It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
sounds like something straight out of South Park.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

ahhh stripps and bablefriedbrockly sounds like a tasty fast food combo

Interesting stuff you hve here interesting stuff indeed

I was going to contribute, but after reading all those pages ehhh i dont feel like it now,

but what i do wanna say that if all of ur information is correct/true and can be verified than wowy wow wow.

as for cracking a code ummm not so much, i think you connected patterns and did some great detective work, but as for cracking a code ehhhhhhh that may be stretching it...but i will say s n f gr8 post.

and i think that champfer6 fellow wants you to show him how ur "code" is actualy cracked and would prob wanna see you predict the next event, but thn again if you did tptb wouldnt do it buz of those darn meddling kids on ats riiiight lol

ahh im just teasing that op was brilliant l and i give you mad props for sharing

def one of the best i read in a while
edit on 18-12-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: yeah i kno theres lots of typos and some nicknames so no grammar nazis plz

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by HumanitiesLastHope

ahhh stripps and bablefriedbrockly sounds like a tasty fast food combo

Interesting stuff you hve here interesting stuff indeed

I was going to contribute, but after reading all those pages ehhh i dont feel like it now,

but what i do wanna say that if all of ur information is correct/true and can be verified than wowy wow wow.

as for cracking a code ummm not so much, i think you connected patterns and did some great detective work, but as for cracking a code ehhhhhhh that may be stretching it...but i will say s n f gr8 post.

and i think that champfer6 fellow wants you to show him how ur "code" is actualy cracked and would prob wanna see you predict the next event, but thn again if you did tptb wouldnt do it buz of those darn meddling kids on ats riiiight lol

ahh im just teasing that op was brilliant l and i give you mad props for sharing

def one of the best i read in a while
edit on 18-12-2012 by HumanitiesLastHope because: yeah i kno theres lots of typos and some nicknames so no grammar nazis plz

you are too kind. i think i have a next event already but scared to share

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Well, you shouldn't be.
I mean, I understand why you would be, putting your self out there and commiting to something and facing ridicule if wrong - but this can deflected by graciously admitting defeat when shown to be in error. People will respect you for that. There'll still be some dicks, but, meh.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Hey, i wanted to post a thread on this but i haven't made enough reply's.... ANYHOO

I was reading up on the news about the Chinese doomsday guy who stabbed 20 children... they all survived tho...
Here is the link .... claimed he was a doomsday deciple.... Just made me think it was 20 children in Conecticut who were murdered too.... 12 girls and 8 boys.... It just made me think maybe it is written in an ancient scripture on sacrifice or maybe they have been chosen to re-populate in years to come..... ??

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

Well, you shouldn't be.
I mean, I understand why you would be, putting your self out there and commiting to something and facing ridicule if wrong - but this can deflected by graciously admitting defeat when shown to be in error. People will respect you for that. There'll still be some dicks, but, meh.

things im seeing:

code orange

golden apple= orange per Goro. I mentioned Apple stock already crashing. he mentions mid jan. timeframe too

orange and sandy- florida or southern cal?

sandy= sand , silicon, silicon valley? hmmm plays into the fact apple is one of the best silicon valley companies of all time

winner of the VOICE last nite was Cassadee POPE, SANDY is a play on Cassidy, Cassandra, etc i believe. the POPE symbolism is something else too!

I notice today that KESHA the singer says she was forced to sing DIE YOUNG her new single even with shoootings. again...what do the naysayers say? vigilent citizen shows the tweet she put out. that girl has definitely been corrupted in her style over illuminati symbolism

I looked at the original gotham city map for batman series. looks like it was sandy hook and south hinkley
batman.wikia.com...
batmangothamcity.net...

is the Hinkley word and fact BANE ( like bain capital) another clue?

chills here to what i'm seeing here as it reinforces everything
edit on 19-12-2012 by SuperTripps because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-12-2012 by SuperTripps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Wow... you have quite the creative mind.
cudos to you man. Salud

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by resoe26
cudos to you man. Salud

when patterns coincide and resonate to such a degree, one must listen and take notice

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by resoe26
cudos to you man. Salud

when patterns coincide and resonate to such a degree, one must listen and take notice

You have an imagination thats it. Nothing is coinciding. You literally to the winner of the voice (?!) Cassadee and related it to Sandy somehow.... Cassadee has absolutely nothing to do with the word Sandy. In no way shape or form.

