Have a project going and thought it could be interesting to see what you here at ATS had to say about it.
SandCon (Solid&Concrete) focuses on ease of use and clarity in the overcrowded world of theories. As the name suggest, SandCon will provide solid data
with a concrete presentation. Is a specific theory heavily contested? Does the source of a research result-set have a bias or economic interest? Then
this WILL be reflected in the materials profile. Faked, "debunked" and discarded material will also be featured to promote awareness.
To maintain reliability all material will go through a review process and only reviewed material will be added to the main site.
Users will be able to contribute by:
- Requesting a secondary review of material previously accepted (for deletion or edit)
- Add additional material for review
- Report errors and mistakes
Every action will require satisfactory material to justify execution.
SandCon is not:
SandCon is not meant to be another conspiracy site or discussion site. SandCon will primarily focus on giving researchers a map/overview of data.
- Source profiles
- Data profiles (experiment results, statistics, archaeological finds, images, etc)
- Topic profiles (Theories & Hypothesises)
- Problem profiles (Questions presented with data relevant to an possible answer)
- Touch device support
- Flexible layout
- Color scheme thats easy on the eyes
- Minimal use of any elements not relevant to the current material
The design with closed menu
The design with open menu
(ignore the "-mark" in the screenshots, its just a development shot)