It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12/20/12 - You have 24 hours. The world will end! How will you spend it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
First of all, I don't think the world will end on 12/21/12.

I do think there will be many un-pleasant events prior to and quite possibly some on the 21st. Simply because some out there will take advantage of the day being what it is.

My question to all the ATS world is:
Pretend for one moment.

It WILL happen! Come 12/21/12 @ 11:11 (am or pm), it's done over! How will you spend the last 24 hours?

Will you spend it with family? Will you party hard like there is no tomorrow? Will you make peace with those who have wronged you or will you get even with them?

Will you sit outside and watch the birds or will you watch it on TV while it un-folds?

No haters here. This is a pretend thing "only", nothing more.

How would you spend your last 24 hours?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by riverwild

With my family.
2nd

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It WILL happen! Come 12/21/12 @ 11:11 (am or pm), it's done over! How will you spend the last 24 hours?

I'll spend them here on ATS......checking out how other members are spending their last 24 hours.....then with 10 mins to go we could compare notes to make sure we hadn't wasted our last 24 hours

edit on 16/12/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Bottle of Jameson, bag of pizza rolls and watching a Pauly Shore marathon... Encino Man, Bio-Dome, etc... I will welcome death by then....

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I would spend my day like any other. No point in crying to God about it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I'd spend it with my wife and daughter.

...while watching Happy Gilmore for the last time

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'd spend my last moments on YouTube, trying to finally understand what is so captivating about the "Charlie bit my finger" video, then, my life would be complete.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am dead sure what NOT to do. Free day and not meeting up at work. The blood sucker boss can fire me as many time as she wishes!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Since I believe the human soul is eternal, and that death is only rebirth in some other form, and realizing that EVERY human will die in the next 24 hours, I'd consider it more of a massive rebirth in some other form.

Death on a massive scale is only rebirth in a massive scale! So I'd probably do everything spiritually to prepare for my passage onto the next voyage

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by billy197300

With my family.
2nd

Same here!

Family, friends and pets.

Have a fantastic dinner, a glass of champagne, talk about good times, give a kiss & hug & hold hands when the clock strike's the hour.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
now i'll spend my last 24 hours worrying about how i should spend my last 24 hours.
thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Take my dog kid and husband to my parents house and have a nice dinner, watch some movies and have some laughs. Try to keep the kid from panicking and keep her calm. Probably read some of the Bible...my goal was to read it cover to cover before I die but I procrastinated so I will have to do the best I can with the time I have left. Not cry. NOt be sad. Just live my life just like everyday before. I will go with the people I love the most in this world so no fear.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Jameson, bag of pizza rolls!!!

Sounds good!

I may want to pass on the Pauly Shore thing though.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by riverwild

Pretend for one moment.

is is EST or PST or what
cause it's not 11:11 am or pm all over the world at once

will us on other timezones get to watch it come like in the never ending story "the nothing"

edit : just trying to figure out how to spend my free time
edit on 12/16/2012 by EvilBat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rikku
now i'll spend my last 24 hours worrying about how i should spend my last 24 hours.
thanks for that.

If I could star you 5 times for your post,

I would!!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat

Originally posted by riverwild

Pretend for one moment.

is is EST or PST or what
cause it's not 11:11 am or pm all over the world at once

will us on other timezones get to watch it come like in the never ending story "the nothing"

Never thought about that?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
The three W's: Waffles, Whiskey, & my Woman

I'd want to be on ATS too, of course.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Some where I do not hear this?

edit on 12/16/2012 by EvilBat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilBat

Europe and Joey Tempest!

Perfect!!!!!

I will never get tired of that song!

Thanks for that!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by k21968
Take my dog kid and husband to my parents house and have a nice dinner, watch some movies and have some laughs. Try to keep the kid from panicking and keep her calm. Probably read some of the Bible...my goal was to read it cover to cover before I die but I procrastinated so I will have to do the best I can with the time I have left. Not cry. NOt be sad. Just live my life just like everyday before. I will go with the people I love the most in this world so no fear.

Couldnt have said it better friend.

2nd line.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join