It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Witnessed a Heartbreaking Event Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I was cycling by the park and a man was coming off the field with his dog, I think it was a Staffordshire Bull cross. He was chasing after it as their was a main road next to the park and it was off its lead. He was chasing shouting stop to the dog and the dog ran out into the road and went under a Van's wheels. It didn't quite finish the dog off but it was clearly in big trouble and the man had it in his arms crying. I felt so bad when I saw this and this is just a dog and his bond with a man. I can't think how much more terrible I would feel if I ever witnessed an event involving another human or even worse a loved one.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It makes you realize that at the blink of an eye things in our lives can change dramatically. This is why it's important to embrace each and every day, living for that day.

Don't just hug your loved ones when something bad happens. One day it may be to late for that.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
For every pet that I've had to put down I've never lost one out of the blue
I hope that guy has good people around him

Can you contribute in some way to his comfort? Ease his grief in some way?

Just make an effort. It will go a long way
For both of you.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by michael1983l

Just shows how precious time is,I make sure that I hug my cats every day and make sure that they know they are cherished,you never know how much time we have together after all.My heart goes out to the poor dog and his human companion,so sad.

new topics

top topics

join