It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have cracked the CODE and linked Dark Knight, Hurricane Sandy, Sandy Hook Shootings, and Apple

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by SuperTripps

i didnt forget anything, i cant do it all alone. its all there.

How does that in any way relate to my post you replied to just a little bit above????

He was replying to my post that you replied to, he wasn't replyng to you.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonsOfTheMeek

But he quoted my post ...???

Anyway why should I think anything in this thread should make sense anyway?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

yeah, why are you here then if you have no interest
edit on 17-12-2012 by SuperTripps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Have you ever studied the mystery religions or how they operate?

Have you ever studied how to maintain power and influence nations?

The Reichstag fire and the enabling act of 1933
www.britannica.com...

Operation Northwoods
en.wikipedia.org...

Operation Northwoods was a series of false-flag proposals that originated within the United States government in 1962, but were rejected by the Kennedy administration.[2] The proposals called for the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), or other operatives, to commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities and elsewhere. These acts of terrorism were to be blamed on Cuba in order to create public support for a war against that nation, which had recently become communist under Fidel Castro.[3] One part of Operation Northwoods was to "develop a Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington".

Operation Northwoods proposals included hijackings and bombings followed by the introduction of phony evidence that would implicate the Cuban government. It stated:

The desired resultant from the execution of this plan would be to place the United States in the apparent position of suffering defensible grievances from a rash and irresponsible government of Cuba and to develop an international image of a Cuban threat to peace in the Western Hemisphere.

Several other proposals were included within Operation Northwoods, including real or simulated actions against various U.S. military and civilian targets. The plan was drafted by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, signed by Chairman Lyman Lemnitzer and sent to the Secretary of Defense. Although part of the U.S. government's Cuban Project anti-communist initiative, Operation Northwoods was never officially accepted; it was authorized by the Joint Chiefs of Staff, but then rejected by President John F. Kennedy.

Machiavelli, The Prince. A piece I suggest you read as the Medici family was involved in the mystery schools, banking, the arts, and even ascended to the throne of the greatest mystery school of all the Roman Catholic Papacy. (Leo X a Medici was responsible in large part for the Protestant reformation). Their family sigil is even six dots in the shape of a hexagram. This book was written by the guy who LOST to the Medici.

“Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by the sense of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion.”
― Niccolò Machiavelli, The Prince

Now onto the occult aspect;

Crowley is recognized as the most influential occultist of the 20th century. His image is seen on Beetles records his home was purchased by Jimmy Page. Even lady Gaga is performing the as above so below gesture on one of her album covers.

Jack Parsons of JPL (the is Jet Propulsion Laboratories of NASA) was a member of Crowley's OTO and provided housing for L Ron Hubbard of Scientology (many famous scientologists in hollywood from Simpsons to Tom Cruise and one of the creators of the Simpsons is even a member of the Bohemian Grove) to performing rituals to invoke the anti-christ (see Sex Rockets and Magic - non fiction).

I even have a thread about batman and implications in the occult and have previously in this thread shown where the main villain essentially quotes Crowley.

Crowley was the power behind the '___' revolution as Timothy Leery was a member of an OTO (Ordo Templi Orientalis) lodge.

Manson was also a member of an OTO offshoot and even made his way into the inner circle of the music industry.

skip first few minutes and go fact check what is presented and it is religious in nature but if you can't get over that then you clearly have closed yourself off of sources of information due to your lack of tolerance.

This series by youtube user RicinToxin81 has many videos outlining the concept.

vigilantcitizen.com...
this website contains volumes of information as well.

On the numerology aspect of 27 and 11, this comes from Pythagoras who was an initiate of the Egyptian mysteries (see History of Mathematics).

27 is a solar number as in 3 cubed or 3x3x3 and is even depicted in duncan's ritual masonic handbook.

10 is union of masculine and feminine aka god, so 11 is transcending god.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by Sovaka
If you have the code, then where is the next mass killing going to take place?
It is your civic duty to stop it anyway you can!

In the produce section of his local grocer. Hence, yet again, the connection to apples. Granny Smith apples to be exact. It's all starting to make sense.

Wasn't there a grocery store at the mall where the guy fired 50 shots? Yep it is all starting to make sense now.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sligtlyskeptical

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by Sovaka
If you have the code, then where is the next mass killing going to take place?
It is your civic duty to stop it anyway you can!

In the produce section of his local grocer. Hence, yet again, the connection to apples. Granny Smith apples to be exact. It's all starting to make sense.

Wasn't there a grocery store at the mall where the guy fired 50 shots? Yep it is all starting to make sense now.

Cut an apple in half and there is a five pointed star in a circle which is known as a pentacle and in the mysteries represents man and the material world.

The pentagram
freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Pentagram: from the Greek, "pente", meaning five and "gramma", a letter; the pentagram is a five pointed figure formed by producing the sides of a pentagon both ways to their point of intersection, so as to form a five-pointed star. Pentalpha: The triple triangle, from the Greek words meaning five and, alpha, the letter A. [1]

Capernaum, 300 CE. [5]
The pentagram (also called pentacle, pentalpha, pentancle, pentagle, or pentangle) is thought by some occultists to trace its esoteric significance to an astronomical observance of the pattern of Venus' conjunctions with the Sun and has had many meanings in many cultures through the ages. [2]

Google search apple cut in half for evidence of this;
www.google.com...:en-US
fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=fflb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=en&tbm=i sch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=0nPPUNPxLuas2wX9voG4Bw&biw=1360&bih=646&sei=2HPPUJDQGaStygHbkIGoDQ#imgrc=http%253A%252F%252F1.bp.blogspot.com%252F-osChoA y-a38%252FTn__sgBljAI%252FAAAAAAAACBg%252Fie0pDhI0Z8E%252Fs1600%252Fone_red_apple_cut_in_half_u14812569.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Flrptoday.blogspot.com %252F2011_09_01_archive.html%3BdfCyk535p9H8SM%3BAq_EgZfaqBv47M%3A%3B107955806382001422366%3B500%3B395

If trolling makes you feel better then perhaps you should visit 4chan for a while.