Seriously?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

things im seeing: code orange golden apple= orange per Goro. I mentioned Apple stock already crashing. he mentions mid jan. timeframe too orange and sandy- florida or southern cal? sandy= sand , silicon, silicon valley? hmmm plays into the fact apple is one of the best silicon valley companies of all time winner of the VOICE last nite was Cassadee POPE, SANDY is a play on Cassidy, Cassandra, etc i believe. the POPE symbolism is something else too! I notice today that KESHA the singer says she was forced to sing DIE YOUNG her new single even with shoootings. again...what do the naysayers say? vigilent citizen shows the tweet she put out. that girl has definitely been corrupted in her style over illuminati symbolism I looked at the original gotham city map for batman series. looks like it was sandy hook and south hinkley batman.wikia.com... batmangothamcity.net... is the Hinkley word and fact BANE ( like bain capital) another clue? chills here to what i'm seeing here as it reinforces everything

So seeing imaginary connections and a focus on the name Sandy gives you chills?

What you are "seeing" reinforces nothing but maybe seeing a doctor could help you with those chills you are getting.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

What if...what if some inter dimensional being was purposely influencing a blockbuster movie(s) and real life events in order to maybe send some message or monitor our response to these strange synchronicities?

I just read an article the other day talking about how scientists may have figured out a way to test to see if we are truly in a computer simulation...Maybe we ARE and our creator is synchronizing references and events with eerie similarities to see WHO's paying attention, who's awake, how many are awake, etc...
edit on 12/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

I didn't choose them.

Those words 'stood' out from all the words I heard over a certain period because they were repeated in weird situations.
I think in pictures so I can recall far more images than a sequential learning person can in words. If this person heard the word dragon three times, he wouldn't think much about it. I saw the picture of a dragon instead and mostly all people can recall more if they can picture it in their mind.

Also I have had a rather weird dream this year, of two strangely coloured dragons, and so has one other person dreamt of the same colourings, and the same area of the globe was in her dream too.

123 jumped out at me too. still don't know what that means. Maybe 1.23 as in Jan 23.

I believe it's like hearing your name at a cocktail party. On a certain wavelength/audio frequency I can 'see' what is being broadcast by people, on a certain frequency. Like a spider on a web can feel a fly that has been caught, yet not react to the wind.

Chicago.
Fox.
Boulder.
Hawaii.
Kindle.

I keep a record of what words I 'feel'. They never make sense at the time but sometimes I get a dream that explains them.
Only a few times have I gotten them early enought to post them or to pray for the people involved.

I discovered that Chicago is an ongoing situation, as there is a nuclear reactor bured underneath the University, two of them actually. The people in Chicago are part of a huge experiment in radiation.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
OMG you forgot about SANDY Berger who sole papers relating to 9/11, which happened in the big APPLE!

Now it all makes sense, especially with Sandy Duncan having one all-seeing eye, and her playing Peter Pan, whose nemesis was Captain Hook, whose hand looked like the Riddler's CANE in Batman, as in hurriCANE SANDY.

I'm sooooo blown away man....

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead

What if...what if some inter dimensional being was purposely influencing a blockbuster movie(s) and real life events in order to maybe send some message or monitor our response to these strange synchronicities?

I just read an article the other day talking about how scientists may have figured out a way to test to see if we are truly in a computer simulation...Maybe we ARE and our creator is synchronizing references and events with eerie similarities to see WHO's paying attention, who's awake, how many are awake, etc...
edit on 12/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

What about this thing where they ( being the dimensional being/s ) have to forewarn us about things before they do them as some kind of divine rule ?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I feel like Jim Cramer on Mad Money just told me to buy Apple stock...

