Authorities On Scene Of Shooting At Grocery Store In Topeka

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by pillock
reply to post by Manhater

Hang in there kiddo . I have seen you reference your niece allot lately .
If she is to much to handle seek help .
Merry Xmas

She's not even in her home anymore! And furthermore she's fine now with behavioral therapy, counseling, 3 psych stays, and living in a home with 5 other autistic children. She now very rarely uses her hands anymore. Now when she gets upset she goes to what is known as her calm zone. It is a closet with a bean bag chair. And ANYONE who refers to an autistic child as a psycho sadistic is psycho themselves. My daughter was upset over her father leaving and having a 5 year old mentality did NOT know how to express herself and handle the change. At the autistic home she learned how and is now able to express her emotions in a calmer manner. I am moving out of manhaters house this week because I'm tired of a brain tumor being referred to as "lazy". She can be happy to have her house back soon, unfortunately not before the apocalypse. But I will NOT continue to stand by and hear her refer to my daughter and ALL autistics as psycos. Enough is enough. I have asked her to stop that numerous times. She does need to seek help alright, but not because of my daughter.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join