Newton who is commonly depicted as having been hit in the head with an apple was far more serious about his study of Alchemy than math or physics. Alchemy is a spiritual working and not turning material lead into gold but of purifying the spirit.

Newton the Alchemist
www.alchemylab.com...

Oh yes and this took place in Newtown so I do indeed see the connection.

Again I suggest you look into the website provided by the OP as he has been good at identifying patterns.

www.goroadachi.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Originally posted by khimbar
Any time you have to use the expression 'as in' to connect two unconnected points, it means you're making it up.

Just so you know.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW

have you ever heard that?

in reality the code relates to this how sad only 2 people in all of ATS get it yet

No. Means nothing to me. What is it 'as in'?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

The Emerald Tablet of Hermes Trismegistus is a short work which coins the well known term in occult circles "As above, so below." The actual text of that maxim, as translated by Dennis W. Hauck is "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing".[20] The tablet also refers to the three parts of the wisdom of the whole universe. Hermes claims his knowledge of these three parts is why he received the name Trismegistus (thrice-great, or Ao-Ao-Ao meaning "greatest"). As the story is told, this tablet was found by Alexander the Great at Hebron supposedly in the tomb of Hermes.[21]

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps

Any time you have to use the expression 'as in' to connect two unconnected points, it means you're making it up.

Just so you know.

AS ABOVE, SO BELOW

have you ever heard that?

in reality the code relates to this how sad only 2 people in all of ATS get it yet

No. Means nothing to me. What is it 'as in'?

It has to do with the Kabbalistic concept of matter descending from pure spirit to the material realm. Acting on a higher plane increases the chances of that action materializing in this material plane.

It can be seen in aligning major structures or ritual (thelemic-see Crowley) actions to invoke a higher authority's influence over the region or idea.

There is evidence of this in the Giza complex (where the mysteries come from) and even in Washington DC (see Secret Architecture of our Nations Capitol by David Ovason -freemason).

Mocking things without looking into them makes you look foolish.

The origin of theater was to tell the stories of the gods (mysteries) to the profane masses and watching tv or movies is scientifically proven to change how the brain operates and allows messages or concepts to filter into the subconsciousness of the viewer to affect that viewers responses at a latter date (see the works of Mesmer on this subject for further info).

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have an interest because you are telling people there is a "code" that you cracked that ties unrelated events, names, places into something more than it is. Which is nothing.

Coincidences and unrelated things don't make a code.

I have been trying to point that out so the more gullible don't get pulled into your web of meaningless "associations".

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

exactly my friend..the FACT that newton was into the occult, etc...strongly confirms everything I've said

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I have an interest because you are telling people there is a "code" that you cracked that ties unrelated events, names, places into something more than it is. Which is nothing.

I have been trying to point that out so the more gullible don't get pulled into your web of meaningless "associations".

from your sig;

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts..." --| Bertrand Russell |--

So the question is who is more certain here you or the OP?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

the fact you can't see the code says it all.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

the fact you can't see the code says it all.

See, to me the fact that you do says it all to me and has me questioning your grip on reality tbh.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

From your sig;
"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts..." --| Bertrand Russell |--

Well I am doubting the code he is certain of I know that much. And he seems quite fanatical about the validity of his claims.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

From your sig;

Well I am doubting the code he is certain of I know that much. And he seems quite fanatical about the validity of his claims.
edit on 12/17/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

again tell me where 1 thing i have said is wrong

the only thing ANYONE can dispute is whether all these someone amazing symbolic things are ALL related by design or programming of some sort

everything i posted are real facts. if apple stock is up 50 in the next few days maybe I will look better LOL!!!!
edit on 17-12-2012 by SuperTripps because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
hoagland actually might have the code already!
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

If you are so sure there is nothing to see here then why don't you move on?

I have provided plenty of verifiable sources for you to check the validity of this method being used to influence others, it seems more as though you desperately want there to be no connections via persons or method.

Are you afraid your bubble is going to pop?

Have you ever read Fleshing Out Skull and Bones? Or History of Secret Societies?

You simply are replying that you don't see anything and that makes the OP a crack-pot but you clearly don't lend any credence to you having any knowledge of this sort of activity goes down in reality.

A more accurate translation of the code would be that it is more like a signature, or an autograph. People always use the excuse of why would 'they' put all sorts of money into films to show people what is going to happen.

Have you ever read Quiggly's Tragedy and Hope, the American education system has been usurped to manipulate the masses so they are more malleable to the wishes of those in power. How much money do you think that cost? Money is just an illusion if you bother to investigate where it comes from and ultimately is used as a means to an end, that end being power.

Once one has a taste of power they tend to want ever increasing measures of it and methods to express it. This is a power game if you understand what I am saying.
edit on 17-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

PS
The 'code' actually follows the outlines of the belief structure of the Mystery Schools. The OP has the concept backwards.
edit on 17-12-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
thread is just as crazy as most threads i see people posting in not calling the OP crazy

different strokes for different folks i suppose

edit on 17-12-2012 by christoph because: typo

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by christoph
thread is just as crazy as most threads i see people posting in not calling the OP crazy

different strokes for different folks i suppose

edit on 17-12-2012 by christoph because: typo

its actually the opposite, i'm reading the code correctly while you see nothing.

notice how apple retested friday lows and closed at the HIGHS of the day today
that is part of my confirmation symbol of this whole thing

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join