It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

if the December 21 2012 is indeed an "Awakening/Shift" happening, wouldn't it be the BEST xmas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
..instead of the shallow, superficial, and commercialized kind of christmas we've always been experiencing, especially got worsened each year as it gets more & more superficial & materialistic?

what do you all think on this?
edit on 16-12-2012 by dinkot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
merry extincion level event and a happy new year.

well im working nights upto christmas.... that is unless 21st dec is a big deal.
then i can get some sleep and christmas will be the best.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Supposedly.. We're going to have our memories wiped during the transition.. so I guess not.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
the best Christmas in 26000 yrs

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dinkot

waiting until the 22nd to do my shopping

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr
Supposedly.. We're going to have our memories wiped during the transition.. so I guess not.

Where did this idea come from?

I have to say I get the feeling that it will be the opposite. That our awareness of our previous lives will be made present to us, gifting us with a true understand of our path through our lives.

We've had our memories wiped each and every time we incarnate, I doubt we'd want to ascend and deal with that again. I have heard and felt that the NEGATIVE side of things may be brushed aside and may be hard to remember, because of the great joy we will be immersed in.

I can say, on 12/12 when the first energies hit us, I had a REALLY hard time being negative or even entertaining a negative thought. It just wasn't in my head. A few days later they returned, but it was a bit easier to consciously choose not to follow them, and pick the right path instead.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Anyone else sick of this New Age horsespit? Boy will your faces be red with the 22nd rolls around and people are still as shallow, materialistic and horrible as ever.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monger
Anyone else sick of this New Age horsespit? Boy will your faces be red with the 22nd rolls around and people are still as shallow, materialistic and horrible as ever.

Nah just a little "sick" of people going through hundreds of lifetimes and coming to this one, and not realizing that they are here at this time for a specific reason. But that's free-will for ya.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

So many people who are going to be disapointed on Friday. So many others who will claim that they are enlightened or awakened on the 22nd. If we dont feel anything its because we dont qualify. The Emperors New Clothes once again.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

So many people who are going to be disapointed on Friday. So many others who will claim that they are enlightened or awakened on the 22nd. If we dont feel anything its because we dont qualify. The Emperors New Clothes once again.

I understand you may feel it is this way, but we ALL qualify. Very, very important to love yourself for who you are, and if you haven't come to that realization yet, please let this be your focus for the next couple days. This energy of Christ Consciousness / Spirit / Love / Energy / Light (has many names, all will suffice) will first nudge. Then prod. Then poke you. Even if you are sound asleep (figuratively and literally), it will be known.

When you feel the nudge, prod, then poke of spirit telling you, asking you to let it in, you CAN refuse it. This means you wouldn't feel anything, your free-will chose to go another way. BUT, it would take a hell of a lot of "NO!" to do this. Understand, I've ALREADY felt it. I'm not telling you I ascended, but I felt the energy that is coming, a snapshot of it that was very, very real and incredible on the 12th. If you didn't, no stress, I'm sure it was only because I NEEDED to feel it.

It isn't just about this life, it is a culmination event from all your lives, your journey in the 3rd Dimension. Again, unless you free-will decide that you will NOT let spirit in, the event will be felt.

Up until the 12th I didn't believe this. I do now. What changed you ask? That's the question you have to ask yourself. I didn't seek change, I sought answers. What I got was change, because it WAS the answer.

I give you these answers because they are given to me, by my feelings. I am compelled to help those through the transition in any way I can. We all are. Some will come to learn their purpose soon enough, some already know it.
edit on 18-12-2012 by fourthmeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fourthmeal

Nah just a little "sick" of people going through hundreds of lifetimes and coming to this one, and not realizing that they are here at this time for a specific reason. But that's free-will for ya.

Oh, please, do tell. What's that 'specific reason?'

And hundreds of lifetimes? Please, that's a laugh. I'd like to think that if I've lived hundreds of lifetimes that I'd have buried a treasure somewhere for my future self to find.

I'm sorry to say, friend, that your new age fantasy bubble will be roughly busted come December 22nd. You could fondle all the crystals in the world - or whatever it is you new agey types do with those things - and it won't change the fact that nothing will have happened.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

So negative to your own freedoms...

let time teach you buddy

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

If by new age you mean beliefs that are older than any religion, sure that's new age stuff I believe in. Lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Oh, please, do tell. What's that 'specific reason?'

