Best 9/11 documentaries

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by bknapple32

For there to have been a controlled demolition, there would have had to have been THOUSANDS of charges placed throughout the structures, entailing offices being ripped apart to get to the structural support of the building. Each of these charges would have had blasting caps, each of these charges would have had wiring running to the panel to initiate the charges. During the cleanup, those wires would STILL be there. The columns would have shown the evidence of the charges.

No wiring was found. No columns were found showing evidence of being severed explosively. No employees of ANY of the companies reported their walls being torn apart that would have facilitated placing the charges.

So, absolutely no physical evidence of any kind....and you base your beliefs on, " I heard it go boom"

p.s. you really dont want to bring up Scott Forbes and his power down fables.....that one is way to easy to tear apart.

Honestly, this is one thing I don't get. People say it would have required thousands of charges etc., but fire on a couple of floors achieved the same result and people aren't surprised. So, theoretically, one charge placed on column 79 would have brought building 7 down in exactly the same fashion?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatcoat

this is so true . According to the os all you would need to do is cut the columns on one floor and let gravity do the rest.

The reason I don't like the os or cd collapse theories is the pulverization of the core "spires" of both wtc1 and 2.

The spires collapsed post building collapse. And the concrete was still pulverized.

How does that work ?
edit on 25-12-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by Another_Nut because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2  3   >>

join