I was attracted by the title of your thread so decided to contribute what I could in the hopes of enlightening at least one soul here on ATS.
Tonight I watched and listened to the president as he attended the interfaith prayer services in the community of Newtown. Inserted into the center
portion of his address was a cleverly crafted mini/speech - cloaked in the form of a prayerful homily, but which was really was a 'politically'
motivated gun control address to the nation.
Not once during the entire service did I hear any words of concern for the poor and troubled soul of Adam Lanza, not a word, not a prayer, so I
decided to pray for Adam. At some point during my meditation I began to recall the ominous words of another infamous mass murderer: "You made your
children what they are.... These children that come at you with knives, they are your children. You taught them. I didn't teach them. I just tried to
help them stand up.... You can project it back at me, but I am only what lives inside each and every one of you. My father is your system.... I am
only what you made me. I am a reflection of you."
Spiritual problems can only be met with spiritual solutions. America is suffering a grave spiritual crises, the likes of which we have not seen or
known throughout all of our recorded history. Are you looking for answers? Are you searching for a way out of this disastrous situation - this awful
dilemma? Then the American people might begin with some sincere soul searching. They might consider starting with the complete abolition of the
horrendous crime(s) of abortion, which acts as a volatile catalyst for many, many other forms of violence in America. As individual human persons you
were chosen and you were named - by God - from the beginning of time. God has ordained that each of those that He has brought into His creation to
have been born as a whole, complete, and unique human person.
Many are not, and that fact becomes a cause for anger in the minds and hearts of the
surviving children, which is often expressed outwardly against others.
Have you ever asked yourself - "why did I survive the awful crime of abortion, but my brothers and sisters didn't make it?"
is time that you did, and if you do you might just gain the courage to do something - anything!
Because every child has been ordained by God to come into the world, those who have been born
are mourning the loss of their brothers
and sisters in ways that not even they can understand. They are aware though on some level of their inner being - its in their genes - its in their
DNA, its in their consciousness. The mother too suffers the loss of her unborn children in a similar manner, because the cells - hence the DNA imprint
of her unborn children remain within her body, migrating upwards even to the brain, and those same imprints of the lost child's existence reside there
as well - and in the bodies of the children that have survived. The mourning for the loss of their brothers and sisters can turn into anger - then to
rage - the likes of which we are now witness to.
I repeat - Abortion - partial birth and otherwise - leads to extreme violence. Abortion of any kind, whether it be through the use abortifacient
pills, the knife, the suction machine, caustic burning, or whatever; this is the catalyst for many forms of violence in America.
Following that - these other forms of inhuman activity in America all lead to the extreme violence that we see happening throughout or great nation.
1. We all know the of the violent intent behind most video games.
2. We all know of the extreme violence as portrayed in movies that come out of Hollywood, and many other independent film makers.
3. Hollywood is also responsible for television violence and mayhem in any form.
4. We all know about how pornography leads to violence - not only against women, but against whole families - and everyone in its path is effected by
5. We all know how the lifting of all forms of censorship and moral standards have adversely effected our nation and its people.
6. We all know that America is a war culture - the culture of extreme violence, death and destruction.
7. We all have some real idea of the dangers presented to youthful minds by the music and recording industry. For example, heavy metal is patently
Satanic adn the entire music industry is steeped in the ways of Masonic symbolism, devil worship, and the evil ways of the Illuminati.
8. What about the publishing houses of America who promote such evil works as the "Harry Potter" series to the innocent and fragile minds of our
nations children - pure witchcraft and a major introduction of the practice of witchery and Satanism.
8. We all should know about the removal of prayer and all other expressions of faith during the education of our children. The list goes on - and on
- and on.
So if you are looking for solutions that would prevent incidents such as we see happening today just think for awhile on the list I presented to you,
and with God's help you may begin to do something about it - unless of course you have already surrendered your soul to the devil. If that's the case
then there is no way out for you. Not in this life nor in the next.
edit on 16-12-2012 by SanDomenico because: error spelling