Maybe The World Ended Last Friday. America Certainly Did

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by eNumbra

If you dont turn into a toad first, maybe pray for the sweet little ones who died last Friday.
edit on 16-12-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

I was going to use my facebook to invite people to a bonfire where we would hold hands and sing kumbaya and do other things that won't do anything but make us all feel better about ourselves, but your thread has simply ruined my mood.
edit on 12/16/2012 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Greed is whats wrong with your country.
Greed is the root of everything wrong in your society!
One way or another these crimes are traced back to a few people who are greedy for money.

Your not alone, the entire world is infected, the thing is with America is that ontop of greed you have no culture, values no old school mentality and it all comes from your food and the pills your told to take.

Drug manufacturers encourage medication, why? profits = GREED
Gun Manufacturers encourage automatic weapons in your home, why? profits = GREED
Politicians allow nonexistent gun laws, why? Gun Lobby $$ = GREED
The poison you feed your children is full of chemicals and preservatives, why? addiction, profits = GREED

One young kid, takes medication for his 'illness'
Same young kid chows down Mcdonalds, KFC, Coke, Chips..
Same young kid watches TV day and night seeing senseless murder and copycats..
Same young kid has access to automatic military grade weapons..

its obvious to see where it all ends up..

'republicans' is mexican for NRA! I'm keen to see how they will fight for the NRA in congress after this has happened.
Fox news will really be in a difficult place, does it openly endorse the NRA and gun rights to go against Obama and the democrats and risk the backlash from its people? Or does it give up on the NRA and the republicans and let Obama restrict gun rights?

edit on 16-12-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
It just amazes me how many outsiders in here sitting in judgement.

So you don't all watch amercian tv, movies, music? If not, then just keep minding your own business like you've apparently done already, not..

Geez, we are all in shock and awe over this tragedy!!! (not unlike 911) Get off your dang high horses, like you're so much better than us!!!

Mr Russ, If you really had a heart you would not be so arrogant. America is going through some tough times these past years, but all us here that are part of ATS should have a better understanding than the average person, what has really gone on.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join