It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This his how I feel about 2012 Doomsayers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
For whatever reason this popped up on my feed while looking at youtube the other day. I thought I would share, as he shows the same sentiments about the subject matter as I do.

(Warning Heavy profanity)

After the last week I feel that 2012 doomsayers are partially to blame for others going off the deep end like they have. I have no supporting evidence for this, just a personal feeling. Obviously if people are thinking the world is going to end, and they may already be unstable, getting them thinking the world is ending soon doesn't help matters, and could possibly lead to things like the 4 or so shootings that have taken place in the last week.

If the above video offends you, then I apologize in advance. But I felt the need to put this out there, only in hopes to thwart further doomsayers and maybe comfort some others who might be thinking they have a week to live.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GR1ill3d

That was the funniest thing I have watched in awhile.

Darn Doom-a-lings, (this is what I've named them) keep that crap to yourself.

Awesome vid. OP I agree completely. S&F

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Well that was possibly the worst 2012 video i have seen ,for or against
Just goes to show that everyone wants to get on the gravy train, by whatever means possible
Not offensive or funny ,just dumb unless your into the chipmunks or 5 years old

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

After the last week I feel that 2012 doomsayers are partially to blame for others going off the deep end like they have. I have no supporting evidence for this, just a personal feeling.

this is exactly how witch-hunts start off,
bad things happen and in 99% of the cases those responsible deflect the blame onto scapegoats, and ignorant people, with no supporting evidence for this, just a personal feeling go along and help it along

so if an asteroid/ comet impact/ solar flare sends us all back to the stone age,[ the survivors that is, you won't be blaming nasa, the military or the governments, for failing to detect or warn us, you'll be blaming people who whether for the right or wrong reasons prepared.

This is how I feel about the "prophets" of "nothing will happen"

a particularly obnoxious crowd that either gives the impression that something will happen
but they're in severe and extreme denial,

or have a reserved slot in a bunker and want to make sure there's less survivors who'd want to put their head on a stick

or intend to let their inner reptilian run rampant in the event of a catastrophe.
we've all seen them around

my plan in a SHTF/TEOTWAWKI situation is to take my guns
and look for some preppers with food, and other goodies, lol.

and that's not mentioning that they claim prophecies and predictions are fake
while making their own prophecies and predictions.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Now that I can actually BREATH again from laughing so hard and wipe the tears from my eyes......

S&F from me. This sums up about how I feel......

Minus the face eating squirrels of course.........

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
its not the end of the world..its the end of an era..end of time

for the i billionth time now.....ITS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD

blind deaf and dumb untill then end it seems with some people

its ok..time is the best teacher
edit on 16-12-2012 by rabzdguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

It felt like a squirrel was getting angry at me for some reason, I guess I should have paid more attention to his words.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
"And you will look in the mirror and say, 'Where is my face? I used to have a face right herrrreeee'."
Hahahahaha..
+1

top topics

join