It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If you are so sure there is nothing to see here then why don't you move on?

I have provided plenty of verifiable sources for you to check the validity of this method being used to influence others, it seems more as though you desperately want there to be no connections via persons or method.

Are you afraid your bubble is going to pop?

Have you ever read Fleshing Out Skull and Bones? Or History of Secret Societies?

You simply are replying that you don't see anything and that makes the OP a crack-pot but you clearly don't lend any credence to you having any knowledge of this sort of activity goes down in reality.

A more accurate translation of the code would be that it is more like a signature, or an autograph. People always use the excuse of why would 'they' put all sorts of money into films to show people what is going to happen.

Have you ever read Quiggly's Tragedy and Hope, the American education system has been usurped to manipulate the masses so they are more malleable to the wishes of those in power. How much money do you think that cost? Money is just an illusion if you bother to investigate where it comes from and ultimately is used as a means to an end, that end being power.

Once one has a taste of power they tend to want ever increasing measures of it and methods to express it. This is a power game if you understand what I am saying.
edit on 17-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

PS
The 'code' actually follows the outlines of the belief structure of the Mystery Schools. The OP has the concept backwards.

what do you mean I got it backwards? I'm agreeing with every thing you say including the signature part maybe being a better word vs "code"

i will tell you though, the davinci code movie used APPLE as a code to the cypher
avalon means apple
holy grail probles are being blasted at 5:30 tonite

return of the king? King Apple?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

again tell me where 1 thing i have said is wrong

I have said it over and over...

A listing of events, names, places, name origins (all random and separate things) and you saying they are all connected and that you've "cracked the code" of it all -- that is what I disagree with.
That everything has to have some kind of nefarious connection to everything else with the strings all being pulled by higher powers.

I don't agree and I am allowed to voice that.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

why don't you move on?

This isn't even your thread and you're telling me to get out?

Because I don't agree with the OP and would like to point out to the more gullible not to take the OP's word for it?

You can believe whatever you want and I can too. I am also allowed to post within
T & Cs.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

again tell me where 1 thing i have said is wrong

I have said it over and over...

A listing of events, names, places, name origins (all random and separate things) and you saying they are all connected and that you've "cracked the code" of it all -- that is what I disagree with.
That everything has to have some kind of nefarious connection to everything else with the strings all being pulled by higher powers.

I don't agree and I am allowed to voice that.

if apple stock is up immensely in next or 2 will you change your mind?
BAHHHHHHHH

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

if apple stock is up immensely in next or 2 will you change your mind? BAHHHHHHHH

No.

That proves nothing besides Apple stock went up.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

if apple stock is up immensely in next or 2 will you change your mind? BAHHHHHHHH

No.

That proves nothing besides Apple stock went up.

oh i get it. and apple stock is up because its up. there is no cause and effect, as in more buyers than sellers. ROFMAO

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

there is no cause and effect, as in more buyers than sellers. ROFMAO

I never said that.

But I do not think it has anything to do with all the unrelated variables you called the code.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

you said apple stock was UP because it was UP

you believe in nothing, no cause and effect, etc

everything is random to you, no pattern, no synchronizatino, no above as below

i get it

next...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Doesnt cracking a code imply the ability to use said code to decipher what is coming next?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   

In response to your question to me:

What I said was:

No.
That proves nothing besides Apple stock went up

Then:

you said apple stock was UP because it was UP
there is no cause and effect, as in more buyers than sellers. ROFMAO

I never said that.

But I do not think it has anything to do with all the unrelated variables you called the code.

But thanks for saying:

you believe in nothing, no cause and effect, etc
everything is random to you, no pattern, no synchronizatino, no above as below

Very big of you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

why don't you move on?

This isn't even your thread and you're telling me to get out?

Because I don't agree with the OP and would like to point out to the more gullible not to take the OP's word for it?

You can believe whatever you want and I can too. I am also allowed to post within
T & Cs.

