It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would Adam Lanza do the unimaginable?? I have my theory and unanswered questions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
[snipped]

I have been stating that Adam Lanza was just a very disturbed individual and took advantage of the available guns. But the Loki420th and thunder57 contributions have got my conspiratorial juices flowing -- as much as I tried to fight it. Here goes nothing and a bunch of "What If's":

("They" will refer to the elite/TPTB/Illuminati going forward in this thread)

What if, as some believe, they are behind this Adam Lanza and the Sandy Hook shooting, as well as the Dark Knight Rises premier movie theater shooting? And now we see that Sandy Hook screenshot from the movie. That's enough of a connection on that front.

But I will now discuss what thunder57's post has me thinking.

Much evidence is provided on ATS that they (at least some) are pedophiles, whether it is regarding our own government, the UK or just very powerful people. This definitely is an issue or connection if they are also behind the Sandy Hook shooting -- let me explain why this could be the case.

Dan Holmes was Nancy Lanza's landscaper for 5 years. During those 5 years he never met Adam. Dan also said Nancy was "vocal" about Peter Lanza, her ex-husband of 4 years. I must believe 'vocal' means she was upset with Peter. I really don't see why an ex-wife would be positively vocal or praise her ex-husband to a landscaper. Dan said she was "reeling" and that he didn't think Peter was involved at all with his kids, saying "I don't think the kids saw their father, if at all. I don't believe that they were really tight."

Peter Lanza is a executive at GE and was paying Nancy around $200,000/yr in child support.

Marsha Lanza was Nancy's ex-sister-in-law. She said during an interview that Nancy has issues with Adam in school and thought about homeschooling Adam, but that Nancy battled with the school district over it. Marsha also stated that Adam was very bright, not violent but had "issues".

One parent interviewed had kids that attended school with Adam. His kids described Adam as awkward, quiet and shy.

We must ask ourselves why did Adam do this? Why do the unthinkable and shoot/kill children like he did? Well, in order to ask why he did it, we have to ask why Adam was the person he was. Why was Adam so anti-social, awkward and shy.

So thunder57 thinks we need to consider the possibility that maybe something was going on at the school. I propose something similar. What if something happened to Adam as a 6-10 yr old. What if whatever happened to him created this monster. What if Adam was molested or raped? What if Adam was molested or raped by one of his parents?

We know that victims of rape or molestation live with this nightmare and rarely come forward. They harbor it, relive the events everyday of their lives. Would that make someone anti-social? Make them stay inside their home all day everyday?
Was it Adam pushing to be home-schooled? Was it because he couldn't stand to see happy children after what had happened to himself?

If one parent finally realized that the other parent was molesting their child, would they get a divorce? If the father was the molester, would he never visit to see his kids and agree to pay enough in child support that the mother didn't have to work. Peter only lives 40 miles from Newtown and was allowed "liberal visitations and vacations" but apparently never visited. Would the mother purchase guns for protecting her kids and herself after finding out her husband was molesting their son?

Did Adam shoot his mom in the face as she slept because he was so angry inside? So angry that she didn't find out soon enough, or press charges, etc.?

Did Adam shoot and kill 20 children because he didn't want them to go through what he went through? Or did he do it because of an overwhelming jealously towards happy children, because his innocence, normalcy and happiness was stolen from him?

Adam was indeed very disturbed and nothing that happened to him can ever be used as an excuse to commit the crime he did. But if even just a few of these questions I have ask have "yes" as the answer -- it would explain a lot because people don't commit these types of unimaginable crimes without first going through some personal nightmare, IMO.

Lastly again -- does this event point to the elite/TPTB/Illuminati being behind it??

1. There is another "Holmes" in this story (Dark Knight shooter James Holmes) -- that of Dan Holmes, Nancy's landscaper.
2. Possible pedophilia if "yes" is the answer to my questions regarding Peter Lanza during Adam's childhood.
3. Sandy Hook being seen on the map in The Dark Knight movie.
4. Newtown, CT = New America... as in new gun laws, disarming of American citizens
5. Sandy Hook is located on Dickinson Drive. I really really really don't want to point this out but in conspiratorial terms it fits in this thread. Dick--in--son, as in Adam being molested and/or raped by his father.

For all 5 of the above points to be relevant and tie together, one must think the elite/TPTB/Illuminati are involved. There will obviously be more details revealed in this story as investigations continue but will we ever know if something happened to Adam?

Thats my conspiracy theory. Take it with a grain of salt I suppose. Thanks to Loki420th and thunder57 for providing food for thought.

