It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best 9/11 documentaries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I have decided to put my skepticism aside. I want to know more about 9/11. I have watched Loose Change(not impressed). I have seen the one that came out about a year ago the architects for truth one. But I'm looking for the best. The best that you guys pick.

Can you guys change my and my wife's mind? We are hardcore skeptics, but the architects doc really REALLY had me going, f me f me f me its all real.

Looking forward to hearing responses.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
There are alot of them out there, thats for sure. I've always liked In Plane Sight.
Second line

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by peewee1263
There are alot of them out there, thats for sure. I've always liked In Plane Sight.
Second line

I forgot to mention I saw that one as well. I was on the fence about it.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Here is one that I have found very informative. It is a compilation of the presentations givin at the 2011 9/11 hearings in Toronto. They cover multiple aspects of the events and present a large amount of evidence for many different things.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
To really understand why people believe that some shadow government was involved. You need to look at more than just the facts about 9/11. You need to go farther back in time to understand that there has been a ruling class made up of elite bankers, the power of the church and royal bloodlines.

I know you're only asking for 9/11 videos. But I really think it's necessary to set some of the foundations first. If you don't believe that a corrupt shadow government exists. Then it's going to be even harder to believe that they were behind the events of 9/11.

I will post a few different videos.

First here is a list of 100 must see documentaries. Pick and choose the ones you think might interest you and watch a few of them. I will post a few additional videos. They may not be the best 9/11 documentaries. But there are bits and pieces from each that will help put the puzzle together and paint a clearer picture.

100 essential documentaries

Some 9/11 videos

9/11 : Dr. STEVEN JONES PRESENTATION- 911

Fabled Enemies

Painful Deceptions

9/11 DOCUMENTARY

9/11 - Missing Links

Additional Videos to watch

The Calling - Excellent video about the power behind the curtain

Zeitgeist - The first hour or so is about religion. The second hour talks about 9/11. There is another video called Zeitgeist addendum which talks about the Federal Reserve banking system.

Ring of power - The first 45 minutes of this doc covers 9/11. The rest is about the history of power. Covering the Vatican to the kings of Egypt.

Part 1 of 29

Part 2 of 29

Part 3 of 29

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I would always caution anyone who is seeking out the truth by turning to conspiracy theorists revisionist version of history, yet it can offer a fresh perspective and a new way of viewing the world but when seen in isolation it fuels ignorance.

I used to believe that 9/11 was a false flag perpetrated by a New World Order, I watched all the documentaries but once I start to actually look at them more critically and educating myself I could see that many of these documentaries had huge flaws. At times yes they do still inform me, some of them do still make me scratch my head but it’s all about a balance of information. If all you seek out is the conspiracy theories then you’re only going to ever believe the conspiracy theories without question.

Look at both sides of the coin, it’s the reason behind my name.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I have not enough WATS points for a new thread, but this video is very interesting:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
To add some more info:

The speaker:

Albert "Bert" N. Stubblebine III is a retired Major General in the United States Army. He was the commanding general of the United States Army Intelligence and Security Command from 1981 to 1984, when he retired from the Army. He is also known for his interest in parapsychology.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Do you find it interesting that these conspiracy documentaries have never had first hand access to physical evidence?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Do you find it interesting that these conspiracy documentaries have never had first hand access to physical evidence?

I find it more odd that the physical evidence was destroyed before a complete and thorough investigation was conducted and independently double checked and verified.

I also consider video of the event to be physical evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicWand67

Which physical evidence do you think was destroyed before it was examined? If you mention steel and China, you will show that you have spent too much time watching videos full of lies.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Which physical evidence do you think was destroyed before it was examined? If you mention steel and China, you will show that you have spent too much time watching videos full of lies.

So you believe there is no validity to engineers, and MANY other experts, emergency worker's, etc. saying that 3 buildings just don't collapse demolition style from being hit by planes? Building 7 wasn't even hit, NEVER has a steel highrise building collapsed "free fall" due to fire anywhere in the world, but we had THREE buildings do it in one day on 9-11 in NY......it makes no sence.

Then take into consideration WHO benefited from this nightmare ? This was an assult against humanity, and as much as it broke our hearts in the USA, it effected the deaths and tragedy of thousands of more innocent people around the world....for WHAT, "safety" freedom? It's all really sadly obvious for anyone who chooses to accept reality, and it's painful.

Yes, evidence was NOT handled with normal protocal, and WTF....we send this steel to China? No investigation first? Not like anyone here in the USA could have put good use to it...the whole thing makes me beyond sad....

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

If you truly are looking for the Truth about 911, Dont look where they want you to look.

All the Evidence you need, happened long before those Planes left the Ground on 911.

Any one who watches this Doc, and still believes the OS, simply wants to live in a State of Denial.

Enjoy your Enlightenment.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

So you believe there is no validity to engineers, and MANY other experts, emergency worker's, etc. saying that 3 buildings just don't collapse demolition style from being hit by planes? Building 7 wasn't even hit, NEVER has a steel highrise building collapsed "free fall" due to fire anywhere in the world, but we had THREE buildings do it in one day on 9-11 in NY......it makes no sence.

There are many, many engineers who fully support the official reports on the collapses. Is there no validity to THEIR opinions?

First you say buildings do not collapse from being hit by airplanes (and WTC 7 was clobbered by WTC 1's collapse btw) THEN you say that a steel highrise has never had a free fall collapse due to fire. Tell me...when has there EVER been a case of a jetliner slamming into a building that HASN'T caused the building to collapse?

Any engineer that claims he knows exactly how a building should react when it is subjected to the events those three buildings were that day, is an idiot.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

So far you haven't provided anything to back up your statements.

I must conclude that if anyone is lying it's you.

Please provide something besides your worthless opinions.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by MountainLaurel

There are many, many engineers who fully support the official reports on the collapses. Is there no validity to THEIR opinions?

Which of the group of experts is really correct? One of them has to be right. It's pretty clear which side is full of it.

Expert Vs. Expert

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I am still waiting for something solidly based in reality to back up yours.

But lets look at the statement that all the steel was quickly shipped to China...

First of, it wasn't until Memorial Day weekend 2002 that the last steel was removed from the site.

Second, the investigators had access to each and every scrapyard where the steel was being taken to. And they took thousands of samples. Steel that was thought to be critical to the investigation was preserved. Only when the steel had been checked, was it allowed to be processed and sold.

If you look hard enough on ATS, you will find all the sources you need for that.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Please provide something besides your worthless opinions.

I'm sorry but ALL opinions on ATS are worthless. Both sides.

No one on here are structual engineering experts.
No one on here have seen the evidence FIRST HAND.

All any of us have are YT vids and other websites to bolster our opinions. Neither of which are 'court worthy'.

You have to ask yourself why don't all those 'experts' from ae911 and pilots for 911 get together in D.C. and meet on the capitol steps with the media and cause a stink? Wouldn't that be a good way to bring attention to their beliefs?

And yet all RG can do is hold paid meetings in abandonded movie theaters or chruches. Or other places in Canada.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Merlin Lawndart

Another collection of misleading statements? Firemen and Architects are not metallurgical experts. That is three minutes of life I wont get back....

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

I'm sorry but ALL opinions on ATS are worthless. Both sides.

That's fine. I won't argue with that. But the topic of this thread is not about giving our opinions.

The OP is requesting the best 9/11 documentaries and videos.

But of course you and the other OS'ers can't resist sticking your worthless opinions in this thread.

You just want to derail the thread. Why don't you contribute ON TOPIC.

edit on 18-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join