And hundreds of lifetimes? Please, that's a laugh. I'd like to think that if I've lived hundreds of lifetimes that I'd have buried a treasure somewhere for my future self to find.

I'm sorry to say, friend, that your new age fantasy bubble will be roughly busted come December 22nd. You could fondle all the crystals in the world - or whatever it is you new agey types do with those things - and it won't change the fact that nothing will have happened.

I'm more sick of people like you Monger that have no means of argument besides shallowly attacking an idea/belief with arrogance and such useless examples of your reasoning against it. You're so sure of your own opinions of pessimism and "truth" it's no wonder you can't even fathom the idea the "new ager's" feel a collective conscienceness with everyone and everything. Its a blow to the all mighty ego huh? But I'm sure you're the select few that can have his cake and eat it too. It would just be fantasy if you couldn't!

Hopefully this type of reply gets your face just as red haha but whatever .. I'll be wrong anyways, right?!
edit on 19-12-2012 by Tenacious8 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by Tenacious8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560

Why are you trying to find an excuse not to be enlightened by this event. For the first time in our human history that we know of 7 billion minds will be praying on the 21st regardless of what happens that is still something I would like to be a part of. I believe that focus minds have powers we yet to understand. Even if nothing happens every one should at least keep an open mind.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I don't know. This is what I hear. Of course it's probably wrong. It all could be wrong down to the finest detail.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I don't know. This is what I hear. Of course it's probably wrong. It all could be wrong down to the finest detail.

Well I can't say you are wrong because I haven't been there, but it is something I would not expect while moving UP in dimensional consciousness. When we take on 3rd dimensional consciousness from one lifetime to the next, yes the veil of forgetfulness hides our lifetime experiences from us for the sake of "learning something the hard way", for lack of a better, more useful term. But with the hundreds or possibly even thousands of lifetimes each of us has gone through, the time to integrate those experiences into a one-heart consciousness along with each of us as One is what I feel is coming. I feel this very, very strongly.

But friend I would never call you wrong, I was just curious how you came about the info and I wondered if maybe disinformation or forms of diversion have been placed in your path.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dinkot
..instead of the shallow, superficial, and commercialized kind of christmas we've always been experiencing, especially got worsened each year as it gets more & more superficial & materialistic?

actually.. as far fetche and away as the Christian Holliday has become disconnected from it's true source... honestly.. the SOLSTICE is EXACLTY WHAT Christmas actually IS in celebration from...

the christmas tree is actually the nervous system..
the bauble ornaments and or/ lights are the sephiroth and chakras (churches)...
teh tinsel.. or stringed fruits or stringed gold.. are the ZIG ZAG of the tree of life.. or the path of the kundalini up the body's nervous system...through all the sephiroth.. or chakras..
the star at the top is Kether.. or the Sahasrara chakra the gateway to god at the top of your head.. top of your nervous system...
the Hanukkah menorah candles are the 7 chakras also...
and this all develops an changes ... leading up to this equinox.. and the crossing of time and space within the human brain..

so yeah.. all other "christmas past".. have just been "practice".. or "reminder" rituals in anticipation for this one...
on the 21st

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Holy crap you blew my mind.

Originally posted by prevenge

Originally posted by dinkot

actually.. as far fetche and away as the Christian Holliday has become disconnected from it's true source... honestly.. the SOLSTICE is EXACLTY WHAT Christmas actually IS in celebration from...

the christmas tree is actually the nervous system..
the bauble ornaments and or/ lights are the sephiroth and chakras (churches)...
teh tinsel.. or stringed fruits or stringed gold.. are the ZIG ZAG of the tree of life.. or the path of the kundalini up the body's nervous system...through all the sephiroth.. or chakras..
the star at the top is Kether.. or the Sahasrara chakra the gateway to god at the top of your head.. top of your nervous system...
the Hanukkah menorah candles are the 7 chakras also...
and this all develops an changes ... leading up to this equinox.. and the crossing of time and space within the human brain..

so yeah.. all other "christmas past".. have just been "practice".. or "reminder" rituals in anticipation for this one...
on the 21st

new topics

top topics

join