2nd

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

TPTB have to forewarn as that is the only way they can get enough energy to carry their plots through.
Even if we don't consciously read the subtle hints they leave, our unconscious mind does and if you can get enough people's minds on that meme/frequency, the energy is there for them use.

That is why they love the film industry.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

ADAM as in ADAM's APPLE, Adam as is 1st innocent man of god , expelled from Garden of Eden. The serpent stuff, the Dark Knight stuff flew thru my head!!!! Dont need to look up ADAM meaning. What about last name? meaning or translation of ethnic names?
Lanza means LANCE, SPEAR..SHOOT!!!! in SPANISH. translation.babylon.com...
It means noble/eager in italian or something as well.

Another example of silliness on your part.

I mean...really? You don't see the resemblance to my examples above, here? At all?

I'm going to stop now because you're getting way more time and attention than you deserve.
edit on 17-12-2012 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)

Let them spread their wings and fly with no sense of direction, they will learn when they fly into something solid and realize maybe I should have had my eyes open before spreading my wings.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

if apple stock is up immensely in next or 2 will you change your mind? BAHHHHHHHH

No.

That proves nothing besides Apple stock went up.

oh i get it. and apple stock is up because its up. there is no cause and effect, as in more buyers than sellers. ROFMAO

What is the cause and effect?

What is the Code you say you've cracked?

You are yet to show us readers the formula or have you not gotten that far, if so how can you claim to crack anything without showing your reasoning,

I understand what your trying to say but you have yet to crack what what you think you have.

No formula No Code.

Your OP would have vanished if there was any connection to any code

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatpastyhead
this is crazy. crazy rhymes with lazy and being lazy is what people like to do sometimes on a Sunday. Sundays are the last day of the weekend before work. work is what we do to earn money. money is what we have all become a slave to.

wow this formula works so well. I'm now gonna use it to predict how hot my next pizza will be

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

At first I laughed at what you wrote. Then I thought, yes, but Sunday was supposed to be a day of rest, and was also the reason for something long ago called the blue law, about what selling could take place on Sunday. Many religious folks have a theory that this had its roots in governmental interference and somehow proved the dark lord's grip on the world via governments.
So, while it appears to be inane word games here you are playing at, indeed, perhaps you are "channeling" something more meaningful. Just sharing my stream of consciousness thoughts here when I read your post.

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
this is pretty interesting.

i tend to believe that we communicate with each other symbolically as well as the obvious written and spoken word.
example would be synchronicity or seeing a sign. but i never imagined this hidden language to be controlled or manipulated. assuming that's the idea here. still I cant help to be intrigued, so I searched for meaning of sandy. sandy is short for alexander. alexander means defender of men. i haven't researched enough to say what he is defending men from. possibly misinformation? now hook. basic meaning. oops. i meant to say basic like definition is bent metal object. but BASIC is also a apple programming language.. i believe. when i do a simple search of hook. the first thing that comes up is its programming function

"In a generic sense, a "hook" is something that will let you, a programmer, view and/or interact with and/or change something that's already going on in a system/program."
stackoverflow.com...

we know that "SANDY HOOK" was added/changed to a map in a recent batman release.

sandy -> alexander -> defender of men

hook -> bent metal object - gun?
hook -> function in programming that refers to a change in course of action under certain circumstances.

before it was changed to sandy hook, the map location read south hinkley.

south - direction, southern states, go south

hinkley - first mentioned in doomsday book
hinkley - attempted assassination of president. got this idea from the movie taxi. where his obsession with character played by robert dinero while also becoming obsessed with a prostitute in the film played by Jodie foster. he follows her to Yale. moving from evergreen, CO (near aurora shooting) to new haven, CT(near newtown shooting). hoping to impress foster, he plans to assassinate the president. he is taking medication for depression and tranquilizers. after this failed attempt in which james Brady, presidents press secutary is shot in the head. it was first reported and later retracted by the media that Brady was killed. Brady introduces a gun control bill.

cool.

very interesting subject matter.

ok I'm going to stop there...

changed from

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join