It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Adam Lanza do the unimaginable?? I have my theory and unanswered questions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Wow...I can see that this thread is about to be derailed, yet again.
What's the issue?
Are we getting too close to the truth, PTB and your infiltrator minions?

What are you so hypersensitive about?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Starling

I'm just an ordinary member watching this place descend into the Theatre of the Absurd.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

He was programmed to kill. It was a black op.

Plain and simple. He was set off then terminated himself to keep from telling the real story to the media.

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jimjensen

Jim, I like your detective work.

How do the early reports of people dressed as nuns fit into all of this? That the school was attacked by "an organized group dressed as nuns"? I don't have the link handy, but there is a police scanner recording floating around somewhere, in which police were searching for a purple van with two dressed in ski masks and one dressed as a nun. It's easy to find if you google purple van and nuns.

It is completely possible Adam acted alone, out of rage from being molested by Castaldo. But what about those nuns? That adds a whole 'nother layer, doesn't it?

I don't know. I might dismiss the whole nun thing as imaginative grade school kids who make unreliable witnesses
but now with this priest connection it really makes you go ... hmmm?

Thoughts?

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In the midst of the absurd/offensive speculation about this tragedy, I must say, the detective work in this thread is the reason I come to ATS to get my conspiracy on. Given the facts several of you have uncovered, I am convinced that Adam was molested as a child by that same priest. Nothing will ever make sense of what he did, to any rational person, but I am afraid his reason was stripped of him long ago.

I actually speculated early on that maybe he picked those kids because he had pedophile tendencies, and instead of hating himself, he hated the kids who gave him urges? This might fit into the theory that he was molested at a young age, because don't most pedophiles have a similar background as victims?

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Why wouldn't it make sense that he picked and targeted 6 year old kids because no one protected him when he was 6 years old. Therefore, he would take the lives of their 6 year olds as revenge.

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
What doesn't make sense to me is this whole notion of the church molesting him and Adam going to a school to enact revenge. Take a step back and think about what is being considered in this thread. If it was the church that screwed him up wouldn't you think he would have gone to a Sunday mass and shot the place up? Now that would fit in with the theory. But this way of looking at it to me just doesn't make sense. I do agree with most of these threads that something doesn't add up and it is more complicated than a kid acting out, I even entertain the idea of it being some kind of "operation" by others and him just being a pawn in it all. Just my 2 cents..

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
First of all, he had certainly become insane, so he doesn't have to do what makes sense to you.

Secondly, if he wanted revenge against a Catholic community that didn't care what happenned to him (since Catholics have no concern about the victims of ped-priest rape), its not easy to shoot adults. However, he knew he could inflict maximum damage by attacking kids, and they were nearby.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
It wasn't the church or his dad why would he shoot his mother and school children instead of the church go'ers or his dad.. Also I have played call of duty online since cod 4 I would play for days just eat , poop and then back and play online also I play competitive and went to tournaments and playing only missing like 24 hrs of play time a week I think I'm pretty normal not anti social I also recently stopped playing as much a couple months ago.. Everyone told me to stop plying as much and family made jokes my school friends didn't really know I played but I wouldn't listens to anyone's opinion it was annoying. It had to be my decision to stop playing

Also I'm sure he talked to online gamers which is not being anti social he probably felt more connected to them than family and friends... I know because sometimes I would deny friends , family , parties etc to play online

If you played online with a mic and didn't talk , gamers would think you are weird and anti social even though you talked to real life family and friends just how society thinks he is anti social because he doesn't talk to them
edit on 6-1-2013 by noissucnoc16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Conjecture is fun, huh?
While an interesting hypothesis, there is zero evidence to back up pretty much any of it. There has been no proof shown that Adam attended the church at the time the priest in question was there. Even if he did, there is no evidence that the priest ever laid a hand on him. There is no evidence that either of Adam's parents mistreated him in any way.
That being said... it is still an interesting possibility. It would help to explain a lot more than has been explained, thus far.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jimjensen

but to my knowledge nobody has ever been killed by an xbox.

Game addict killed by too much Xbox

I knew I'd read about an xbox killing someone so I couldn't resist...