Sorry.

I never told you to leave, I asked why you were continuing the argument when it is clear you both disagree.

In connection to Apple stock have you ever looked at who sits on the board of directors for the company or who they contract their work to? Northrop Grumman has a director represented there and is known to have strong affiliations with the CIA (started by the skull and bones FYI). As a side note it seems another skull and bonesman is going to take her place as Sec of State soon (John Kerry).

Was not Fort Clinton the second location in the batman film that was to be assaulted?

Al Gore also resided on the board last I checked so it is clear that the most valuable company in the world at one point would have government connections.

Did you know the first apple computers went on sale for $666.66? (random fact for you) What was up with their 1984 commercial anyways? Totally does not fit in with the brand.

Another text I would recommend to you would be Secret History of the World by Mark Booth as it would provide you with a more clear outline of what the mystery schools were about and why they would act in certain ways.

To OP
Reading your posts I can see that you are having no trouble identifying patterns but you have not fleshed out your understanding of the reasoning behind it. You wont really know that until you get involved in the whole of the mysteries and after all the research I have I done I feel like I would barely pass an intermediate level exam on the matter. The patterns you are seeing are part of an 'invocation' on a very large scale.

But if you have never lucid dreamed (aka astral travel) then it is more difficult to understand how this would affect the "higher realms". Hermeticism, gnosticism, Elysian, Isis/Osiris, Semiramis/Tammuz, Dionysus, and Mithraic mysteries involve as a core component activation of the pineal gland for a 'lucid' experience.

The '___' molecule has a physical shape of a hexagram attached to a pentagram with an amine tail. This echoes the 6:5 ratio often seen in esoteric artwork produced by students of the mysteries. The hexagram being the heavenly and the pentagram being the material. This is the meaning for all the acorn symbols (shape of pineal gland) from Roman Catholicism to the Staffs of Dionysus and the acorn held by Ea in sumeria. It has many factors but it all really begins with being able to trigger a '___' release by the practitioner and moves on from there to 'attuning' one's self with the heavenly realm. This is also where the 33 comes in (number of vertebrae before the skull) and the process of activating the pineal is often depicted as serpents rising up the spine (this is where the serpent on the Pharaoh's wig comes in).

A lot of bad things can be done to peoples' minds when they start messing with the techniques involved as it opens the subject up at a very deep level to suggestion and manipulation.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

A lot of bad things can be done to peoples' minds when they start messing with the techniques involved as it opens the subject up at a very deep level to suggestion and manipulation.

I think there have been plentiful examples of that for 6 pages now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
SuperTripps: The Wyrd is a double edged (s)Word.
Learn to follow the Logos.

By the way, "Sandy" is a reference to "Alexander the Great", the son of JOVE (pronounced "Yahweh"; a.ka. Canaanite/Ugartic demon "Yahoo"). The Masonic anti-Christ of the Babylonian New World Order (who incidentally, conquered the world in his 33 years).

"The Dark Knight Rises", is an allusion to the unchaining of Satan.

Now's a very good time to start reading the New Testament.

edit on 17-12-2012 by Aesir26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aesir26

By the way, "Sandy" is a reference to "Alexander the Great", the son of JOVE (pronounced "Yahweh"; a.ka. Canaanite/Ugartic demon "Yahoo"). The Masonic anti-Christ of the Babylonian New World Order (who incidentally, conquered the world in his 33 years).

Actually its Alexandria the Queen of heaven (Isis/Semiramis) aka Hera who is also associated with Hecate (the location of a major earthquake days before hurricane Sandy F'ed up the east coast).

Very good catch amigo.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FriedBabelBroccoli

Originally posted by Aesir26

Actually its Alexandria the Queen of heaven (Isis/Semiramis) aka Hera who is also associated with Hecate (the location of a major earthquake days before hurricane Sandy F'ed up the east coast).

Very good catch amigo.

