It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought this was rather odd...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
So I DVR Dexter every week and typically watch it a couple days later. Tonight, I decided to go ahead and watch it...and this aired before it started:

Anyone who watches Dexter knows what the show is about...!!SPOILER!! It's about a guy who works for the Miami police as a forensic blood spatter expert, who also happens to be a serial killer...

I just wonder why Showtime would choose to air this disclaimer. I don't recall any disclaimer after the Aurora, CO shootings...

I haven't watched the episode as of yet...saw this and it really piqued my interest. Why this disclaimer? Why have I never seen the likes of this before (at least during Dexter??)

Just a thought...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Maybe this episode has to do with kids? . You'll have to check back nd let us know. What was on the episode or if there was something that could correlate to it...
I also thought when hurricane sandy hit, there was a commercial that came out trying to sell a cane to the elderly, and it is called " the hurrycane" ...I thought that was in poor taste!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Just finished it. Nope...no kids were harmed...Still think It's rather odd...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Well they must really believe the media can affect us that mcuh that most of us would get a gun and start shooting places up.

It's a real shame, I've been a gamer all my life, some of the most violent are some of the best, I have never wanted to end someones life so see if thats what it's like in the games or movies.

IMO it's in the people already, they are just sick people.

join