FRIENDLY REMINDER, its 12/12 people, stay vigilante, be careful

page: 1

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
In light of current events we need to be reminded that its 12/12 guys. I don't know what you believe but i know a lot of people believe crazy things and are probably going crazy. Be aware of whats going on around you. You may want to stay out of public places, get your christmass shopping done ASAP. Even if you aren't a 2012 believer, other people are and we need to be aware of them. Who knows we may see a trend and stumble across something.

Stay vigilante ATS.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 12/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

your derailment is another persons lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by iamhobo

I lol'd myself but its not a derailment.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
reply to post by iamhobo

I lol'd myself but its not a derailment.

Thanks for being a good sport
Some people get all uptight sometimes

In regards to what you were saying though, I do believe we have to keep an eye on the people. You never know how they'll react when the big day comes and goes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I got the message

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Reminds me of when I was a kid.. my Aunt was a Jehovah's Witness ( yes, they even made it to the Rez) and my cousin was partying and sleeping with everything female that moved/was lukewarm through several "end of the world" dates the church they went to warned them of. .. you know, to get his last minute freak on just in case.

End of the world nonsense makes folks act like morons and do things they wouldnt normally do. Specifically when they are young and/or emotionally unstable. Id say, before you go on the corner with a sign proclaiming doom... be sure you understand you are responsible for what ripples in the water that you create.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Not only is there a typo in the TOPIC (this shows extreme mental laziness and carelessness), but it is a typo that can change the meaning DRAMATICALLY.

Did you really mean everyone should become VIGILANTEs? Or did you mean to use the word "vigilant" instead?

Why can't almost anyone seem to type even one, small sentence (even if it's the topic!) correctly? Truly these must be the ending times.

Maybe this will help: americantypo.site11.com...

new topics
top topics

join