proof vest?
Could the murderer be an agent tasked to carry out the sacrifice?

Is this theory too far fetched?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Actually no its not I've met someone that thinks this way so why can't there be more.
I actually met the person before but this is the first time we went into deep conversation. Some of the things he said were disgusting and so evil you would think you were talking to the devil himself
edit on 16-12-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

This type of thing: Mass negative emotional energy and sacrifices to summon a creature, is of the realm of fantasy novels (my favorite genre).
Good reads, but never something I would seriously consider real, except this past weekend where my spirit is finding ways to cope.

I can't imagine knowing someone who in his heart believes this is real. Makes me wonder how many more people believe in these things, but keep quiet.
How is your acquaintance handling the news of so many young deaths? I seriously hope he isn't relishing it or using this energy (whether or not it's real).

You're making me think. Perhaps I need to look into positive energies to counteract those who thrive on negative.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
My guess is that the Big Blood Sacrifice will be on the Winter Solstice/Galactic Plane Crossing (12/21/12).
Just a guess.......

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
The recent mass shootings death total is approx the square root of the total 911 deaths. Probably just another coincidence tho.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
My guess is that the Big Blood Sacrifice will be on the Winter Solstice/Galactic Plane Crossing (12/21/12).
Just a guess.......

there seems to be a Mass Human Sacrifice being set up
in Bugarach www.religionnewsblog.com...

it's got that heavens gate/MK-ULTRA smell all over it

and it's already being preemptively promoted by the "nothing will happen" "prophesiers" as the next heavens gate style "mass suicide" along with "let's lock up 2012'ers, before they hurt somebody/themselves" witch-hunt talk.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by collietta

I was with some really weird characters today I felt really uncomfortable. This was about 2 hrs ago.

One was a man around age 50-60 he was talking about the mayas, psychadelics, he seemed to know some interesting stuff ..

Then there was this kid about 19 years old said he loved money like he worshipped it, he said that he almost sold his soul to the illuminatti and that he is a believer in sacrificing cats livers to something to get money in return he believed in santeria.

science.jrank.org...

He hat cat wounds all over his hands and was gonna be doing7-13 in jail soon for countless felonies.

He said he flipped his truck with 2 friends in it and only tried to save one.
He said he didn't even want to save the other guy he left him there. Because he didn't really care about him.

Weird part is I witnessed the truck whenbit was flipped over and all the emergency vehicles were around it, just didn't know it was him until today.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Oh no! I hadn't been following the France doomsday "safety" threads. I had no idea they would be following a Heavens Gate script.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Thank you for the link on Santeria. I knew it was a Caribbean Religion and a Sublime song but knew nothing else.
I'd have to do more research, but the link didn't imply that sacrificing cats or really anything would encourage spirits to do what you want. It sounds like a mix of Catholic saints with homeland spirits.

The older gentleman sounds interesting. Hopefully he wasn't giving you weird vibes.

This 19 year old sounds terrible. I can't imagine leaving anyone to die. I"m wondering, did he tell you to leave him behind after you saw him flip his truck? I can see why you'd believe him if he said he worshiped money and mutilated cats.

join