It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livestock mauled in viscious attacks in Waddy, KY

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
After a search I didn't see this story posted yet. This is pretty disturbing stuff, not even sure how I can put my own spin on this one, except to say that a war party needs to be formed and they need to search them there woods and find the culprit!

Viscious attacks

Apparently there's been multiple attacks and the citizens took it the town board. The attacks happened a couple of weeks ago.

Here's what one lady said about her goats

“Their ears had been chewed off, their tongues had been ripped out, their lips had been torn off; their faces had just been literally ripped off. When I found them that way, all covered in blood, I just started screaming and screaming.”

And here is what the animal control officer said at the meeting

Animal Control Director Rusty Newton said he had several people relay stories of an unidentified large, black, hairy shape in the area, but nothing more specific than that. “And one person said they heard something really strange one of the nights the attacks happened,” he said. “They said it was an odd sound, a sound they had never heard anything make before, just indescribable.”

A lot more information in the story linked above, check it out, it's pretty interesting to say the least.

Also, Earthfiles will have a report soon on this

Earthfiles

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Color me interested, going to follow this. It's been a while since I've seen one of these stories come out.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

David Theiler said the mysterious attacker actually chased his wife and daughter on the night of December 6, when they went out to check on their dogs. “They heard something running behind them, and they made it to the garage before it got to them,” he said, noting that they waited, scared, in the garage until he made it home.

Chilling, yikes.

edit on 16-12-2012 by ValentineWiggin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
thanks for sharing - very interesting. hope they find a resolution/the culprit.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Sounds like someone's illegal pet ape got loose!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Here is a good example of Homeland Security not giving a toss about citizens.

A single Team of Green Berets, into the woods, find whatever it is, blow it away and they would be home for tea.

Unless.......................It is Demonkind .................... Dum Dum Dummmmm.

P

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Here is a link to an article that has a footprint posted. Anybody know how to identify animal prints?

Livestock mauled in viscious attacks in Waddy

Scary story. I remember the old stories of cattle mutilations from a couple of decades ago. Some people saying wolves and others claiming ufos...

Found a decent news cast about it: WDRB.com

edit on 16-12-2012 by NiteNGale2 because: spelling

edit on 16-12-2012 by NiteNGale2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NiteNGale2

Looks like a bear track to me.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
There is a difference with this than the cattle mutilations of the 70's, this is viscious attacks that just maim the animals with no real purpose, not for food or anything. The cattle were mutilated for organs, their blood, and it looked as if they were being studied.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Sounds like a bear. From what I understand, bears do not eat muscle-tissue unless they are famished. Otherwise they like organs and other tasty innards.

Of course, I am no expert and I could be wrong. But that is my understanding.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Looks like a wolf print, in soft dirt, but the article states that there was no footprints around

“All of us, me, my husband, my neighbor and my vet, walked around the fence and could find no trace of anything – no digging underneath, no prints, nothing – there was nothing,” Parker said.

edit on 16-12-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowspirit
Looks like a wolf print, in soft dirt, but the article states that there was no footprints around

“All of us, me, my husband, my neighbor and my vet, walked around the fence and could find no trace of anything – no digging underneath, no prints, nothing – there was nothing,” Parker said.

edit on 16-12-2012 by snowspirit because: (no reason given)

I was going to mention that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

It's a canid track of some sort - wolf or dog.
Definitely not a bear or cat.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
I asked about this attack on another thread where a member was talking about the guy in Florida who went zombie and attacked and ate the face off a guy, for comparison to that discussion. Here was his comment

Jeez, that's some freaky stuff there! I'd guess it's something new, a genetic chimera, Mother Nature going berserk and creating new life, blending two species together as genetic damage from rising UV levels spreads across the world. Wolf-bear chimera? Wolf-human? Definitely a very smart predator of some kind. I'd like to see them catch one. And we should hope that there's not a breeding population of them out there in the wild reproducing and making more, but there could be.

Our thread over there was about dangerous gases causing all kinds of problems in the world

www.abovetopsecret.com...

He also provided this link to another similar story

Here's another similar story, something unknown attacking people on the island of Borneo: news.discovery.com... I think we'll be seeing a lot of this, new stuff popping up. Looks like we already are. There's some new fungus/bacteria wiping out coral around Hawaii too. We didn't evolve with this stuff either, so it's not likely to be too good for human civilization, as if we didn't have enough problems.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Man-bear-pig anyone?????

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I posted about this last week,

Mysterious attacks in Shelby county, Ky

They were believing at first it to be a big cat but it looks like they are saying it was canine of some sort probably domesticated ...

Me personally I was hoping for chupacabra

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Maybe it's a real life " Grendle" ......we need Beowulf! ......( grendle was part werewolf )

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I don't know I want to hear more it, it has a skinwalker ranch type of feel to it :-/

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

That print looks like a bear.

Kind of like this

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I wonder if there were any zoo animal escapes in that part of the state and if all were found. May have been several years ago and it bred with coyotes. Could be a rabid wolf or large domestic dog that went feral.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join