It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happening in Fullerton CA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
A few years ago I was living in an apartment in Fullerton, CA with my GF. One night, probably around 10pm or later, we noticed a droning sound from outside that lasted for a very long time. I looked out the window and could see a series of helicopters hovering in formation. There was about five of them side by side facing East at a high elevation. The two of us went out to get a better look and noticed that they were moving very slowly Eastward over the city around Orangethorpe and Wilson. We stated walking down Wilson to get a closer look and stopped near the train tracks. After a moment a small, black helicopter flew by at GROUND LEVEL, just feet above the ground, at a high speed down the length of the rail-road tracks. The blades were easily below the power lines. After a while the other helicopters moved on and we heard and saw nothing else. The next morning we read in the headlines of the local paper that there was a gas leak from a local business of some kind. I guess I could maybe see helicopters being used to push a gas cloud from one area to another, I don't know if that would actually work or not. But on the other hand, why was there no police presence or road closures? If the threat was so great that they would spend so much money on deploying these helicopters and even threatening the life of pilots flying so low, why would they not inform the locals of a possible danger?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I seriously doubt the authorities would use helicopters to disperse a gas leak. Choppers are flying Bic lighters lousy with ignition sources.

That being said, isn't it curious how often strange activity is explained away as a "gas leak"...?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Joki42

The only time I've seen a bunch of helicopters hovering around is when the police are looking for someone. It was kind of a crazy night, but the cops were looking for a gunman who opened up on the cops. There wasn't a bunch of news about it, and I only knew because the caught the guy at a friend's apartment complex.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I was driving in Louisville, KY a week ago, and I saw a military black helicopter fly overhead, relatively low. I have never seen one before other than on TV and it honestly just felt weird.

I have lived in this area for thirty years and I have never seen one outside of an air show. A week or so before Dec 21...yeah.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BSFC123

I'm in Cresttwood, Ky ..Twice this week my house has shook from the military helicopters flying really low. The first time there were five flying together...Yesterday, just one but this is freaking me out...I can feel it ...somethings about to go down very soon...I found this site when I was trying to find out if anyone else had noticed...glad that I stumbled onto others that are aware...

new topics

top topics

join