Fried babel you are wise one

I agree with the invocation and symbolic ceremony idea to some degree

Never said I wasn't aware of this and the power of creating these symbolic archetypes in people places names things etc around us

The question of the code is whether this being willfully created by wizards out there looking to prepave and pave reality.....or are a collective of our unconscious/ higher self

As above so below stuff ,law of attraction stuff being played spiritually out and encoded concurrently??
You really think people are planing this out at such a high level consciously, placing stuff in movies, then creating scenes to match these grand things ?

Your dmt stuff is amazing . Yes I have heard of the pineal gland eye of horus stuff. Pine cone is at Vatican too
I have seen the most beautiful geometry in a simple hypnogocic state before. I know it's real .

We need to bring this all together here to predict the future

I keep seeing code orange after this sandy stuff . Florida . Beaches ? I saw an orange peel in the dark tonite as I pulled into my spot

I thought of you

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Massively overthinking the whole situation to want to turn it into a conspiracy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I was heavily immersed in this stuff (though for what I found to be an unorthodox reason in the field in that I was using it in MMA training with a current top ranked pro, believe me as most the others just want to experience god like powers) and can honestly state that I do not think this is entirely a conscious effort by a single or even group of humans.

They say the subconscious is far more powerful, or rather less limited than the conscious. Experience would tell me it is more along the lines of channeling (not sure what is being channeled exactly though).

Many prolific authors and entertainers have practiced automatic writing such as L Ron Hubbard and Roseanne (who is going to argue her show wasn't a massive success?). More examples of this can be found in the video I posted earlier called very Eye opening hollywood's satanic agenda (which itself is an expansion of they sold their soul for rock and roll). FYI Hollywood is what the druids would make their magic wands out of.

I can't find the article I was looking for about automatic writing in scientific studies please give me time on that one but here is a descent one;
Forces of the Unconscious Mind
www.redicecreations.com...

Automatic Writing
As explained in his book The Paranormal, Gooch not only developed mediumistic powers, he also developed the ability to write automatically. “After only one or two attempts my hand began to write vigorously and fluently,” he explains. To be successful in this endeavour, he says, one must be totally relaxed and in an environment free of distractions, paying as little attention to one’s “writing hand” as possible. “After a few sessions, perhaps even in the first, the hand will begin to twitch occasionally of itself. Marks and scribbles may be made. In time many people can progress to a hand that writes coherently by itself.”

After much experimentation with automatic writing, Gooch reached the conclusion that his unconscious mind was producing the results. The types of ‘personalities’ that expressed themselves on paper, he says, were many and varied. He describes some of their comments as solemn and soulful. Others, he says, were “naughty remarks of the ‘impish spirit’. And occasionally the cursing and filth of the true demon or devil.”

Gooch soon discovered that, simply by using mental commands, he was able to alter the tone and style of the material he wrote automatically. This process, he insists, was purely mental, in that no amount of deliberate, physical force was used. “I could also lead the conversation in any direction I chose,” he explains. “I could easily catch out the communicant by causing him or her to contradict something said earlier.”

Anyways the study was of brain activity and the product of the automatic writing sessions which showed different areas of the brain were lit up when consciously writing than when automatic writing which was a surprising result.

Lucid Dreaming: Awake in Your Sleep?
www.redicecreations.com...
Just for some bedtime reading if you are interested.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Is this thread a parody? Please tell me it is.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

As much as I understand you have spent a bit of time on your code cracking theory, the truth is there may not be a code or even a connection between the events you have linked. By doing that and your theory being correct, you should be able to predict the next shooting, Hurricane or what ever the hell the event is. If your theory is undeniable proof that something else is going on, maybe you should be looking for the next event.

Considering your theory maybe also wrong, I find it rude that you would even challenge an experienced member here, someone who has seen these theories all before, someone who has been here a lot longer than you and someone who may think, "Here we go again, Not another one"...

edit on 18-12-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join