Sandy Hook 48 hours episode 15Dec2012
Peter Lanza comment
edit on Sun Dec 16 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: off-topic comment removed

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
You keep pushing this molestation theory with absolutely zero evidence.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My thoughts are, this event was to be a diversion from something else. Given the nature of the event, every news outlet would be focused on this and that something else, would go right through the cracks. What that other event is, I don't know, but it had to have been pretty important to someone or some entity, for them to have stooped this low.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

The main objective of this thread to try to find out why this happened. We are rarely given concrete answers after events like these take place, hence conspiracy theories.

I'm just trying to figure it out like every one else, asking questions, though they might not be pleasant.

The Iluminati part really isn't that necessary but I definitely question, as we should, Adam's past and I think I lay out a few good points that might led us down the path of a possible molest.

I'm open to other theories and questions

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The extra info in your post was very interesting. Holmes is not even that common a name to begin with. Yet in association with the Batman movie, there are 2 separate Holmes, tying into 2 separate horrific mass murders. Just odd association to me.

Also, I am not someone who believes that boy did in fact do the shootings at all. But see him, like his mother, as just one more murder victim in a much bigger plot.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonybotzo
You keep pushing this molestation theory with absolutely zero evidence.

If everyone keeps focusing only on gun control and I happen to be right, where does that leave us regarding the mentally unstable?

I have zero evidence because my thread is constructed with questions. I'm not claiming to have answers... but in search of them.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
He suffered from a mild form of Aspergers...... most people with Aspergers are very very very nice and just a little shy. I am going to guess if they can go through his lap top (which he tried to destroy) we will discover a young isolated young man who had no hope for himself and humanity.

Young People and Guns. They do not mix. I hope they learn as much as possible.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by six67seven

Have you thought that maybe your thread getting deleted also has to do with your Dickinson Drive reference?

It's possible molestation has something to do with it but the Batman reference is to far fetched. Sandy Hook isn't only in CT.

I'm waiting for someone to find a Simpson cartoon predicting it.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by six67seven
reply to post by Bilk22

The main objective of this thread to try to find out why this happened. We are rarely given concrete answers after events like these take place, hence conspiracy theories.

I'm just trying to figure it out like every one else, asking questions, though they might not be pleasant.

The Iluminati part really isn't that necessary but I definitely question, as we should, Adam's past and I think I lay out a few good points that might led us down the path of a possible molest.

I'm open to other theories and questions

Well that's what I was doing - suggesting this event wasn't what it looks like on the surface. It served another purpose and maybe a few different purposes.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

If that was why the thread was closed, why would the mod post Loki420th's thread and say the conversation should be continued there.
Like I said, I didnt want to point that out and have a fews hours left to remove it if I so choose.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

Absolutely - that could very well be the case. Attention is definitely focused on this event and I even heard today on Meet the Press, "not to let this opportunity go to waste."

I think Feinstein said it.
edit on 16-12-2012 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
not sure if you seen this but there was talk of columbine shooters being molested by cops PRIOR to shooting.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   

those are some interesting points

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

I just don't think it's plausible for a kid to snap and do what he did just because he was anti-social and had guns available. It would be terribly naive for anyone to think such a thing. Without the presence of some horrific event(s) I don't see someone doing this. Someone really has to screw a person's world view for that person to then act out against children or any group of people.

As much as some would like to blame violent movies and video games, I think thats crap.

There is something much deeper and much more horrific that Adam must have endured, IMHO.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Holmes is an incredibly common name. Look in your phone book, any phone book.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I call your attention to the recent triple homicide of a mans own children....(he currently seeking release as hes "better now" a year or so later) real story....
No, i think one person could be crazy enough to do this thing.......
But i somehow dont think its all a circumstantial event......What you say has merit....other causatives also fit.....
I have a foreboding feeling about this...as if we will eventually find out this was a deeper scenario but, by the time anyone sees it for what it is...it will have become moot.....jmho

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by infowarrior9970

That video leaves out the information of what the "january incident" actually was.
It was when, in January, they (Eric and Dylan) were arrested for breaking into a van to steal some things. It shows the diagram, but doesn't explain it. It is well documented, they were sent to some place for Juveniles, etc. Nothing to indicate the cops did anything else to them. They were obviously crazy so to them just the arrest might have been justification enough.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
A little bit more information on Adam from Richard Novia who served Newtown high school's district head of security and adviser of the tech club of which Adam was a member.

"If that boy would've burned himself, he would not have known it or felt it physically," Novia told The Associated Press in a phone interview. "It was my job to pay close attention to that."

