It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order W199I-WF-213589 - FBI hindered in Al-Qaeda investigat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 12:08 PM
link   
- US agents told to "back off" Bin Ladens (ANANOVA)
- Bush Thwarted FBI probe against Bin Ladens (AFP)
- FBI told to "back off" investigating Bin Laden family before the attacks on Sept. 11th: BBC Newsnight Video
- Has someone been sitting on the FBI? BBC Newsnight transcript
- Bush took FBI Agents of bin Laden family trail (TIMES OF INDIA)
- FBI claims Bin Laden inquiry was frustrated (LONDON GUARDIAN)
- FBI 'was told to back off bin Laden family' (SYDNEY MORNING HERALD)
- Another FBI Agent Blows the Whistle on 9-11
- FBI agent: I was stymied in terror probe
- Whistleblower Complains of FBI Obstruction
- Judicial Watch press conference featuring special FBI agent Robert Wright - impeded from terrorist investigations
- Scandal Inside the FBI: Did G-Men Miss the Boat on 9-11?
- SECTION OF W199I DOCUMENT FROM GREG PALAST'S BOOK 'THE BEST DEMOCRACY MONEY CAN BUY'
- MINNESOTA FBI AGENTS WERE OBSTRUCTED IN PRE-SEPT. 11 TERRORIST INVESTIGATION BY 'HIGHER-UPS'
- FBI Lawyer Tells of Terror 'Roadblock'
- Minneapolis agent says FBI headquarters rewrote requests for search warrants for Moussaoui
- Agent Claims FBI Supervisor Thwarted Probe
- Agent blasts FBI over 11 September 'cover-up'
- Angry FBI agents joked about al Qaeda mole at HQ
- Another FBI Agent Blows the Whistle - New evidence that the Bureau quashed another terror probe before 9/11
- FBI Agent: Bureau Prevented Terror Probe
- The ignored warning: FBI officer prevented from prosecuting future 9/11 hijacker
- FBI AGENT ROBERT WRIGHT SAYS FBI AGENTS ASSIGNED TO INTELLIGENCE OPERATIONS CONTINUE TO PROTECT TERRORISTS FROM CRIMINAL PROSECUTIONS

www.libertythink.com...

[Edited on 4-5-2003 by All Seeing Eye]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 01:21 AM
link   
And had we prevented the problem before it ever happend, would the people ever know?

And would the world ever be safe if the great game were played, in balance, of terrorist think up a situation, and the FBI//CIA plays it out to beat them.

Nay, the contrary.

As the great game is played the FBI and CIA grow beyond safe bounds in their abilities, and their power threatens freedom.

With this balance, the people of the free world would never rise up to quell the growing threat, rather the threat would become a tool of corrupt governments to enslave their own people.

If the 9/11 were indeed allowed to happen, it was a nobel sacrifice to change the balance, that we may be justified to end the great game, forever.

Bush is killing his chance to "rule the world" by killing the source. He is a good man, you are just blind.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
And your quote, doesn't seem right, can you please find that in German?

It is too convenient, that it, in this time, all of a sudden apears out of no where.

I don't believe Goering ever said that, in fact, it doesn't sound like him at all, it sounds like what the Propoganda minister would have said, but it's not being labeled as such.

Besides, the Nazis didn't believe that the people would do as they were told for any reason, they believed that if you told them something no matter how false it was, enough times, eventually they'd believe it as if it were true.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Ok, I thought I heard something about the FBI arresting the dude who was gonna do the attacks but being asked to let him go b/c they didn't have enough evidence.

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
There's a great book out

1000yrs of Terrorism and the FBI

It goes into great detail about how much the FBI knew, and there informant within the cells, and how many brick walls were thrown up by their superiors.

almost as if the government didnt want the 'good agents' to stuff up all their plans for using foreign terrorists to change the way of their nation.

top topics

join