But great hypothesis by the way... yours is a decent one... but it is just one of many I think has legs.
I think it's just as feasible that he was a nutter who snapped.
And my conspiracy brain thinks he could be a patsy for a false flag and/or there were more shooters involved.

edit on 16-2-2013 by manmental because: stuff

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCPeePants

Conjecture is fun, huh?
While an interesting hypothesis, there is zero evidence to back up pretty much any of it. There has been no proof shown that Adam attended the church at the time the priest in question was there. Even if he did, there is no evidence that the priest ever laid a hand on him. There is no evidence that either of Adam's parents mistreated him in any way.
That being said... it is still an interesting possibility. It would help to explain a lot more than has been explained, thus far.

evidence is a funny thing isn't it?
at this point there isn't much evidence of anything regarding this shooting -- we have "reports" and plenty of contradicting reports at that. no surviellance video; no photos from inside the school; conflicting reports regarding what guns were actually used; no evidence adam went with his mother to the shooting ranges as was reported; this could go on and on.

just saying, not to mention what a great way to get the ball rolling on gun control - even though connecticut already had bans on defined 'assault weapons', which includes the bushmaster... so how is it that his mother owned and registered this illegal weapon?
wiki conn gun laws
assault weapons def. and banned list
edit on 18-2-2013 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
In the so called 'trolley reulle' video it said

"All she wanted was this picture perfect life.
I guess me being raped
was not in her idyllic plans,
# her.
I choose to go level 121
and kill rulle.
I will swing the sword of destruction
and live forever!
I am Adam Lanza.
People hate me.
I will be immortal."

This seems to be consistent with the OP's theory. .

edit on 19-2-2013 by bigdohbeatdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by bigdohbeatdown

The police are investigating that video I guess we will see if it was his or not. I have seen some other threads linked to this video in various ways and if true he may have been competing for a higher body count than others sadly.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Now we have this.......

www.cnn.com...

Report: Sandy Hook shooter tried to emulate Norway massacre

I saw this on CNN this morning and they stated that he had news articles all over his bedroom walls of that Norway shooting. They also said officials in DC were visited and briefed with this recent info. Now Vance claims this story is speculation but I assume they ran this story based on info they got from some DC officials.

So IF this tidbit of info is true I am starting to lay more and more blame on Nancy Lanza. There are a number of things that concerned Nancy over the years and even though it still remains unclear if he was ever officially diagnosed with anything she should have known better than to treat him the way she did. He was provided thousands of dollars of shooting video games which one could assume had somewhat affected his psyche. He was also apparently trained with live weapons and allowed access to them and their ammo. Now IF I had found my child's room full of shooting articles on the wall I would have been very disturbed and immediately secured all weapons and ammo and forced my child into treatment. The fact that law enforcement found this evidence is more proof that she never bothered to routinely visit his room and take a more active role in his life. She appears to me to have given him anything he wanted and went about living her own life.

Also after reviewing the OP I have come across some info that may bolster your theory. This article states Nancy and Adam attended St. Rose of Lima church in Newtown and he was a student there also.

www.nypost.com...

This link explains that around that time a known pedophile priest was at that church and theorizes that Adam may have been involved with said priest.

neilallen76.wordpress.com...

This really makes one wonder if anything really happened to him at that church.

edit on 19-2-2013 by SMOKINGGUN2012 because: correction

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I also just found this........

www.cbsnews.com...

Which contradicts what Soledad Obrien said live this morning. This story claims his bedroom and video game room were totally blacked out. It says nothing about having Norway shooting articles on the wall like she said. Is the MSM trying to spoon feed us BS again? No doubt.......

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Just as I suspected........

www.ct.gov...

* UPDATE * NEWTOWN - SANDY HOOK SCHOOL MURDERS

The Connecticut State Police is continuing its criminal investigation into the tragic murder of 20 children and 6 educators at Sandy Hook elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012.

Detectives have no specific target date as to the completion of this investigation. Detectives will leave no stone unturned; every piece of evidence will be examined. In addition, Detectives are locating and interviewing all witnesses in this case.

Recent electronic and print media reports regarding specific information in this tragic investigation have apparently originated from “SOURCES” who are not identified and remain unnamed. The unfortunate origin of unsubstantiated details of this case are both hurtful and, many times, inaccurate.

It is the policy of the Connecticut State Police to always conduct complete and thorough investigations. During the course of any investigation, as a case progresses, the State Police do not release details of that case. This strict rule is in place in order to prevent misinterpretation of evidence or case information by those who are not involved in the investigation. Any details can be taken out of context and misinterpreted by non-law enforcement individuals.

Troopers do not release specific details on evidence that is seized during any criminal case.

The Newtown school shooting investigation is active and on-going.

###END### LT. J. Paul Vance

So Vance is basically calling the MSM liars LOL.........
What was that about you don't release details? Except for when your big mouth talks to local reporters or posts your updates. How about saying the Honda belongs to a family member AFTER the judge extended the warrant? You above the law Vance? I guess it's ok to hide the fact that shot gun was found with a HUGE illegal magazine right Vance?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join