"You had yourself a very scared young boy, who was very nervous around people he could trust or he refused to speak with," Novia said.

The club gave the boy a place where he could be more at ease and indulge his interest in computers. His anxieties appeared to ease somewhat, but they never disappeared. When people approached him in the hallways, he would press himself against the wall or walk in a different direction, clutching tight to his black case.

Definitely withdrawn and disturbed for some reason much earlier on than just the past couple of years.

huffpost

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

What if something happened to Adam as a 6-10 yr old. What if whatever happened to him created this monster. What if Adam was molested or raped? What if Adam was molested or raped by one of his parents?

Six you may be onto something, but not in the way you think. Red flags and my spidey sense went on alert when I read this:

At least 10 of the 20 children killed during Friday's massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School were parishoners at St. Rose, the church spokesman said,

Source: news about church threat

and then this

The gunman, Adam Lanza, and his mother also attended church here.
Source: AP/Yahoo news article

Before I go any further down this bunny hole, some disclosures are in order on my part---
1. I am not catholic. I was raised protestant. I am not priest bashing, just giving the facts.
2. I am not a psychologist nor psychiatrist.

That being said, I am pretty good about linking obscure and esoteric dots and bits, have an avid "what if" imagination, and spend way too much time snooping down electronic bunny holes.

This is what I found. Ya'll draw your own conclusions.

One Rev/Father John Castaldo was one of five priests at St Rose of Lima, Newtown, CT, between 1998-2000.
If Adam Lanza is age 20, then he would've been born around 1992, and age 6-8 years old when Castaldo was a Priest there.

From a lawsuit doc (the first one listed was filed in 2009):

The Bridgeport Catholic diocese and two of its former bishops (Cardinal Edward Egan, now of New York, and the estate of the late Bishop Walter W. Curtis) are named as defendants in a child sex abuse and cover up lawsuit being filed today. The suit charges that between 1989 and 1992, starting when he was around ten years old, Brooks Thopsey was sexually molested by then-Fr. John J. Castaldo at St. Theresa’s parish in Trumbull.

Castaldo was arrested and charged in 2001 with having explicit sexual conversations on Internet with what he thought was 14 year old boy. (It was actually the police.) He admitted his guilt on those charges in August 2001 and was sentenced to one weekend in jail

In April 2002, Castaldo was sued for molesting another boy. That case settled in 2005.

Source: SNAP network

From another secondary news link source "Diocese loses lawsuit in priest sex abuse case"
there is this from the 2009 Trumbull lawsuit (the first one listed above):

The suit claimed while a parish priest at St. Theresa's, Castaldo repeatedly forced the then-child to perform oral sex and also, under extreme threat and intimidation, attacked the boy for purposes of his own deviant sexual gratification.

The lawsuit also claimed Castaldo's superiors in diocese, including former Archbishop Edward Egan, knew about his "bizarre sexual proclivities" and not only did nothing about it, but proceeded to hire and promote Castaldo as fully fit to carry out his duties in the church, including those involving children.

All this occurred despite the fact that prior to Castaldo's assignment at St. Theresa's, there were very disturbing psychological assessments documenting that Castaldo "was fearful of his own aggressive drives," and was preoccupied with his "unresolved sexual urges," according to previously released court documents.

Previously, documents showed Castaldo was expelled from his seminary for "remarkable bizarre behavior" of which the seminary's president-rector warned the Bridgeport Roman Catholic Diocese.

BTW, SNAP is an acronym for Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests.

Here's a list of dates and places where Castaldo was working confirmimg his presence at St Rose of Lima Newtown. btwn 1998 and 2000.

So we have a confirmed pedophile priest at a the same church where Lanza's attended at a time when Adam would've been aged 6-8, same age as the little ones he killed.
(This is supposing that 1) the Lanza's lived there at that time and 2) attended that church during that time frame.)

So perhaps it wasn't ma/pa abuse it was priest abuse and ma/pa hushed it up???
So what was the trigger? I'll continue in next post running out of characters.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SCGrits

What if something happened to Adam as a 6-10 yr old. What if whatever happened to him created this monster. What if Adam was molested or raped? What if Adam was molested or raped by one of his parents?

So perhaps it wasn't ma/pa abuse it was priest abuse and ma/pa hushed it up???
So what was the trigger? I'll continue in next post running out of characters.

ma/pa wouldn't be able to hush it up if they didn't know about it.

I'm looking forward to your next post and hope some more light can be shed

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join