It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Creation theory (slighlty left field)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
When Nasa dropped a spent rocket booster into the moon supposedly the moon rang like a bell for days. The astronauts had left seismic sensors which recorded the ringing. This weird phenomenon supports arguments the moon is hollow. Now Carl sagan the now dead but well known Astronomer has said that no natural satellite orbiting a planet can be hollow. Therefore its easy to see how some people are postulating theories the Moon in a Alien space ship, on a magnitude of scale like the Death Star.

Assuming for a moment that it is artificial then what is its purpose, what was it built for...well this is my theory.

Its used for mining of valuable mineral Helium 3. The the upper layer of the moon is embedded in Helium 3 embedded. The main steam theory says it was deposited there by the solar wind over billions of years.

The inner moon below its dirt layer is artifical looking sphere. Inside the sphere is a Vandergraph generator that when activated has drawn the Helium 3 dust riding on the solar winds onto the sphere. In this manner it hasnt taken billions of years to collect the Heluim 3 layer its only taken a few decades. Then once deposited some energy bursts have been directed outwards to break up the layer for easy use of mining equipment to collect the Helium 3. This explains all the craters on the moon.

Thats its and i know its quite a far out theory so will be happy to hear it debunked.

edit on 16-12-2012 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

If the moon ejects energy for ease of mining and creates said craters in decades, wouldn't it of been noticed by now? Also the surface must not be that thick, for the spent booster to make it ring. Surely any meteor impact would not only dent, but destroy it? My two pence worth

edit on 16-12-2012 by Wolvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
When Nasa dropped a spent rocket booster into the moon supposedly the moon rang like a bell for days.

Thats its and i know its quite a far out theory so will be happy to hear it debunked.

Debunking mode: ON.

The moon didnt ring for *days*. No idea where you heard that, but I defy you to find any reputable source.

NASA themselves say 4 hours.
link

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

The amount of Helium3 in the outer layers of the moon are higher than the Earth's but still at a low level at between one and fifty parts per billion. This is way too low to make it practical to mine as a fuel source or as an experimental isotope to be used in fusion research.

The accumulation of Helium3 in lunar regolith is conformant with the proposed deposition by solar wind.

The moon may be hollow, however, as the solid phase of most elements is more dense than liquid. If the moon had a liquid core at some stage and has now cooled, it makes sense that this would have produced an evacuated cavity at the core. The same cannot be said to be true for the Earth, which has a liquid core.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Actually, they say the shock waves lasted nearly an hour.

edit on 12/16/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nothing to do with helium.
It was put there to observe the idiot monkeys and report back to base when they got too clever for their own good.
Expect a visit quite soon.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
Actually, they say the shock waves lasted nearly an hour.

Depends on which event we're talking about, I suppose.
The link I gave earlier said the Apollo 12 LM "continued for nearly an hour", but goes on to say the S-IVB from Apollo 13 was "four times longer".

Bit of trivia I read in the last few minutes that a total of 9 spacecraft were crashed into the moon and the seismometers kept operating until 1977. I never knew the project was that extensive.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

It is rather strange that all the craters appear to be about the same size in depth and diameter . So for billions of years, the same sized meteorites were slamming into the Moon? I don't buy it.
I feel the Moon is artificial. I have no explanation as to its purpose though.

And about Carl Sagan. He didn't even believe in aliens let alone abductions. He basically called Betty and Barney Hill delusional and/or liars and I take exception to that. Betty got more and more credible as the years went by. From her star map drawing (that later matched up to a constellation) to amniocentesis which was not even invented in the 60's.
So ....so much for Mr Sagan.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
It is rather strange that all the craters appear to be about the same size in depth and diameter .

No, come on, you just made that up off the top of your head right now for LOL's, didnt you?
You couldnt be serious.

Could you?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolvo

If the moon ejects energy for ease of mining and creates said craters in decades, wouldn't it of been noticed by now?

Noticed by whom? NASA and their satellites or the Vatican with their high powered telescope? You expect them to come out in public and discuss possible mining on the Moon? I seriously doubt that.

Maybe the astronauts noticed it and that's why they all kinda seemed shook up on their return trip. They are sworn and threatened to secrecy.

Amateur astronomers however... have captured strange looking anomalies on the Moon that could suggest to some sort of mining project underway up there. But the public doesn't believe them because they're not 'certified' to know what they're seeing.

Mark my word, China or India will capture photographs of artifacts and maybe creatures, on the Moon, show them to the world and the whole hollow Moon and alien debate will come to an end. Well, except for those who won't believe because it goes against their conditioning.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

It is rather strange that all the craters appear to be about the same size in depth and diameter .

No, come on, you just made that up off the top of your head right now for LOL's, didnt you?
You couldnt be serious.

Could you?

The Moon looks like swiss cheese. Now we know not all the holes on a piece of swiss cheese are the same, but they are close.
The lunar craters aren't that deep nor that wide. Unlike the ones on Earth. So I am dead serious.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Betty got more and more credible as the years went by.

Im not sure about that...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The EARTH rings like a bell every time there's an earthquake or some other event that impacts the geological strata.
How do you think seismographs work?

The pick up this 'bell ringing', the vibrations of the planet, and measure the magnitude of the waves as well as triangulating locations of notable events.

We always here this "the moon rang like a bell", where there's entirely too much significance attached to a non-scientific explanation, dragged further into the realm of the weird in being taken out of context with other seismic events.

The moon isn't hollow.
It's fun to think of it that way, but, such aint so.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

You couldnt be serious.

Could you?

The Moon looks like swiss cheese. Now we know not all the holes on a piece of swiss cheese are the same, but they are close.
The lunar craters aren't that deep nor that wide. Unlike the ones on Earth. So I am dead serious.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: grammar

Here's a pic of the moon I took:

The craters look quite varied in size and depth to me all over it. Nothing uniform about it that I can see. Depths' range from a few centimeters to many kilometers deep, same goes for diameters, some very small, others up to hundreds of kilometers wide......

new topics

top topics

join